HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Hello.  I am so lost.  I have a few e-mail accounts set up on my computer
which retrieves my mail from a couple of different providers and deposits the
mail into my Outlook Inbox.  Up until yesterday, my mail always has worked
fine.  For some strange reason, my Outlook is now (Again) retrieving my
messages from all of my accounts I had set up, which are all duplicates of my
messages.  There is now nearly 4,000 duplicate messages in my folders.  I
can't seem to stop the download of these already retrieved messages.  To top
things off, a couple of my email account login windows keep popping up asking
me for my password, which I keep putting in but it doesn't seem to taking.
The weird thing is that e-mail is still being retrieved from these accounts.
I have Outlook 2002, which I believe was included in my 2002 MS Office XP
Pro.  I have been up to date with my MS Patches and all of my Norton Internet
security updates.  HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!

This happens to me on occassion also. 3 accounts become 9, then the
passwords don't match, then after a few hours everything is fine. Can't wait
to see the reason...

"Kim D_Florida" <KimDFlorida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello.  I am so lost.  I have a few e-mail accounts set up on my computer
> which retrieves my mail from a couple of different providers and deposits
> the
> mail into my Outlook Inbox.  Up until yesterday, my mail always has worked
> fine.  For some strange reason, my Outlook is now (Again) retrieving my
> messages from all of my accounts I had set up, which are all duplicates of
> my
> messages.  There is now nearly 4,000 duplicate messages in my folders.  I
> can't seem to stop the download of these already retrieved messages.  To
> top
> things off, a couple of my email account login windows keep popping up
> asking
> me for my password, which I keep putting in but it doesn't seem to taking.
> The weird thing is that e-mail is still being retrieved from these
> accounts.
> I have Outlook 2002, which I believe was included in my 2002 MS Office XP
> Pro.  I have been up to date with my MS Patches and all of my Norton
> Internet
> security updates.  HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!

0
harris1113 (19)

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

What's going on with Plus?
I just installed MS Money Plus from Money 2006 and found these issues: 1. In Portfolio view, the Total Portfolio Value line that used to show the totals for the 3 columns I'm displaying are now all the same value and appear to be Today's Change. How do I change them to reflect the totals for the 3 columns (in my case, Total Change, Cost Basis and Market Value)? 2. Review Portfolio shows me a blank screen. I have 17.0.125.1415 running on XP Sp2. Tony In microsoft.public.money, TonyK wrote: >I just installed MS Money Plus from Money 2006 and found these issues: > >...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Excel button problem