HELP- error Outlook

What's this mean and how to fix?
 in error dialogue box: "c:\program~1\micro~2
\office\outlook.exe"
Abnormal program termination
..

0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

help with simple maths in excel

Help with income/expenses

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Need help with Auto Filter

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

error 0x800cc0f

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...