Help! Extract the subject of all mails in outlook to a text file

How can I extract the information, such as subject, sender, time of all
the mails in my Inbox into a text file?

Switch to a table view that contains all the fields you need the information
from, select all items, and press CTRL+C to copy.  You should be able to
paste the data in columns into a text file.  Note that not all available
fields will copy in this manner, but the ones you mentioned should work.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:Daniel383838.y1o1s@outlookforum.com,
Daniel383838 wrote:

> How can I extract the information, such as subject, sender, time of
> all the mails in my Inbox into a text file?

> ~~View and post usenet messages directly from
> http://www.ExcelForum.com/

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

MS Money 95 data files

data input in text box

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Best practice: Visio, is it commonly accepted if text doesn't fit.
I am new to Visio. I created a flowchart with many shapes. I've already scaled and reset orientation. I can't make the shapes large enough to fix the text in them. So, two questions: 1. For best practice, typically should all your shapes be the same size in a flowchart? 2. Is it commonly accepted if your text doesn't fit in a shape? Best practise is uniformity, but as with most rules there are exceptions. A couple of oversized shapes is not as distracting as having most of the shapes in different sizes. Rather having some shapes larger by expanding in width and de...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Mail lMerge

Need help with Auto Filter