HELP - I can't use Word as my email editor!

I recently upgraded from Windows ME to XP.  In ME, I used
my MSWord 97 as my email editor.  Now, when I select Word
as my editor in the Options menu, it accepts the change,
but when I go to compose a new email, I get a pop-up that
says that Word is either busy or cannot be found. Word
operates just fine by itself...
Thanks !
0
anonymous (74722)

Which versions of Outlook and Word do you have?

Hope this is useful to you.  Let us know.

rms

James Berry wrote:
> I recently upgraded from Windows ME to XP.  In ME, I used
> my MSWord 97 as my email editor.  Now, when I select Word
> as my editor in the Options menu, it accepts the change,
> but when I go to compose a new email, I get a pop-up that
> says that Word is either busy or cannot be found. Word
> operates just fine by itself...
> Thanks !
0
rmschne1 (174)
1/23/2004 5:55:17 PM
Both are Office 97 versions.  Outlook 97 is version
8.02.4212 and Word 97 version is SR-1

0
anonymous (74722)

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered