Help finding Exchange Server or Administrator

I have been unable to use Outlook because I I can't access an Exchange Server
or get an HTTP address from an.  THese are the messages I continue to get,
that doesn't allow me to move forward with use.

Help!

Do you have an exchange server account? If so, contact your email
administrator. If you don't have an exchange account (or if you don't know
if you do, you probably don't) then you may need to create a new profile.
What version of outlook do you have?

If you have an exchange account and use OWA, see
http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/20030904.htm if you want to access it
using outlook.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"(I'll-getby-with-little-help)"
<(I'll-getby-with-little-help)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been unable to use Outlook because I I can't access an Exchange
>Server
> or get an HTTP address from an.  THese are the messages I continue to get,
> that doesn't allow me to move forward with use.
>
> Help!

0
dianenws (1904)

Small Business Server backup hangs server...
Hello - hoping that someone can assist here.. I have recently installed a Small Business Server 2003 for a client (not R2). After configuring the normal SBS backup via Server Management (see log below) ***** Backup Runner started. Launching NTBackup: ntbackup.exe backup "@C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Small Business Server\Backup\Small Business Backup Script.bks" /d "SBS Backup created on 25/12/2009 at 10:36 AM" /v:yes /r:no /rs:no /hc:off /m normal /j "Small Business Server Backup Job" /l:s /f "G:\Backup Files\Small Business Server Backup...

How to Connect to SQL Server??
Dears: Earlier today, I had to change strategies for retrieving information that I need for a utility program I am working on. Essentially, the program performs some low level Windows profile translations as we move to a new domain structure (AD) and a new standardized ID convention. We presently have two formats of standardized user IDs: one in our pre-merger format and used with the older NT domains, and a new standardized user ID. I have a table in SQL Server 2000 that contains two fields, one for each type of ID, and the table contains approximately 275,000 rows. This program is going t...

Exchange Goes Down at Same Day and Time
We're having a provblem with Exchage 2003 that eludes all of us. Every Tuesday, sometime between 4:15 and 4:30, all of our Outlook and OWS clients lose connectivity with Exchange. We reboot the server and it will stay up for about 10 to 15 minutes and go down again. It will do this 4 to 6 times and then stays stable until the following Tuesday. There are no events in the log. A scan for viruses being up nothing. Any ideas what can cause this? Any UPS or Power issues with your network? Can you ping the server by FQDN when outlook clients lose connectivity? -- John Oliver, J...

HELP: "Delete Team" Privilege
Hi, I'm new to MS CRM. The default installation of MS CRM does not provide a privilege to delete a team in any of the roles (some other privileges missing as well). The manual states that the sysdamin should enable this privilege. How can this be done? What am I missing? Thanks for your help! Andrew ...

CRM 1.2 & 3 on the sae server
Is it possible to install a CRM 3 on the same server (and not to upgrade) where the 1.2 CRM is already installed? I dont believe you can do that, unless you are using server virtualization. "David Massard" wrote: > Is it possible to install a CRM 3 on the same server (and not to upgrade) > where the 1.2 CRM is already installed? Both versions use the same registry hive, so they can not run on the same machine. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" <chadbuserncsicc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:885DC6E8-3226-4D1F-9...

Out of Office not working Exchange 2003
I have an Exchange 2003 server, and have set the Internet Message Formats properties to allow Out of Office responses, restarted the SMTP and Exchange Routing Engine services, but it still won't send the Out of Office message to outside recipients. I even set the Allow automatic replies to on, just to see if that will work, but it simply doesn't. Any ideas on what else I need to do? A client really needs to get this working on his server, and I can't even get it working on mine. Rob Miles -- There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those w...

Exchange to Redirect email for its own domain ?
Is it possible that Exchange 2007 that is configured to catch email for domain1 and has all the mailbox there 'redirects' some of the mails that arrive for a specific account to another external MTA? I know this can be done in a domain basis, but can it be done in an account basis? You can create mail contacts for addresses you want redirected. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Christian" <creizlein@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:52553999-A6A2-4866-A26A-BC0C644A31D9@microso...

Urgent Help #4
Okay here is a sequence of events that have led to a bad situation that I can't solve. User account logon was set to NAME Use account logon was renamed to NAME.SURNAME POP Mail was then configured to be delivered to the MAILBOX OF NAME (NAME.SURNAME did not exist in list of options) Logon to NAME.SURNAME and no mail existed Use account logon was renamed back to NAME Logon and no mail existed but was starting to recieve new mail It would now appear that the mail that went in to the "black hole" is in the system mailbox that is not openable. What can I do???? Help please. ...

Exchange stopped responding
Error message in OWA: OWA was unable to get your inbox. Also cannot connect to Exchange using Outlook or Outlook Express. Reboot fixes. All Exchange services running. No errors in Event Logs. Recent update to Windows 2000 DC (was NT 4 PDC). Every morning, I have to reboot the server, then all works fine until the next morning. Any ideas? And version of Exchange is ... ? KN wrote: > Error message in OWA: OWA was unable to get your inbox. > > Also cannot connect to Exchange using Outlook or Outlook > Express. > > Reboot fixes. > > All Exchange services runn...

changing tcp port used by exchange 5.5?
Hello, We are trying to find out if it is possible to change the tcp port that exchange 5.5 uses to send outgoing (internet bound) emails? specifically, we are trying to have our internal exchange 5.5 server send all outbound emails to our unix based/postfix server using a port other then 25. I have search both technet and google but seem to only find articles relating to inbound or client based issues. can you point me in the right direction/tech article? I have to admit I don't know if this applies to 5.5, but maybe it'll help if it's somewhat similar. This is how it'...

Help #25
I own a small moving company, and I am looking for a program that will allow me to give faster quotes. I need some thing where I can give each piece of furniture a certain code and save a price for that code, and when I enter all the different types of furniture it will calculate the total of all the pieces for me. If any one has any ideas of what I could use please email me at: 2MOVERS.COM@OPERAMAIL.COM Thanks Tyrone Hi Tyrone if you'ld like to email me direct (julied_ng at hcts dot net dot au) i'll be happy to send you a workbook that might give you some ideas. Cheers Juli...

Report Footer Help Needed Please
I have a report (a bill of lading) that I want to print 4 copies of. But at the bottom of each page I need a different statement printed (1st copy - "Original", 2nd copy "Customer Copy", 3rd copy "File Copy", etc.) Can anyone guide me in the right direction to accomplish this? Duane: Thanks for your quick response. I tried this, but I can not get it to work. Any other suggestions? Thanks, T "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:988241CB-1FD8-4EA7-98AD-7310A005CAA2@microsoft.com... > Allen Browne has a ...

exchange 2003 testing
My exchange 2003 trial has expired. I have the release version which I purchased. Can I install as on update and not loose the data? If not, can I go in and backup the date to PST files? thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES rrego@njpies.org On Thu, 5 May 2005 13:56:37 -0400, "jjk" <rrego@njpies.org> wrote: >My exchange 2003 trial has expired. I have the release version which I >purchased. > >Can I install as on update and not loose the data? If not, can I go in and >backup the date to PST files? > >thanks, > >Raul Rego >NJPIES >rrego@njpies.org &...

delete old exchange server from AD
Exchange System Manager shows two servers - one of which no longer exists. Now I can't remove the old server, because it does not exist! (I get the error message shown below) Just to be clear: the old exchange server hardware is gone. I cannot uninstall the old exchange server because the hardware is gone. I can't connect to the old exchange server because the hardware is gone. My existing exchange server is still trying to replicate to the old exchange server which no longer exists. Presumably the information is held in Active Directory. How do I tell my Exchange server not...

Finding a formula...
...does anyone know if Excel can find a formula if you give it the data sets and the result? (ie...I have multiple data sets that have an end result, I just want to know how those data sets created that end result) If so, how would one go about doing it? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ for example what kind of data and answer?? "bdegrass" <bdegrass.vt76n@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:bdegrass.vt76n@excelforum-nospam.c...

Email BenchMark for Exchange ?
how to measure the Exchange/Email Performance of a production platform ? I don't LoadSim is not a good option for production Exchange. -- br, martin http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/perfscalguide.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/optimizestorage.mspx /Lasse "martin" <martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D207A8A6-3A95-4E25-851F-3F03D8DB004B@microsoft.com... > how to measure the Exchange/Email Pe...

pop3 server not starting
brand new domain setup. server2003, exchange 2003. everything appears to work very nicely. upon rebooting the server, the virtual pop3 server doesnt startup. in services, the pop3 service is set to automatic and claims to be started. but the server itself needs to be manually started through exchange system manager. any ideas? Any relevant events in Application Event log? jjd228@NOSPAMoptonline.net wrote: > brand new domain setup. server2003, exchange 2003. everything appears to > work very nicely. upon rebooting the server, the virtual pop3 server doesnt > startup. in services...

How to find the status for activiites
Hi, Can any one tell me how to find the status value whether acivites is new or completed(with out using SDK) thanks in advance venkataravikumar ------=_NextPart_0001_6CC29192 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi~ If you need to find the status of activities you can do so by opening the CRM web client and then click on the Workplace module. Within this module click the Activities on the left side of the window. Next change the View drop-down to All Activites. You can now see all activities that have been created. Check the Status column to see what their status i...

Exchange 2003 Forms Logon
Hi there.... I am trying to have exchange 2003 view forms when using the webmail client to logon, I set it to use forms in exchange system manager, but upon login.... no forms :/ just a dialog box to logon... Can anyone help? thanks alot in advance Rudi Groenewald wrote: > Hi there.... > > I am trying to have exchange 2003 view forms when using the webmail > client to logon, I set it to use forms in exchange system manager, > but upon login.... no forms :/ just a dialog box to logon... > > > Can anyone help? I guess you mean Forms-based Authentication? Are you u...

Unable to open Exchange Systems Manager
When I double-click on the ESM on the desktop. I get the following error message. Error Message 1: The system cannot find the file specified Facility: Win32 ID no: c007002 Exchange System Manager Error Message 2: (This message appears after clicking on OK from message 1) Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. Running Exchange 2003 with Windows 2003 "=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBDaHVuZw==?=" <MikeChung@discussions.m...

Exchange 2k rights problem
Hi I am a novice in regards to Exchange but have now inherited a Exchange 2k server. I am in the process of migrating from Win2k servers/AD to win2k3 Domain. As I have a more knowledge of Exchange 2k3, i want to migrate everything including the mail server to 2003. In doing so I have come across a problem with the Win2k exchange server. I can not assign rights. Domain admins and administrators are denied and this in inherited. The problem is that I can not find the account which has set the rights, when I go to the security tab I get the message " unable to display security infor...

help with combo box display...plz...
i have a multicolumn combo box...with columns FName, MName, and LName...how can i enable it to display the 3 values of the column when a row is selected?? it's like that i'm merging the 3 values int the text box display of the combo box...please....thank yu -- ai® On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:30:20 GMT, ai_enjoi wrote: > i have a multicolumn combo box...with columns FName, MName, and LName...how > can i enable it to display the 3 values of the column when a row is selected?? > it's like that i'm merging the 3 values int the text box display of the combo > box......

Can I migrate my old Exchange 5.5 from NT4 to 2003 server?
Totally have no idea about how to do it. Any tips, please. Thanks a lot Hi, Exchange 5.5 will not run on Windows 2003. Exchange 5.5 will run on Windows 2000. The only version of Exchange that will run on Windows 2003 is Exchange 2003. -- Thanks, James Burrage This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "yuner" <annie_bai2000@yahoo.com> wrote in m...

Urgent
Dears,,, How - using Exchange 2003- to manage two mail domains like (xxx.msft) and (yyy.msft) Via the same exchange server ( I Have only one Server) Also, I want to make my server is only backup mailserver for the mailserver that are hosted on the ISP server, in which when a message delivered to mailserver , a backup of it (copy) will be sent to my Exchange server that is in my LAN, either just it arrives or make a schedule to download all these messages to my Local Exchange server so, all my users will be connected to the local Mailserver to get their mailbox messages. Thank U &g...

Biztalk Server Partner Edition
I cannot find Biztalk installer on the CRM installation disks. The CRM integration datasheet from Microsoft says that CRM will ships with BizTalk Server 2002 Partner Edition, including tools and documentation for creating customized integrations. I need to buid an integration with another application based on Biztalk Server, the client has CRM installed and doesn't want to buy a Biztalk Server licence. Thank you, Doru It does not come with CRM. It comes with CRM Integration. They would have to have the "professional" version of CRM (which includes integration). ...