Help! Outlook 2000 multiple e-mail accounts.

Hi, I am using Outlook 2000. I have set up five different email
accounts and when I click on "Send/Receive" I can see the five
accounts listed, but when I click on any one of them, the Inbox does
not change, it stays with the Default Inbox. Even the Login window
appears and I enter the login info, it still stays with the Default
Inbox. At this point I cnanot access other e-mail accounts other than
the Default one which appears everytime I open Outlook.  Any
suggestions/comments/assistances is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Thomas

Do you have Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail Only mode or in
Corporate/Workgroup mode?  If you're not sure, check the second line of Help

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:5697b7e1.0311161510.4e3eee58@posting.google.com,
silk wrote:

> Hi, I am using Outlook 2000. I have set up five different email
> accounts and when I click on "Send/Receive" I can see the five
> accounts listed, but when I click on any one of them, the Inbox does
> not change, it stays with the Default Inbox. Even the Login window
> appears and I enter the login info, it still stays with the Default
> Inbox. At this point I cnanot access other e-mail accounts other than
> the Default one which appears everytime I open Outlook.  Any
> suggestions/comments/assistances is much appreciated.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Thomas

I am sorry to take so long to reply.  I have my OL 2000 configured in
Internet Mail Only mode.  At this point, I can send out from different
mail boxes with their own e-mail addresses; but I cannot receive mails
in these boxes. When I tried to send emails from another mail server,
I did not receive those mails.  Any suggestions/comments will be
greatly appreciated.

Thomas

"Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]" <jfiorelloNOSPAM@mvps.org> wrote in message news:<edqKdrMrDHA.2772@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>...
> Do you have Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail Only mode or in
> Corporate/Workgroup mode?  If you're not sure, check the second line of Help
> | About Microsoft Outlook.
>
> --
> Jocelyn Fiorello
> MVP - Outlook
>
> *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please
> reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***
>

> In news:5697b7e1.0311161510.4e3eee58@posting.google.com,
> silk wrote:
>
> > Hi, I am using Outlook 2000. I have set up five different email
> > accounts and when I click on "Send/Receive" I can see the five
> > accounts listed, but when I click on any one of them, the Inbox does
> > not change, it stays with the Default Inbox. Even the Login window
> > appears and I enter the login info, it still stays with the Default
> > Inbox. At this point I cnanot access other e-mail accounts other than
> > the Default one which appears everytime I open Outlook.  Any
> > suggestions/comments/assistances is much appreciated.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Thomas
OK, so if you go into Tools | Accounts, you have your five e-mail accounts
configured there, right?  Outlook 2000 in Internet Mail Only mode only
supports one mail profile, so you will only have one Inbox and all new mail
will appear in that one Inbox, no matter what mail account they come
through.  Are the e-mails from the other four accounts coming in at all?  As
far as sending mail from the other accounts goes, you should have a down
arrow next to your Send button on a new mail message, and you can choose the
sending account that way...or you can use File | Send Using from within a
new message to send the message from a different account.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:5697b7e1.0311282200.43ac9360@posting.google.com,
silk wrote:

> I am sorry to take so long to reply.  I have my OL 2000 configured in
> Internet Mail Only mode.  At this point, I can send out from different
> mail boxes with their own e-mail addresses; but I cannot receive mails
> in these boxes. When I tried to send emails from another mail server,
> I did not receive those mails.  Any suggestions/comments will be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thomas
>
> "Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]" <jfiorelloNOSPAM@mvps.org> wrote
> in message news:<edqKdrMrDHA.2772@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>...
>> Do you have Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail Only mode or in
>> Corporate/Workgroup mode?  If you're not sure, check the second line
>> of Help
>>> About Microsoft Outlook.
>>
>> --
>> Jocelyn Fiorello
>> MVP - Outlook
>>
>> *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please
>> reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***
>>

>> In news:5697b7e1.0311161510.4e3eee58@posting.google.com,
>> silk wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, I am using Outlook 2000. I have set up five different email
>>> accounts and when I click on "Send/Receive" I can see the five
>>> accounts listed, but when I click on any one of them, the Inbox does
>>> not change, it stays with the Default Inbox. Even the Login window
>>> appears and I enter the login info, it still stays with the Default
>>> Inbox. At this point I cnanot access other e-mail accounts other
>>> than the Default one which appears everytime I open Outlook.  Any
>>> suggestions/comments/assistances is much appreciated.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> Thomas

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work