Hide group addresses

I have a group list of of 20 names.
How do I hide the names and addresses so that the twenty people doesn't get
all the other 19 addresses when an e-mail is sent out to the group?

Thanks,
Frank.

0
fshepley1 (3)

Place the distribution list in the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) field when
sending

"FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl" <fshepley@netscape.ca> wrote in message
>I have a group list of of 20 names.
> How do I hide the names and addresses so that the twenty people doesn't
> get
> all the other 19 addresses when an e-mail is sent out to the group?

0
vince8328 (2733)

How to know # of address in Distribution List
Hi.. 1) My ISP doesn't allow more than 50 email address, so I make each distribution lists of 50 addresses. In Outlook Express it shows how many email addresses in a group, but whereas in Outlook it doesn't show. Is there a way to know how many address in each Distribution List. 2) Can I do some VBA scripting to show each address a serial number in the Distribution List. I would appreciate your tips & tricks about Distribution Lists. Thanks Wael >-----Original Message----- >Hi.. > >1) My ISP doesn't allow more than 50 email address, so I make each >distr...

automatically add email address to contacts when replying mail in outlook 2003 #3
every time i send a reply or email to sometime how can i tweak outlook 2003 to save the email address to my contacts automatically?? - Thank you Mayur Mayur Patel <patelmb@vt.edu> wrote: > every time i send a reply or email to sometime how can i tweak > outlook 2003 to save the email address to my contacts automatically?? http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

fail to deliver a group mail --- "503 BAD SEQUENCE OF COMMANDS"
I created a contact folder "F" with 300 contact info, including myself and X. I send the mail to myself , cc to X, and bcc to "F". It was sent out succefully, however I received a system undeliverable message of "503 BAD SEQUENCE OF COMMANDS" under each mail address of the recepient, including me and X. What is the problem? SpringFlower <SpringFlower@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I created a contact folder "F" with 300 contact info, including > myself and X. I send the mail to myself , cc to X, and bcc to "F". Not po...

Identify Duplicates (Group Records First)
Hello, I have an invoice table that includes the fields CustomerNumber and DivisionNumber. Customers can deal with multiple divisions. CustomerNumber DivisionNumber ABC Co 10 ABC Co 10 ABC Co 10 Smith Inc 10 Smith Inc 10 Jones Corp 20 Jones Corp 20 Jones Corp 10 XYZ Inc 20 XYZ Inc 20 I am trying to come up with a query that will identify that Jones Corp has records in both division 20 and 10. I would like the results ...

Hide a Field
Is it possible to hide a field on a form? (ex: hide the Shipping Method field on an Account) If so, how would you do so? Please advise. Thanks! You can remove it from the form by editing the form in the customizations area. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Cayla" <Cayla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B53EE6CA-F3F3-484F-97DC-25B50B73DDD4@microsoft.com... Is it possible to hide a field on a form? (ex: hide the Shipping Method field on an Account) If so, how would you do so? Please advise. Thanks! Hi Jack, For MS CRM 3.0 Beta , you have to as...

OWA & everyone group
I have installed my first Exchange 2003 interprise server in my Exchange 5.5 site. I have moved only 2 mailboxes to test it and we seem to be doing pretty good except that when we are using OWA you can not find the everyone group in the address book. We can when using regular Outlook 2003. Has anyone got any ideas? Randy I don't there there is an everyone distribution group. What most people do is create a query based DL and include to include users with mailboxes. Query-based Distribution Groups http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Query_Based_Distribution_Groups.html James Chon...

smtp address #3
-- Geoff Kidd ...

How to view email address for a cc address, from emails I receive
My old outlook express would show me the email addresses, but I can't figure out how to do it in Outlook. "Linda Mellin" <Linda Mellin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F06BF4BB-3A27-4326-9A2B-7B0E01903592@microsoft.com... > My old outlook express would show me the email addresses, but I can't figure > out how to do it in Outlook. Double-click on the entry in the Cc field to see the address. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Dating 6 events for 5 groups on a 18 month cycle
I have been trying tocalendarise 6 key dates in a cycle for 5 groups Each group A,B,and C all have different start dates to their cycle in the 18 month period - after that time it all repeats itself. Is there anyway this can be done I also need to find some way of labelling these key dates - Thanks no Denise - Despite Colin's certainty that it can't be done, I suspect all it requires is a better statement of your problem. Are you talking about a Gantt chart? If so, check out some of the links on this web page: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html - Jon ------- ...

Organize
I've used the Organize Wizard to sort emails from specific people into specific subfolders within the Inbox. Prior to discovering the Wizard I was manually specifying where an email I had received should go in the future. I think some of these attributes still remain on 1 or more addresses as when I receive an email from a specific person a copy goes to 3 different locations! 1 to the Inbox, one to a subfolder within Inbox (this is the correct one), and one to a subfolder within Sent Items (a mistake I had made earlier on). Can anyone explain how to remove attributes from all incoming em...

email address listed in vcard
I create a vcard in outlook, but in the name field, I always get my email address. How can I get my name in that field? The email address also shows up in the email field. Outlook version? You're referring to a saved vCard .vcf file, right?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "contrain" <rlaughridge@gordonrees.com> wrote in m...

Money 2004 Address Bar
Does anyone know how to delete addresses you don't want from the Money 2004 Small Business address bar drop down menu. ...

Hide Change Sales Stage
Is it possible to hide the change sales stage option in opportunity so the stages can not be changed manually? You can prevent the user from changing stage or applying rule by removing create privilege from Process Instance entity, form the user security role. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. © 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. "MC_Develop" wrote: > Is it possible to hide the change sales stage option in opportunity so the > stages can not be changed manually...

Any method to copy the hyperlink address from an Office Object?
Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object and paste the same to a cell? You cannot copy the link address directly through Excel build-in menu . you need to use VBA code to do that. "Narnimar" wrote: > Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object > and paste the same to a cell? Maybe you could use a userdefined function to extract the hyperlink from the cells that have them. Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If...

autocomplete addresses not working
I have just set up an account and imported my contacts via a windows csv file, now when I start a new mail and start to type in the 'To' field the address isn't automatically recognised. I have the settings correct in Advanced e mail settings. Can this be restored? You will restore it when you send enough messages to populate your autocompletion cache. That's what Autocomplete uses, not your Contacts. Autoresolution (Automatic Name Checking) uses your Contacts Data. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Headtheball" <noanswer@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

How to archive Group email box
Our group has a group inbox and we have reached our limit. Is there a good way for us to store archived emails on SharePoint so the group can access them? Not sure if we have full permission on this group box because we can't set up any rules like we can on our personal email. Thanks, Cheryl Sure, just move the items to the SharePoint folder like you would do with your own emails. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real...

Outlook 2002 contact "group by" box is greyed out.
I had to reconstruct my outlook.pst file and had some issues with not being able to delete messages, so I made a new .pst and copied all the messages over then renamed the files. I copied all my contacts but I like to group my contacts by category but the option to turn this function on in the "Customize current view" dialog is greyed out. How do I turn this back on. It worked before for me. -- ______________________ Jeff Cook Jeff.Coast@verizon.net On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:28:43 GMT, Jeffrey Cook <see.sig@For.Address> wrote: >I had to reconstruct my outlook.pst file and ha...

How to hide the Group Box lines around options buttons??
I'm working on my first Excel form and need to create option buttons with Excel's forms toolbar. After making several sets of Group Boxes, I can't figure out how to remove the Group Box frame surrounding the option buttons. I know it's something very simple but would appreciate your help. Thanks, Charlie charlie6067 You can hide the groupboxes in code--I don't think that there's any other way. Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window type this and hit enter. activesheet.groupboxes.visible = false If you only want to hide a single groupbo...

Offline address list
What AD attributes make up the OAB? Attributes don't make up the OAB. The oab is filtered copy of the global address list. Each object in the gal (mail-enalbed object, contact, dl, etc) will be comprised of 40+ viewable attributes that are stamped on each object that you can look at (Display Name, Phone Number, etc). If you want to view all of the attributes that are stamped on a object in the global address list, you can download a copy of OABInteg and run the following command line switches: oabinteg /s:exchsrvrname /t:[ getabinfo_v2 or getabinfo_v3 or getabinfo_v4 ] /l /v:2 ...

Reply address becomes modified and invalid
This is a strange problem, and I do not have any idea where it might be going awry. We have one user that sends out emails, and seemingly randomly ONE letter from the email address gets dropped resulting in an invalid email address, so that when the recipient replies, the reply fails. Extract of email from my users and the headers from the most recent example follows showing the most recent email at the top and the original at the bottom (Note: the '***' is used to stand if for letters to conceal names here): The "d" was dropped off again in my E-mail. This was the first tim...

Make Home my default for address and phone number
I have Outlook 2003, and I sync into OutlookPC. The majority of my contacts are personal with no business address. However, I may have a business phone number. I want to make HOME address my default in Outlook. I also want the HOME phone to be above the work phone. I can change it in Outlook, but a sync will not change it on the PocketPC. I really don't want to open each name on the PocketPC to get the home phone #. ...

Cannot find addresse when I click on link
When I recieve an email from a web site im a member of with a link attached, I click on the link and a tab comes up with a little white cross in a red circle saying, "cannot find adresse" . But if I go to the web site direct there is no problem connecting to the same link. I have Vista with Norton V 3.0 and my windows fire wall is off. Make sure your IE has all its defaults. Open the Default Programs applet, which you can access either from the Start menu or via the Control Panel, then click the first item: "Set your default programs." After a few seconds...

Some users are not in the Global address list of one of the servers
Hi, We have several exchange servers (5.5) running on Win NT 4.0 with identical configuration. However, each server is located in different cities. All mails coming to/from the servers pass thru a central main mail server. The problem is, two of the servers does not show some mailboxes / recepients that are present in the other servers. This has caused problems when a user from the main central server sends an e-mail to one of the servers wherein the user from the main central server gets the "Unknown Recipient" error. See below for an illustration of how the servers are configured:...

Forward to external address #2
Hi I have a user on the exchange 2K3 box who is going away for a month and I want to forward his emails to his virgin account. I can find the delivery options section in his profile but this will only let me add an exchange object NOT a simple email address So I made a contact with his virgin email account address but I can't select this as the forwarding address. Any idea how I can do this? (and why can't I just type an address in the damn box boo hoo :-( TIA Simon On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:46:19 +0100, Simon Faulkner <news@titanic.co.uk> wrote: >Hi I have a user on ...

user receives mail that is addressed to a different user
I have a user who receives mail that is addressed to a different user. My user: joe_user@domain.com receives mail for henry_hu@domain.com. I have blocked henry_hu@domain.com in the recipient filtering setting and have also enabled "filter recipients who are not in the directory". Henry Hu does not exist in AD. Any ideas how this happens? How to block it? If I go to an external account and send to henry_hu@domain.com it is immediately rejected. The filter is enabled, on both servers. I have a single front-end and a single back-end. Any insight into this matter would be ...