Help #27

I have downloaded a program called "Incredimail". It was
great, but now I got difficulties as I need to go back to
Microsoft Outlook for business matter. Anyone could help
how to transfer my old message from "Incredimail" (ext.
imm or something like that).

Another thing, how to move the message from "Hotmail"
Folder to the Personal Folder's Inbox without moving each
message one by one ?

Thanks ..

0
exeses (1)

Help lost document
I am hoping someone can help me. I read other incidents like mine and hope that not all is lost for me.....Basically, I received a work file via an attachement to my email. I brought it up using the program for the document. As I modified the file I hit the save button in this program many times. I exited this program and then exited outlook. I hit no to save the changes to the email thinking that this meant the text to this email since I had already closed down the program the attachement was in and saved it that way, of course now, none of my changes are in the file. I am hoping that so...

Help with formula #14
Here is the formula =InventoryOrdered!D3-COUNTIF(InventorySold!B:B,"10-132500") What I want it to do is every time I enter numbers in cell D3 to CA3 in Inventory Ordered I want it to add those numbers, then subtract Inventory Sold countif function. Not quite sure, but... =sum(inventoryordered!D3:CA3) - COUNTIF(InventorySold!B:B,"10-132500") Crowraine wrote: > > Here is the formula > > =InventoryOrdered!D3-COUNTIF(InventorySold!B:B,"10-132500") > > What I want it to do is every time I enter numbers in cell D3 to CA3 in > Inventory O...

Help: I want to create an Outlook 2002 backup BATch file
I want to create a batch file I can use to copy all the critical files in Outlook 2002 so that, if I have to reinstall MSO 2002, I can just copy the file off a CD, make them writable, and proceed as if nothing ever happened. I know I have to copy off the PST file, but what other files will I need to copy to be sure I get my address book, contacts, preferences, blocked addresses and etc? Is there a good program that can do this for me, AND which will allow me to select what I want to restore? I looked at ABF Backup - it seems to backup ok, but it seems to resoter everythin or nothing - you c...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 updates and hotfixes. Update to Help files
Just a helpful tip: For those having issues with CRM, this is the link to all the Microsoft CRM 3.0 updates and hotfixes. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/908951 I suggest reviewing this list if you have any issues with CRM, and keep the KB bookmarked as it is kept up to date. I want to point out that if you are looking for a hotfix, you can create a case with the Microsoft CRM Support group. There is no charge to you if all they do is supply the hotfix. Also, an update to the Online Help Files for Microsoft CRM 3.0 is downloadable here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/9...

Access 2003 multiple if then statement help
Hello, I am having a problem constructing the proper clause for querying my database. I have multiple values used in computing daily averages of constituent data for measurements. An example of my table for my table [tbl_data] is shown below; Constit Value AdjConstitValue UseIterpolated DoNotUse S1 1300 1258 [x] [ ] S1 1352 [ ] [ ] S1 1564 [ ] [x] etc.. Using an if statement I put together a statement for the query to display the AdjConstitValue if UseInterpolated is checked and that works f...

HELP.
i need a vba script that will select any cell interiorcolor = 36 and then copy special paste value? Help is a lousy subject line and your explanation leaves a lot to mind read over. Could you try again. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "uobt" <uobt@aol.com> wrote in message news:1103129207.620790.146460@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > i need a vba script that will select any cell interiorcolor = 36 > and then copy special paste value? > UOBT, Try something like this . . . Sub CopyData() Dim Rng As Range For Each Rng In Range("A1...

help with SelectSingleNode

Receiving email (Help)
When im half way through receiving a list of emails I loose my internet connection, as I have a dodgy phone line. I then have to press send and receive again because obviously I get an error on outlook express and when I click send and receive it starts from the begining of the list again. This has been going on for months now and ive got a list of about 11000 emails waiting to come through. Any ideas on what I should do? Is there any way of each time you click send and receive it starts from where it got upto last time e.g 30 0f 11000? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers Steve .. ...

Please help me #2
How can i increase font in an excel combobox(Dropdown) Thanks Hi do you mean the drop down from 'Data - Validation'?. If yes: you can't. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "raphy50@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6c2e01c4cb38$0bfd1900$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How can i increase font in an excel combobox(Dropdown) > Thanks ...

nested if statements
Not sure if anyone can help me with this I have 2 sets of criteria.. and I'd like a formula that checks 2 cells and then calculates a result based on the criteria of those 2 cells. i'll try my best to explain. Sales: $50,001 - $75,000 GP: $20,000-24,999 Cell B4 is where the sales number will be entered Cell B5 will be where the GP is entered What I want is to have a formula that says If Sales are between 50,001-75,000 or if GP is btween 20k - 24,999, then take 3% of GP. or if Sales are 75k+ or GP is 25k+ then take 4% of GP. Not sure if anyone can help me with this. I tried using ...

test #27

Parameter Query multiple criteria help
In my query design grid i can place a criteria such as 830100 or 850600 and it will bring all records for these two accounts under this account column. How do you create a parameter query so a user can type in multiple criteria such as 830100,850600,870600 so it brings back these records? There's not an efficient way to do this, you can get this approach to work: PARAMETERS WotNum Text ( 255 ); SELECT tClient.ClientNum FROM tClient WHERE "," & Replace([WotNum], " ", "") & "," Like "*," & [ClientNum] & ",*...

Linking References Help
I have made a weekly workbook as so - column 1 is inventory, rows under that have a list of all inventory items, next columns are for the days of the week, rows under these are used to put how many of that item was sold for that day, the last column is for total for the week and the rows under that total how many of that item was sold for that week. I made another workbook as so - column 1 is inventory, rows under this is a list of inventory items, column 2 is total sold for the week, this is where I need the data from my other workbook's last column, column 3 is my price list per item, ro...

Help please! Multiple mail aliases for 1 mail account
Hi, I have 3 mail aliases that point to the same mailbox, 2 of which are mine and one that is my wife's. Before I "upgraded" from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002, I had rules set to leave any messages with my wife's email address in the "To" field on the server and download the rest to my OE client. That way, she could get her mail on her own computer and I would get mine through my own client. But I haven't found a way to do this in Outlook 2002. There does not seem to be a rule action to "leave message on server" if "To field contains: ...

Help OL 2007
Does any know how to delete appointments in OL 2007 without having to send an update? Some appointments I can delete with the option of not sending an update, and other's I can't - I can only choose to either send an update or cancel the deletion. Doesn't seem to be any consistency on which appointments can't be deleted without sending updates. I've resorted to deleting the offending appointments on my cell phone then synchronizing - which works but it kind of a wank. OL 2007 on Vista Pro. What are the differences between the ones you can delete and the ones yo...

F1 Help problem
Since rebuilding a MFC application with Visual Studio 2005 C++ 8 the 'F1' call to help says "The topic does not exist". No source code or help has been changed. It worked OK before the rebuild. Any ideas? -- Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software EasyNN-plus. The easy way to build neural networks. http://www.easynn.com <steve@tropheus.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:08qsr198hl8t4bk3ldqqspv4qlktc511qc@4ax.com... > Since rebuilding a MFC application with Visual Studio 2005 C++ 8 the > 'F1' call to help says "The topic does not exist&qu...

Who could help me about interface?
Hello all: I write some COM,and I find some interfaces are registered ,some ones are not registered under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface,why? Its upto the server to register interfaces. Not all interfaces need to be registered. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:uI$6sKkiHHA.3512@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello all: > I write some COM,and I find some interfaces are registered ,some ones > are > not registered under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface,why? > > Could you tell me in detail...

workdays question/help
I am trying to make a template for our staff that will easily calculate 50 school days from a given date. This is a state compliance issue for special education, I need to be able to have the secretaries calculate this date for student evals. I have formatted the sheet for dates. In A1 I type in the date I want to figure 50 days from, in column B I have typed in ALL school days off. In A2 I use the formula =WORKDAY(TODAY(),50,B:B and will get the same date no matter what date I enter into A1, ie if I enter in 1/1/2010, the return date for 50 days will be 4/26/2010, if I ...

VLOOKUP & Conditional Formating Help.
Hello Ladies and Gents. I am having a problem with VLOOKUP and Conditional Formatting. What I am trying to do is apply conditional formatting to the result of a formula. I have a list of serial numbers in column A. In Column B I have a VLOOKUP formula that takes the serial number from column A and compares it to a list of serial numbers and dates imported from access in column C and D, taking the date from column D. The result of this formula is a date that corresponds to the same serial number found in columns A and C. I applied a conditional format to this date and it doesn'...

Charting help...
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01C7E508.F10CDE80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Using the below data, can a simple horz. bar graph be made up? If so, = how? I'm trying to teach myself charts, but the blind cannot lead the = blind... Born Died =20 Me 2000 =20 Father 1950 1990 =20 GF 1900 1965 =20 GGF 1850 1935 =20 GGGF 1800 1902 =20 =20 --=20 Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly...Leave the=20 rest to God. --...

help refrencing a worksheet page
is it possible to use a variable to call up information from anothe page on a workbook. it is easy to refrence another page by entering sheet1!a1 for example if I want to get th data in sheet1 cell a1 but that needs to be hard coded is i possible to enter sheet1 as text in one cell and have other cell refrence that value to call up information from sheet1 I need to d this because i have about 60 different functions on one page that refe to various parts of other pages and i want to be able to enter sheet1 or sheet2 or sheet3 only once so I dont have to change all...

help with conditional formatting 02-21-10
I have a very large list of cases. I have put codes in columns N and O to determine if the cases need to be listed in a separate list. For example, the main list is of F cases. If the client also has an A case, a "1" or "2" is placed in column N, and if there is a "T" case, a "1" or "2" is placed in column O. Is there a way to use conditional formatting so that if the cell in either column N or O contains a "1" or a "2", all of the other cells in the row (A:M) will be formatted a certain way (for example, a...

Serious Windows XP SP3 help wanted: how do I change appearance bac
i swear, this is a tough one. a while back when this was still my parents computer (they got it back in '07 w/ Windows XP professional SP2 [now its XP pro SP3]). well just last year (sometime back in early or mid 2009) their appearance for Windows and buttons (under appearance tab in Display properties) went to classic view and got stuck there. now it's our computer and it's doing that automatically to all the user accounts when someone 1st makes one. I hadn't tried a system restore b/c it only goes back to feb 2010 and we just got this computer up & running a...

I need a help
I have some figures in column A and the same figures in column B, but in column B are some figures which are not in the column A. I want to highlight all those figures in column B which are not in column A. If I use conditional formatting, can I copy it from first cell where i make it, cause I have about 5000 figures in column A and B. Thanks Hi try the following - select all cells in column B (assumption the data starts in row 1) - goto conditional format and enter the following formula =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$1000,B1)=0 - choose your format -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Zdenka wro...

CRM 3.0 to 4.0 Upgrade Error- please help me
Hi! As I can correct these alert, I could not locate them in the data base and not if this can bring future errors to me in the migration I hope can help me Thanks Info| The following stored procedures are not consistent with Crm 3.0 stored procedures: 09:57:29|Warning| remark: added stored procedure 09:57:29|Warning| sprocname: f_getbusinessunit 09:57:29|Warning| 09:57:29|Warning| remark: added stored procedure 09:57:29|Warning| sprocname: f_getfullnamebyid 09...