How can I access a file in Outlook Public Folder by VBscript

It does not have to be VBscript..
I need sync the file with my local harddrive...

Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

Nix wrote:
> It does not have to be VBscript..
> I need sync the file with my local harddrive...
>
> Thanks.

Why does it need to be a script at all? You can add your public folder to
your PF\Favorites (drag it there) and include it in your send/receive
settings for offline use with your OST file.

0
lanwench (7567)

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2