Help on Outlook automation

Hi all,

I need to register my callback functions with outlook, to get notifications
on events like new mail received and retrieve the mail subject line and
sender. I want to do the same through managed code. Any idea, how to achieve
it?

Regards,

Neo

You will probably want to post this in one of the Outlook programming
groups.  The real experts with code hang out there and seldom slum in these
general groups.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Neo asked:

| Hi all,
|

| I need to register my callback functions with outlook, to get
| notifications on events like new mail received and retrieve the mail
| subject line and sender. I want to do the same through managed code.
| Any idea, how to achieve it?
|

| Regards,
|
| Neo

0
millys7517 (85)

help about accessing deleted items
Hi, would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids from outlook. which tool r tech should i use to solve this problem . if there is any sample code to access the deleted items ids from outlook will be great help for me to understand. thanx in advance . Best Regards __ Are you trying to retrieve deleted items? Are you using an Exchange server in your environment? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "aatif.amin@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids fr...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

help with simple maths in excel

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Help with income/expenses

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Need help with Auto Filter

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Can anyone help ?

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

Excel Problem

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Need Query Help

Outlook OOF