HELP! When I removed Office XP did I lose by inbox file?

I didn't archive my inbox and personal folders before
removing Office XP. Now I have reinstalled Office XP and
thought I could find my old data files. but all of the
import and repair tools work with PST which I don't have.
I remember that previously there were seperate inbox
files and can not find them now.

Thank you for your input. Ron
0
anonymous (74722)

Be sure to show hidden and system files on your computer and then do a
search for *.pst.  This should get you started...

"Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I didn't archive my inbox and personal folders before
> removing Office XP. Now I have reinstalled Office XP and
> thought I could find my old data files. but all of the
> import and repair tools work with PST which I don't have.
> I remember that previously there were seperate inbox
> files and can not find them now.
>
> Thank you for your input. Ron

0
mx1 (14)

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

MS Money 95 data files

Help with income/expenses

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

help with simple maths in excel

Outlook 2003

Need help with Auto Filter

Can anyone help ?

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

opening .bak file

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

Need Query Help