HELP! When I removed Office XP did I lose by inbox file?

I didn't archive my inbox and personal folders before
removing Office XP. Now I have reinstalled Office XP and
thought I could find my old data files. but all of the
import and repair tools work with PST which I don't have.
I remember that previously there were seperate inbox
files and can not find them now.

Thank you for your input. Ron
0
anonymous (74722)

Be sure to show hidden and system files on your computer and then do a
search for *.pst.  This should get you started...

"Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I didn't archive my inbox and personal folders before
> removing Office XP. Now I have reinstalled Office XP and
> thought I could find my old data files. but all of the
> import and repair tools work with PST which I don't have.
> I remember that previously there were seperate inbox
> files and can not find them now.
>
> Thank you for your input. Ron

0
mx1 (14)