Help - I receive triplicates of all emails

The deal:
On earthlink webmail, I only receive one of each email.
When I "Send/Receive" from Outlook 2000, the Send/Receive
window tells me I'm receiving 10 emails, but 30 appear in
my inbox.  Everything arrives in triplicate or duplicate.
Extended headers appear to be the same in all three
identical emails.

Things I've tried and know:
Deleted and then reconfigured my earthlink account many
times.  There is only one earthlink account.
"Leave a copy of messages on server" is unchecked.
Turned Earhlink Spamblocker On then Off then On then
Off... no change.
Sent test messages from other accounts to earthlink - on
webmail there's only ever one message, in outlook there
are triplicates or duplicates.
Ran MS Office 200 Repair Tool.

Anyone have any ideas about what's going on?  What else
can I try?  Thanks in advance for your advice.

Amy

0
anonymous (74722)

Do you perhaps have a rule set up that might be creating copies of the
messages?

--
Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

"Amy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The deal:
> On earthlink webmail, I only receive one of each email.
> When I "Send/Receive" from Outlook 2000, the Send/Receive
> window tells me I'm receiving 10 emails, but 30 appear in
> my inbox.  Everything arrives in triplicate or duplicate.
> Extended headers appear to be the same in all three
> identical emails.
>
> Things I've tried and know:
> Deleted and then reconfigured my earthlink account many
> times.  There is only one earthlink account.
> "Leave a copy of messages on server" is unchecked.
> Turned Earhlink Spamblocker On then Off then On then
> Off... no change.
> Sent test messages from other accounts to earthlink - on
> webmail there's only ever one message, in outlook there
> are triplicates or duplicates.
> Ran MS Office 200 Repair Tool.
>
> Anyone have any ideas about what's going on?  What else
> can I try?  Thanks in advance for your advice.
>
> Amy

0
stephenson (1246)

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Help Required

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Sending Email #6

how many receivers i can add

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>