Help Needed: Can't print pictures in html emails (OL-2000)

Hi Group,

I'm having a problem printing pictures imbedded in html emails received in
Outlook 2000. The print preview function is dimmed, and perhaps it always
was with html files, but I used to be able to print both the text and
pictures. Now, only the text prints, and the images print as the familiar
small box and cross icon.

Maybe it is unrelated, but I recently upgraded from IE5 to IE6.

Thanks for your help.

--
Pete
--------------------------------------

0
lansma (7)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

invalid email address

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

I need a macro

Please help #8

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?