HELP! Transferring from OE to O-2003

I have an older computer with Outlook Express 97.  It contains ALL of m
previous e-mails, addresses, etc.  I have purchased a new compute
which came with Outlook 2003.  How do I migrate my files, folders
addresses, e-mails, etc. to the new computer?  I will be formatting th
old computer and selling it, so they can't stay on it.  There are to
many to forward to myself (probably in the thousands).  Many ar
work-related and must be kept for record-keeping.  I cannot find how t
transfer into O-2003.  Please help!  Thanks

Rvolt <Rvolt.zlj1y@outlookforum.com> wrote:

> I have an older computer with Outlook Express 97.

Impossible.  There was no such program.  There has been Outlook Express V3,
V4, V5, and V6, and Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003.  Which are you
trying to discuss?

> It contains ALL of
> my previous e-mails, addresses, etc.  I have purchased a new computer
> which came with Outlook 2003.  How do I migrate my files, folders,
> addresses, e-mails, etc. to the new computer?

That depends entirely on which program currently contains your mail.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Monitor Server in 2003?

Outlook 2003
Just bought new PC. Everything is Microsoft. XP Home - Microsoft Works (came installed) - User like to use MSN for e-mail, Sent Microsoft $300.00 to activate Office that came installed on machine. Word will not allow MSN to be the e-mail client. System crashed and burned after activation of Office. Outlook 2003 seems a little unstable. Why would a new PC with Works, Office Express and Outlook 2003 be shipped? All these programs do the same thing and they don't seem to talk with each other well. On top of this all she wants to do is use Word and send the document through MSN nor...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

SBS 2003 moving of users files

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 rules question again

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

Remove headers in Outlook 2003?
I have the weirdest problem, From certain people that send me e-maols, the entire header is shown, all the technical gobbleygook that I really don't need to see and it causes the message to be 1) long ans 2) hard to read through all the techno-stuff. Most people that send me e-mail, I just get the message, am wondering what I need to do? Am I missing a setting in Outlook "03? (For some backround info-actually have Office '07 but had to remove it and install Office '03 for a few weeks due to a technical issue on my part) Any help is appreciated, Jeff "Jeff"...

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003