HELP - Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachements (AAAAHHHH !!!)

My customer has emailed a file I need.
It's a .msi file (an install program)
Outlook has blocked this attachment and I can't seem to get it.

Any thoughts ??

Splishman

0
splishman (3)

Cancel this request I found the answer here...
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm

It works a treat.

Cheers
Splishman

"Splishman" <splishman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My customer has emailed a file I need.
> It's a .msi file (an install program)
> Outlook has blocked this attachment and I can't seem to get it.
>
> Any thoughts ??
>
> Splishman

0
splishman (3)

CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC Help
Forum Members: I am trying to install Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC) and Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45. I can't figure out how to get the CRM image up and running. My CRM files are loaded on an external hard drive. Please help! Thanks, Casey Please clarify: The CRM 3.0 VPC expired on 11/30/2008 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration - August 2007 Release: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=57394BC8-5ECC-422E-A066-34189F48F8C8&displaylang=en Directions: For the VPC documentation and demonstration materials: download the VPC Documentation and Demonstrati...

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Reporting from Project Server

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Please help #8

cannot open hyper links in outlook