Help! Sharing Calendars

My boss and I both use Outlook 2000.  She recently got a
handheld computer, but does not have a USB connection on
her PC.  She wants me to access her calendar through
network neighborhood and synchronize.  How do I do this?

0
anonymous (74722)

Help with WSDL (XSD) compiler
Hi, We like to consume a web service. This web service implement a OTA service (this service result Schema is available under http://www.opentravel.org/2005B/OTA_AirAvailRS.xsd). Doesn’t matter witch client proxy generation tool we use (VS 2005 “Add Web Reference”, VS 2005 “Add Service Reference”, WSDL.exe, svcutil.exe, and we also try WSCF – Web Services Contract First Tool from thinktecture and Christian Weyer) doesn’t work. The tools works but the generate wrong code. The schema looks: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <xs:schema id="Schem...

Need help bring over GP 7.0 data to new a GP 8.0 server.
I'm setting up a GP 8.0 Test Server with SQL 2000 SP3a installed. How do I bring my Great Plains 7.0 Data into the GP 8.0 envirnoment? Thanks in advance, The easiest way is the following: On the 7.0 server, detach DYNAMICS. Copy the DYNAMICS mdf and ldf file from the 7.0 to the 8.0 server. On the 8.0 server, attach and browse to the mdf that you copied. On the 7.0 server, attach DYNAMICS. Repeat for all databases. If you also need the sql logins from the 7.0 server, there is a TK on how to do this (uses a table called RecoveryMaster within Dynamics db). If you can go without the s...

Help with Charts
:confused -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I work in a Doctors surgery and I'm creating a Spread Sheet for select number of patients to monitor their blood results. I need about 30 charts on each patients sheet, To save me doing eac one seperately I have tryed to copy and paste them in to the nex patients details.... But all the charts refer to the previous patient details. Is there anyway of copying them so that they relate to th sheet they are copied in to? Thanx Alexandra Huckerby (fustrated and tired!! -- ~lexy -----------------...

Calendar Template
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I really need to download a 2010 calendar for excel - there does not seem to be anything compatible to download on to my system. <br><br>Any tips? HayleyB@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I really > need to download a 2010 calendar for excel - there does not seem to be > anything compatible to download on to my system. > > Any tips? There's a boat-load of templates on the Microsoft Office web site. You may need Stuffit Expander to uns...

Transfering Outlook Calendar, Contacts and IMAP-folders to Live Ma
I have a new computer with Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail. Live mail doesn't pick up the Outlook Calendar, Contacts and the IMAP folders I had created. How can I get these over from my old Outlook to Live Mail. (I have saved the pst file) Ulf Eriksson wrote: > I have a new computer with Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail. > Live mail doesn't pick up the Outlook Calendar, Contacts and the IMAP > folders I had created. How can I get these over from my old Outlook to Live > Mail. (I have saved the pst file) Download and install the trial version of Office 2007....

Excel Formula Help
I need to create a spreadsheet to calculate my weekly payroll. The timecards are punched in a timeclock which prints out the in and out times. for example, in at 7:30 am out at 5:00 pm. It also gives me a running total of the number of hours accumulated. I want to take the total number of hours and minutes and convert that to a decimal. If an employee has 32:35 minutes total time accumulated, then using a formula in an excel spreadsheet, I want to see these hours in decimal format, i.e., 32.58 Anyone know how to help me do this? Thanks! might want to try microsoft.public.excel Mat...

Help with MSN Synchronization-Money 2007
Hello, I have been using money for several years and have just recently upgraded to money 2007. Anyhow, I've noticed since I started using it my information has not updated on MSN money the web site (account transactions,balances, etc.) It also does not show my balance on my checking account (it says N/A) and it used to show it before. Is there some setting that has gotten screwed up somehow? Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know if any fixes? I've done everything the knowledge base article said-no results. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Dan Money comes wit...

Context Sensitive Help
Hi All, I am using winHelp and creating context sensitive help. Every thing is working fine but it is not showing index tab after running ..hlp file.. Secondly when I click to Find tab it show me error Unable to display the Find tab.(177) As I am not much aware of help creation. Help me for good tutorial or suggest solution for this problem Thanx in Advance. Vivek --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.684 / Virus Database: 446 - Release Date: 5/13/2004 Vivek, > I am using winHelp and creating context sensi...

Help creating two listings from one record
I have extracted "members" from my database. One record will contain LastName and FirstName, and may also contain SpouseName. Because I am creating membership cards in Publisher, I think I probably should actually create another query or ?? that contains one record with either [FirstName LastName] or [SpouseName LastName] Probablyl something like ... If SpouseName greater spaces List SpouseName LastName else next sentence. List FirstName LastName I don't have a clue how to do this in Access. Appreciate all help. Try this -- [FirstName] &a...

Type Mismatch error on DNS capture... HELP please
Hello, Does anybody can help me on this issue please? I did write a script to capture server primary and secondary DNS through WMI class, it is working properly with many servers in my environment, but for some reason that I don't know, it is stopping during execution at line 23 char 30, Error: Type mismatch, code: 800A000D, for some servers, all servers are in the same domain, with the same architeture, I cannot identify where VB is getting this error, also I've try with IP address and DNS name, same problem. here is the script. Option Explicit Dim DNS1, DNS2, o...

MSScriptControl.ScriptControl help
Her is my powershell code: $vbsCode = Get-Content "c:\scripts\CreateMailbox.vbs" $vbs = New-Object -ComObject MSScriptControl.ScriptControl $vbs.language = "VBScript" $vbs.addCode([string]::Join("'n",$vbsCode)) #$vbs | Get-Member $vbs.CreateMailbox() Here is my vbscript code: Function CreateMailbox(Server,User) Dim oExchsrv Dim sDispName oExchsrv = Server sDispName = User Set oUser = GetObject ("LDAP://cn=" & sDispName & ",ou=New Accounts,dc=stormontvail,dc=org") WScript.Echo sSamAcct & " mailbox cr...

Drop Down Box Help
Hi I am new to using Excel more interactively. I am able to create drop down box so a user can choose a day of the week for example. But I want to be able to populate other cells in the column dependin on the choice from the drop down list. e.g. choose Tuesday from a list of days of the week in A2 and have B2 C2 etc filled with related data. Is this at all possible? Thank you in advance -- smcka ----------------------------------------------------------------------- smckay's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3582 View this thread: http://www.exc...

Help with formula please #3
Hello, I need a formula that can do the following: -give an average minutes and seconds per phone call This is the data that I will be entering: Calls: 120 Total talk time (hours): 4 Total talk time (minutes): 47 Total talk time (seconds): 52 Thank you Assuming the hours will not be greater than 23. Try this: B1 = 120 B2 = 4 B3 = 47 B4 = 52 =TIME(B2,B3,B4)/B1 Format as m:ss or h:m:ss -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Jimmy H" <spokenwords@gmail.com> wrote in message news:658b55fd-93e6-4eea-b11f-585544d97364@m7g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I need a...

help needed with repeated copy/paste special
[image: http://home.cogeco.ca/~rbhayana/backload.gif] [image: http://home.cogeco.ca/~rbhayana/mastertable.gif] I ran into a lot of work and am wondering if anyone can help me out. Help would be greatly appreciated because going thru 19272 records for copying and pasting is driving me insane. :mad: These are the 2 files I'm dealing with (see pictures above). Top one is backload file and the one underneath is mastertable. As you can see, FundataKey is common to both files. The values of Fundatakey are not repeated in mastertable however are repeated in the backload file. What...

Hlookup help
I have a spreadsheet with 23 columns and 361 rows. I am looking to see if I can use HLOOKUP to show me the lowest price in columns G-K-P. The other columns have different data in them. Is there a way to use HLOOKUP or something else to do this? Excel 2007 Thanks in advance. Ed Are you looking for the lowest value in G,K and P for a certain item (maybe it is named in A)? We need a bit more to go on! best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "Ed S" <southfloridaed@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:B031D5D3-ECF6-4105-8807...

Shared User Issue When Opening Database
I have an issue this afternoon which, I feel probably isn't directly related to Access, but would be grateful for guidance if anyone has experienced this before. I have a database (default open mode - shared) which, this afternoon, won't allow a second user to open it. If a second user tries to open the database a message box is displayed quoting the path of the database file plus "The parameter is incorrect" The database is located on a shared folder on our network. Thanks for any assistance. Dave ONLY the data should be on a shared folder, not th...

How Do I Share Data Files?
I need to deploy an application which shares data among all users of a computer. I thought I could do that by putting the data file in the Common Application Data folder. However, that doesn't work because Vista is using virtualization to make a unique copy of the file for each user, so it isn't being shared. How do I deploy an application with shared data? Is there a document anywhere that describes the best practices for folder usage in Vista? -TC ...

releasing shared folder from read only..
X-No-Archive: yes I've got a simple network, 3 computers + 2 wireless, all XP Pro. Have A folder called *work* set up on one computer which I can see, open and open files inside from any computer on the network. I cannot save back to the folder because it tells me it is 'read only' ..............which it is! I've disabled simple file sharing and set the folder to full control, (it's shared, obviously) and each time I unclick the read only radio button in the properties tab for the folder, click apply, exit and re-enter the folder, the read only radio butt...

Updating Share Point list from within Excel
I have the need to update an existing SharePoint list within Excel using VBA code. Is this possible? Can somebody point me to some reference that can direct met on how to do it? I'm able to save workbook and create dashboard from that workbook. However, now I need to update custom fields in an existing list. Regards, OMER ...

Calculating Dates, PlEASE HELP! THANKS!
Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date in Access: so 3/29/08 in cell A1 and 5/3/08 in cell A2 and return the value in B1 of 35. How do I do this? Thanks! In Excell the formula looks like this: =IF(+A1-A2>0,A1-A2,0) Is this an Access question? If so, then post you table and field names with datatype, sample data, and what you want the results to look like. -- Build a little, test a little. "kritter0021" wrote: > Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date > in Access: ...

need some help with: formatting of x2 dates in 1 cell
Hi and thanks to anyone who reads this. I have a worksheet which contains two columns of dates. In a second worksheet i have a column which adds the two dates together as TEXT and ommits dates which are blank which works perfectly, however: I would like to know how i could format each of the 2 dates in the 1 cell to have different font colors? Here is my existing cell formula: =IF('Data'!E2=0,"",(TEXT('Data'!E2,"dd/mm/yy"))&" "&IF('Data'!F2=0,"",TEXT('Data'!F2,"dd/mm/yy"))) I have a feeling its not...

How to control network shares programatically?
Hello, I am trying to discover a non-GUI method of recording a network share's permissions and security settings, taking the share off-line, doing a bit of maintenance on the data on the share, bringing the share on-line again, and restoring all of the security and permission settings. Only the top level (shared folder) permissions and security settings need to be preserved. The individual files don't have special settings. The general NET SHARE commands can remove and install a shared folder, but can't help record and manage the security and permissions settings. I'm tr...

Help: Need to delete duplicates
I have an access table that has over 470,000 rows. I need to delete the duplicates. None of the "append" query ideas will work as it involves copying and pasing the structure, and Access won't allow me to copy 470,000 rows. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to accomplish this? What error do you get when you run the append query? It could be that the file size is nearing the 2 GB limit. First make a backup copy of the database then run a compact and repair. Then try the append query ideas. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bont...

Add Cash Inflows and Outflows to the Cashflow Calendar
Currently the Cashflow Calendar show a Net Cash Inflow or Net Cash Outflow on the calendar. It would be helpful to show Cash Receipts and Cash Disbursements separetly. -- Thomas J. Browne Chief Financial Officer Bellefairejcb.org ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Weird Excel Problem
Hi, A bit of a challenge for you (because it certainly is for me).... I am having the exact same problem as the person in the following link on a brand new install of Excel 2000 http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:M1a0i0PvSi4J:www.experts-exchange.com/Applications/MS_Office/Q_11280537.html+excel+cannot+find+c:%5Cprogram.xls &hl=en&start=1 Towards the end of the page the person solves the problem (related to DDE - Dynamic Data Exchange) but isn't explicit..... but he does mention a KB article on Microsoft Support. Can I find the solution? Can I hell!!! Anyone use some new eyes/...