HELP! Outlook/exchange public folder problem

Hi,

We use an outlook custom contacts folder to manage business contacts
in the organization. Suddenly all messages in the inbox opens in this
custom form (even in preview). What could be the problem?

We run SBS 2003 with exchange and clients are OL 2003/07

Any help solving this problem appreciated.

KJ

0
kapilajm (3)

If I explain it further, present scenario is;

Outlook reading pane got replaced by outlook default contact form. All
incoming messages are now  previewed in the notes window of the
contact form, instead of the usual reading pane.

On May 29, 1:01 pm, Kaps <kapil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We use an outlook custom contacts folder to manage business contacts
> in the organization. Suddenly all messages in the inbox opens in this
> custom form (even in preview). What could be the problem?
>
> We run SBS 2003 with exchange and clients are OL 2003/07
>
> Any help solving this problem appreciated.
>
> KJ

0
kapilajm (3)
5/29/2007 5:09:56 AM
There may be some things you could try here:

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/commandlines.htm

I hope this helps you at least a little bit!

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook

read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Joseph Joubert
To teach is to learn twice.
"Kaps" <kapilajm@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If I explain it further, present scenario is;
>
> Outlook reading pane got replaced by outlook default contact form. All
> incoming messages are now  previewed in the notes window of the
> contact form, instead of the usual reading pane.
>
> On May 29, 1:01 pm, Kaps <kapil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We use an outlook custom contacts folder to manage business contacts
>> in the organization. Suddenly all messages in the inbox opens in this
>> custom form (even in preview). What could be the problem?
>>
>> We run SBS 2003 with exchange and clients are OL 2003/07
>>
>> Any help solving this problem appreciated.
>>
>> KJ

0
gleeson_judy (322)
5/30/2007 5:17:03 AM
I'm wondering if clearing the forms cache might not be a better solution on
this one.

Kaps,  is this happening on all machines or just one?

--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
6/2/2007 5:15:06 AM
Just couple of machines. Clearing the forms cache did not work.

On Jun 2, 3:15 pm, "F.H. Muffman" <f.h.muff...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering if clearing the forms cache might not be a better solution on
> this one.
>
> Kaps,  is this happening on all machines or just one?
>
> Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) wrote:
>

> > There may be some things you could try here:
>
> >http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/commandlines.htm
>
> > "Kaps" <kapil...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> If I explain it further, present scenario is;
>
> >> Outlook reading pane got replaced by outlook default contact form.
> >> All incoming messages are now  previewed in the notes window of the
> >> contact form, instead of the usual reading pane.

> --
> f.h.

0
kapilajm (3)
6/7/2007 12:21:23 PM
Ok.  How about a Detect and Repair?  What happens if you switch the Reading
Pane to be horizontal vs. vertical?

--
f.h.
> Just couple of machines. Clearing the forms cache did not work.
>
> On Jun 2, 3:15 pm, "F.H. Muffman" <f.h.muff...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm wondering if clearing the forms cache might not be a better solution
>> on
>> this one.
>>
>> Kaps,  is this happening on all machines or just one?
>>
>> Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) wrote:
>>

>> > There may be some things you could try here:
>>
>> >http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/commandlines.htm
>>
>> > "Kaps" <kapil...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> --
>> f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Outlook Sales

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

Question -Problem

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem