Help - Outlook 2003

I am trying to configure Outlook 2003 for multiple email
accounts.  I have so far set up 4 different profiles to
go with the 4 different accounts that I would like to
check with outlook.  On startup of Outlook 2003 I have an
option of which account to check and once I select the
account, it opens right up and everything is working fine
except that I would now like to use a password log on so
that each ac count can have some privacy.  2 are mine and
I have one for my wife.  I would like it to request a
password before it opens her account etc.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!
..

0
martimus (1)

Do you have separate .pst files for each account?  If yes, put a password on
the .pst file.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Martin asked:

| I am trying to configure Outlook 2003 for multiple email
| accounts.  I have so far set up 4 different profiles to
| go with the 4 different accounts that I would like to
| check with outlook.  On startup of Outlook 2003 I have an
| option of which account to check and once I select the
| account, it opens right up and everything is working fine
| except that I would now like to use a password log on so
| that each ac count can have some privacy.  2 are mine and
| I have one for my wife.  I would like it to request a
| password before it opens her account etc.
|
| any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
| Thank You!
| .

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Help with income/expenses

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel

Reminders in Outlook

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook default to paragraph

Need help with Auto Filter

Can anyone help ?

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...