help with IPAQ font problem

Hi,

I have XP/Outlook 97/Ipaq 1910/ActiveSync 3.5.

I installed an astronomy program and it works fine. However, I
noticed
a peculiar problem.

When I paste text into a 'task' window on the PC, and then later sync
the IPAQ, the text that I paste [usually this is from a webpage into
wordpad or notepad, then into the IPAQ]

turns to astronomical symbols, via the font installed from the
astronomy
program.

This only shows up on the IPAQ, not the PC. I can fix this by
selecting the
contents of the task folder on the PC, and changing the font from
'auto'
to arial, etc. saving, then resyncing.

Not a huge deal, but is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks,

itchy

Delete Query Please help
How do I delete the contents of column? I have a table where I need to empty the contents of a column(field) there are thousands of records. There are some records that have data in this field I need to make this field blank for all the records in the table. How do I this please? Thank you for any help. Update yourTableName set columnName = ""; "TotallyConfused" wrote: > How do I delete the contents of column? I have a table where I need to empty > the contents of a column(field) there are thousands of records. There are > some records that have da...

CListCtrl with owner data and tooltip missing problem
I've a CListView derived class with owner data style and report view. My tooltip gets displayed and then overdrawn repeatedly. Traces in my lvn_getdispinfo and ttn_needtext handlers get called repeatedly. Are there known problems with tooltips and owner data? Any Ideas? Thanks, Jeff F ...

Excel 2007: Problem with refresh screen (when minimizied)
Hello On our network (around 40 workstations; Win XP Pro and Office 2007) we have particular the following problem: The user minimized the Excel programm window and do some other works in other applications, return to the minimized Excel window and want to maximize the Excel window. Result: The Excel window is empty. You can paricular see some rows or colums but often not. We try out also other graphic card but get no success. Any ideas? Kind regards, Martin Schweizer ...

Problem adding new record in form view
Hi there, I have inherited an acccess database and have had to do some troubleshooting on an error message which is now sorted out. I now am unable to add a new record in form view, however if I enter the information directly into the table there is no problem. Please could you help with what might be going wrong? Thanks -- Snoozi Suzi Open the form in design view. Open the properties window for the form. Is the Allow Additions property set to yes? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "SnooziSuzi" <SnooziSuzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Help!! sort address field by street, then number??
Is there a way to accomplish this feat?? cell data "7004 Brookville Rd" need the file by street name , then by number. All suggestions deeply appreciated. Keef If you're lucky you could use Data|Text to columns. To separate pieces into individual columns. But I've never been lucky enough to get 100% -- lots of manual effort may be required. Keefer wrote: > > Is there a way to accomplish this feat?? > cell data > "7004 Brookville Rd" > need the file by street name , then by number. > > All suggestions deeply appreciated. > > Keef...

Problem moving mailbox between Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000
Hi! I'm trying to move mailbox between Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000 using the MS ADUC. Everything works well - the wizard shows that move operation was successfull but after the move operation I've noticed that moved mailbox exists on source server and destination server. All mail messages are moved to the new server. On the source server the home server property (home-mdb) didn't change. I've tried to follow the XADM: How to Prevent Mail Loss When Move Mailbox Operation Is Unsuccessful. When I change the home-mdb and home-mta properties the account dissapears from the source...

Query Help 03-28-07
I have 1 question regarding the following query. I need to know why when I run the query it is prompting me for the date 2 times. SELECT qry_AMUWork_Rcd_Date.DateRcd, tblCorrWork.Frequency, tblCorrWork.RptName, tblCorrWork.MISNumber FROM qry_AMUWork_Rcd_Date LEFT JOIN tblCorrWork ON qry_AMUWork_Rcd_Date.MISNumber = tblCorrWork.MISNumber WHERE (((([tblCorrWork].[MISNumber])=85 Or ([tblCorrWork].[MISNumber])=69 Or ([tblCorrWork].[MISNumber])=71 Or ([tblCorrWork].[MISNumber])=74 Or ([tblCorrWork].[MISNumber])=80 Or ([tblCorrWork].[MISNumber])=81 Or ([tblCorrWork].[MISNumber])=92 Or ([tb...

Problems
When i try and log onto Money deluxe 2004 it requires me to get online everytime - there used to be a button that let me skup that option, but now it is gone. I heard you have to download something to fix that but dont know where to go. I also always press "remember my passwords" but everytime i have to enter it. Is this part of the same problem or a different one? I have never been here before so i am sure these will be very simple questions to some of you but i am grateful for your time and would really appreciate any help. thanks again. Matthew - skyvend@aol.com I...

Background image becomes dark after adding watermark, need help.
I want to add text on bitmap,the following is the implementation. After adding text watermark, I find text watermark is added on the bitmap, while the bitmap is complete dark.The bitmap I used is not a dark image. That is to say,generating bitmap only contain watermark,not including original bitmap information.I still don't find the bug to the function and do hope someone could give me some clues,thanks in advance. //pBitmap: the original bitmap //BitmapNew: the bitmap created after processed the original bitmap //iSize: text font size //strText: text stuff //color: text color void AddTex...

Problems with downloading from bank site
My Money file was up-to-date when my XP computer crashed. The new computer is Vista. Trying to recover with a backup that was three weeks old, I down loaded what I thought were the transactions I missed. Unfortunately, there were about $2,000 worth of transactions missed. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, John In microsoft.public.money, vinturella wrote: >My Money file was up-to-date when my XP computer crashed. The new computer is >Vista. Trying to recover with a backup that was three weeks old, I down >loaded what I thought were the transactions I missed. Unfortunately, t...

Problems during Outlook 2003 start
Greetings to Everybody I've a problem during the start of Outlook 2003: Last week I've installed and removed the program Motorola Mobile Phone Tools. Now everytime that I start outlook appears an error message about the impossibility to found a DLL called Out97.dll placed in the folde c:\programmi\mobile phone tools. In the error message is written to try to use the option "Rileva Problemi e ripristina" in the menu ?(English translation is about Find Problems and reset" but I don't think that in the English version of Outlook the menu is called like this) but if I ch...

Windows 7 Mail problem 12-08-09
Using Windows 7 Professional with a Gmail account. I installed Windows Live Mail and it works - but. Whenever I Sync (F5) it takes a long time and sometimes indicates the server is not connected too. Do I want to wait and I answer yes - then it proceeds VERY SLOWLY? Is there a problem with Google Gmail and Syncing mail? Is there something I missed in the setup? thx You'll find support for Windows Live Mail (WLMail) in this public newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop Via the web-interface: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/...

help with code on event call
Hi I am unsure how to code the following the table I am working on is Baan I am selecting the record using the orderNo field but depending if the field IcyDate empty or not I will open different forms the code I have in the event call at the moment is below and where I have put the ***** is where I need an if statement to see if the field IcyDate is empty or not Private Sub But_SelONo_Click() On Error GoTo Err_But_SelONo_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String Dim intcount As Integer intcount = DLookup("[Count-O-N]", "[Qu-cmm-countor...

Need help with format
I have 2,000 players in football pool game. What would be a format I'd use. How will I be able to find the player with the least amount of mistakes? Thanks, R2ri =Index(A:A,Match(min(B:B),B:B,0),1) Assume names are in column A, count of mistakes in column B if there is a tie for least amount, the player in the lowest numbered row with the least amount will be shown. Also look in Excel Help for the RANK function. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy R2ri <ron_2ri2ri@yahoo.comn> wrote in message news:339b01c37a44$ea707830$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have 2,000 players in football pool g...

Please help me with a couple of VBA related Word questions... than
1. If a group of users have a common template installed on their machine, and they are all sent a document created with that template, is the appropriate corresponding template identified by its filename, or by its fully-qualified-folder-path-filename (which could be in different locations on different client machines), or something else? 2. Can VBA code be separated from the document and distributed separately from the document? 3. What's the best way of distributing changes to a VBA macro? Thank you for your help I do not have the facilities to the check a...

Bank Reconciliation problem/question
In working on the reconciliation we've run across several transactions in the bank reconciliation screen that, in fact, are in a different checkbook than the one being reconcilied. As an example, we were reconciling our JPMorganChase bank account and one of the deposits listed in the screen is number 00000000000000000021 for $127,024.77 dated 2/22/06. However, this deposit, when zoomed in on, is actually in another of our checkbooks. It doesn't show up in the checkbook inquiry for Chase nor did it hit the g/l account associated with the Chase checkbook. There was a deposit wit...

Printing problem on a terminal server
Hi, I created an application that does some printing with MFC (7.1). When I do a print preview or I print, every thing works fine. However, when I try to do a print preview or if I try to print from within terminal server, then all the fonts are very small (they look like 1pt high). What am I doing wrong (or what should I do)? This is a sample of my code LOGFONT font; ::ZeroMemory(&font, sizeof(font)); _tcscpy(font.lfFaceName, _T("Courier New")); font.lfHeight = -MulDiv(75, pDC->GetDeviceCaps(LOGPIXELSY), 2540); // 7.5 pts font.lfWidth = 0; font.lfEscapement = 0; font.lfOr...

Problems running Duplicate Detection in CRM 4.0 in web interface
When I click on Workplace -> Duplicate Detection, I receive the following error: "Error: An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organizations's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." Duplicate detection is enabled and there are several duplication rules that have also been created. Those rules also can be published without error. In researching this error, the only thing I can find that has been suggested is that there i...

Calculation problem where a fixed charge is involved
Forgive me for asking guidance on something which is probably quite simple. I've set up a worksheet to calculate all the hidden costs of on-line auctions and it is the PayPal aspect that is giving me grief. PayPal charge me 3.4% + 20p per transaction. If I use: =SUM(B2*0.034+0.2)and C2 and D2 and so on... ....it obviously gives me the right answer but, if I just enter the formula at the beginning of posting sales and before any purchase or bid has been made, when I want a nil balance to show, this method shows 20p. How do I amend the formula for that aspect so that the 20p set c...

SMTP Connector Problems
If I have a SMTP Connecter (Exchange 2000) to my ISP and have all e-mails forward to the ISP. Does the Connector route incoming mail or is that direct from the senders E-mail servers? "Mike" <thisisafakeaddress@yahoo.com> wrote: >If I have a SMTP Connecter (Exchange 2000) to my ISP and have all e-mails >forward to the ISP. Does the Connector route incoming mail or is that >direct from the senders E-mail servers? Mail may arrive directly from a transmitting server, or you may have your mail collected at the ISP and delivered to your server either when yu connect ...

Big Problem-Please help!
I wanted to remove a server from a policy and instead of clicking remove from policy, I accidently click delete and it deleted the server. Now the server no longer functions. I tried to reinstall Exchange but nothing. Good thing this is just a connector server but I need it back up. Please HELP!! ...

problems with newly installed outlook 2002
hi, i've just upgraded from office 2000 to office xp... i have a problem with outlook 2002...when i click send and receive i get an error message "the operation failed".... but i can download from each of my email accounts individually via the tools>send/receive menu.. i've downloaded an update from the microsoft site but that hasn't solved the problem... anyone got any ideas how to fix this.. cheers, davlam added: now it appears i can't send emails....but all my email account settings are exactly the same as with outlook 2000, which worked fin...

Help with Tab
Hi, In word we set Tab for moving to fixed distance. Is it possible do same in excel? If possible please let me know how to set up Tab. Thanks. The closest excel has is just using the space bar multiple times. If you wanted to indent the value in the cell, you could use: format|cells|alignment tab and click that Indent spinner. newbie wrote: > > Hi, > In word we set Tab for moving to fixed distance. > Is it possible do same in excel? > If possible please let me know how to set up Tab. > Thanks. -- Dave Peterson ...

Excel Charting (help)
Hi everyone, Can anyone help? I am having difficutly chart what I thought would be easy..:-) I have 500 rows of dates in one column. (there is lots of other information-data on the sheet). I want to plot a line graph with the Dates on the X and NUMBER OF DATES (ie counta) on the Y axis... The only way I know how to do this is to place a number 1 to 500 in the respective cell next to the date... and then plot it.... is there a better way?? Excel 97 & NT :-( Hi Steve, From your message it appears the data in the column of interest has many repeat values. Do you know the unique ...

Could someone please help me with using Columns?
I am working on a Word document, and I need to set up 4 columns in several parts of the document. In one example, in the first column I need 2 rows of text, in the second column I need 4 rows of text, in the third column I need 4 rows of text, and in the fourth column I need 3 rows of text. I sketched out an example of what I need it to look like in the following image: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6574/wordexamplelayout.png I need to be able to specify the number of rows in each column and the text shows up in each column. Can I do this using columns in Word? Or ...