HELP ME! Outlook Express Freezes When I Click On A Link

Hi,

All of a sudden when I click on a link in an email message in Outlook
Express, not only does the link not open, but my whole Outlook Express
program freezes up.

I'm running Win XP Professional, Service Pack 1.

Does anyone know a fix for this? It's driving me crazy.

Thanks,
stacie.

Aloha stacieglass,

You should probably ask this "down the hall" in one of the Outlook Express
newsgroups.  This group is for Outlook from the Microsoft Office suite which,
despite the confusingly similar name, is a totally different product.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com
Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html

> Hi,
>
> All of a sudden when I click on a link in an email message in Outlook
> Express, not only does the link not open, but my whole Outlook Express
> program freezes up.
>
> I'm running Win XP Professional, Service Pack 1.
>
> Does anyone know a fix for this? It's driving me crazy.
>
> Thanks, stacie.

0
bens1 (1425)

CRM address book in Outlook

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Linking files 2 ways

outlook 97 and express email problems

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Please help #8

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...