HELP! Outlook pauses when closing a window

I hope I am posting in the correct place.

I have a problem which only occurs on one machine (of two) in a small
network. Both are connected to a little IMAP server, but this one machine
"pauses" (actually does a time-out eventually) after replying to a message
and then closing the original message. It doesn't do it on every message
(but there seems no common thread). The other machine (same hardware and
software) does not exhibit this behaviour. Have switched to Outlook Express
at the moment - that also seems okay.

Anyone got any ideas? I have re-installed Outlook and deleted the
toolbars/customisations and let them re-create.

Thanks for your help (in anticipation).

Phil Crewe

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Please help #8

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook