HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK

I accidentally removed my Outlook e-mail program with the add/remove wizard.
I know it's still on the computer, but just HOW do I get it back?

HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK wrote:
|| I accidentally removed my Outlook e-mail program with the add/remove
|| wizard. I know it's still on the computer, but just HOW do I get it
|| back?

If you used Add/remove then it's NOT on the computer. You need to re-install
it from your Office CD

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

0
gordonbp11 (453)
3/12/2005 7:31:00 PM
HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK wrote:

> I accidentally removed my Outlook e-mail program with the add/remove wizard.
> I know it's still on the computer, but just HOW do I get it back?

Please find your Outlook installation disc and launch the installer.

--
Alex Yu
http://mucha.us/blogs/alex/

This posting represents my own opinion, and in no way claims
to represent the views of Microsoft Corporation. This posting
is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias
is for newsgroup purposes only. Remove ".nospam.thanks" if you would
like to reach me privately.
0
alex3339 (25)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Need help with Auto Filter