HELP!! #2

Does anyone know how to Synch AIM mail to outlook?
0
Nance (2)

Need help pulling data from cells in different workbooks
Hi, let me try and explain this the best I can: say i have a workbook with 2 pages, on the first sheet, in cells C27 C47, C67 and C87 on the Sheet2, I want to make a list. in that list contains data fro cells C27, C47, C67 and C87 from Sheet1 . on sheet2, the list wil look like: List ='Sheet1!C27 ='Sheet1!C47 ='Sheet1!C67 ='Sheet1!C87 Is there any easy way to pull that data without doing each lin individually. I know i can put in the = and pick the cell on the othe sheet, but I have 100's of cells I need to get data from. If i try an copy paste each line, it does...

question about VCpp #2
Hope I am posting to the right board, If not please don't flame just point me in the right direction. I'm learning VCpp and have some questions the following code works fine but it leaves me wondering about some issues. <snip>------------------------------------------ [class Savings (simple amout*rate ...for next loop in years)] int main(array<System::String ^> ^args) { Savings *ptrSav = new Savings [3]; Savings *start= ptrSav; Savings a=*ptrSav++; Savings b=*ptrSav++; Savings c=*ptrSav; a.setData(10,.075,1000); b.setData(10,.075,2000); c.setData(10,.075,30...

Address Book Problem #2
Outlook version: 2003 When in a Distribution List, I click on [Select Members] and get this MS Office Outlook message: The list could not be displayed. The Contacts Folder associated with this address could not be opened; It may have been moved or delected, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Outlook Office Outlook Help. [OK] This is a recent problem. Advice? -- Larry Bohen www.audiobooksonline.com Sounds like you have an invalid reference to a Contacts Folder. reset those references here: Tools > E-mail a...

office for mac test drive wrong language #2
i recently purchased a new Mac and it came with a office test drive. i would like to try it but when i click to install the user agrement is in a foreign language so i did not accept is there anyway to switch this to english? can i remove the test drive and download it from the website? thanks for any help Matt On 1/19/07 2:17 PM, in article 1169234259.745767.68700@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "Matthew_D_Peterson" <Matthew_D_Peterson@hotmail.com> wrote: > i recently purchased a new Mac and it came with a office test drive. i > would like to try it but when i click...

Need help cleaning up an email list in Excel
I have a very large contacts list in Excel. One column is for email addresses. Before I send off an email to these folks, I want to make sure they will all work. There are two things I need help with: 1. How do I find all cells WITHOUT an "@" sign? 2. How do I find all cells with more than 1 "@" sign? Basically, I want to know that there is only email address in each cell and that it is legitimate. Any help you can provide would be most appreciated! Thanks! I just realized re-reading my post, that it might look like I'm a spammer, but I promise I'm jus...

Urgent help with Aelita recovery manager for Exchange, Netiq Mailmarshall, Ontrack Power Controls
Hi guys I need some help with these packages, anyone running any of them please contact me on my email Eskimo@myiafrica.com. Tks ...

EXACT function #2
Can you use the EXACT function on a range? The help says you can, but I have been unable to get it working. A1="burt" B1="burt" =Exact(A1,B1) = true HOWEVER.... A1="burt" B1="ernie" B2="big bird" B3="burt" {=Exact(A1,B1:B3)} = false Whats up with that? -- chrisrowe_cr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chrisrowe_cr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25220 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390163 Try this...

automatically add email address to contacts when replying mail in outlook 2003 #2
every time i send a reply or email to sometime how can i tweak outlook 2003 to save the email address to my contacts automatically?? - Thank you Mayur ...

Help requested (quite long!)
Hi, A bit of background on my dilemma from my previous post in comp.programming below: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------- "Im hoping someone on here can help with the following as I am fishing for ideas and help. Let me give you a bit of background first; At work we have an in house software program designed for sizing pipe systems. This produces a parts list which can then be printed. You might have 5 of these to make one 'job'. Due to over-ordering of materials recently, we now have to open each parts list for the job and...

JET 708526 JPM-13 13-Inch 1-1/2 Horsepower Open Stand Planer/Molder, 110/230-Volt 1 Phase
Price:$1,246.00 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0000223LR Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0000223LR I purchased a JPM 13 and when I tried to get parts for it they told us that we could buy the planer but they did not carry parts for it. I hope you post this because I am disappointed that you cant buy parts for it even though you still sell it. James My JPM-13 is about a year old, and is being used to restore an old house. I use 5/4 and 8/4 fir and 5/4 maple exclusively. I make the door/window trim (1 1/8 thick x 5 in wide) and have custom kn...

Please Help #18
Can anyone help me to remove Salutation and name to two different fields. I have a list of names like this. Mr Ravindran, ZXY Company, Mrs Ravindran, ABC Inc. Ms Ravindran, Miss Ravindran etc. I want to have the Salutation in one cell and the name in the other. Thanks in advance. M. Ravindran -- m_ravindran ------------------------------------------------------------------------ m_ravindran's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28668 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492163 one way, if they are all in one column...

Corrupted email subject with 2 different character encoding
Hi, I'm now working on a auto-reply email system and found the following raw subject line is corrupted when display in outlook 2003. Subject: =?UTF8?Q?Testing =E5=A4=9A=E5=B9=B4=E5=89=8D=E7=95=99=E5=AD=B8=E8=A5=BF=E7=8F=AD=E7=89=99=E7=9A=84=E7=84=A6=E5=B0=8F=E5=A7=90?= <=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCNkMkLCQvJE4lOSVGITwlOCU7JUMlSCRyN0gkKCEiGyhC?=> Thunderbird can display it without any problem. The subject line contains two differrent character encoding: UTF8 and ISO-2022-JP. I found that the japanese chararcter can be displayed properly while the UTF8 text is corrupted. Any clues to fix t...

Calendar and Tasks #2
Can I add a Calendar and my tasks system in outlook express (windows XP's default) as these services are available in Outlook 2003 (Office 2003's) Shakeel Ahmad Shakeel Ahmad <shakeel.ahmad215@gmail.com> wrote: > Can I add a Calendar and my tasks system in outlook express (windows > XP's default) as these services are available in Outlook 2003 (Office > 2003's) No. Outlook Express and Office Outlook are tweo completely separate applications with differing capabilities. Outlook Express can process email and newsgroups. It has no calendaring or task m...

Please help me, I am screwed right now.
I lost my TCP/IP connection within outlook overnight. I have no idea what to do, and I cannot send/receive. I triple checked my email account settings, thay are correct. I did not do a thing that would effect this, but my error message is (ox800cccof) They are either O's or Zero's I'm not sure. Please help. have you 1. rebooted? 2. reset any routers you have? 3. called your isp support to see if they are having problems? "Klyde Lang" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c5001c48b86$f39233a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I lost my TCP/I...

����OUTLOOK #2
��һ��OUTLOOK ...

Installing CRM 1.2 error
I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an existing database. I get an error after selecting the existing database: Microsoft CRM Setup could not finr a valid organisation on the specified database. You need to have at least one organisation before installing Microsoft CRM. Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not work with SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2005 is supported for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Kryton" wrote: > I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an > existing...

Excel on a Mac #2
I'm working on a Mac at home, and I'm going crazy because the F2 ke doesn't let me do in-cell editing the way I've grown accustomed t doing on my PC. I'd be happy to learn another key stroke, but I can' find one! Anybody know how I can change a cell's information withou touching the mouse, and without over-writing it completely? thanks! Crai -- cscribne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cscribner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2366 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/show...

are there any money betas out there? #2
are there any money betas out there? ...

OWA 2 Servers
I'm sure this question has been asked before... I have searched the newsgroups for an answer but nothing speciifc comes up. My scenario: Moving to a new Exchange server - In order to minimize impact to production I installed a new (second) server in the same Administrative Group. When I finish I plan on moving the roles from the first server and decommisioning the old one. At this point everything works great except mailboxes that have been moved are not accesible from OWA. Internally users can log into OWA, they have to enter their username and password twice but it does work. I d...

Formula for Vlookup to refer more than 2 excel sheets?
i need to know what will be the formula for refering 3 spreadsheets in Vlookup? VLOOKUP both the lookup range and the return range are together on the same sheet. LOOKUP can do what you want, but your lookup range MUST be sorted in ascending order to work. =LOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!B1:B5,Sheet3!C5:C9) Note, even though the lookup range and the return range are on separate sheets, they HAVE to be exactly the same size, too, in the example 5 cells. -- JBeaucaire ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JBeaucaire's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/...

Microsoft Query #2
Using Get External Data --> Database --> Excel File it's not showing the cells having data in %age format. Even afte changing their format to General its not showing the data. Also their are 3 coloumns having numeric data, out of which its showin only 1 coloumn rest 2 coloumns which ar having numeric data is no getting extracted. ???? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi For ODBC query from Excel files the workbook is data source. For table is used named range. It looks like some columns from your source table aren't included into this named range - check ra...

How to create a new default template? HELP!
Hi I need to expertise on this: how can we customize the default template in Excel 2002 (e.g., Book1.xls) I already insert a file in my C:\Documents and Settings\steve\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART and it works perfect But when I add with File / New file, it gives us the Book1.xls. How can I go to update the Book file with our customizations Anyone can help me Many thanks for your help on this .. Steve Hi Steve Name it Book.xlt And for a Sheet: Sheet.xlt Every new file/sheet you create is based on this files -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin....

request help on enumeration/numbering algorithm
I have a bunch of dots that I draw on a form and connect them with lines. I have 3 basic groups of dots within a larger group (of which I have hundreds of the larger groups - meaning I will have nearly 1000 of the individual dot groups). I need to color code these dots with 3 separate colors. So starting with a counter at 1 -- the 1 dots group will be blue (for example) and 2 dots group will be yellow, the 3 dots group will be purple -- this is for the first big group. In the 2nd big group we have the 4 dots group (blue), the 5 dots group (yellow), the 6 dots group (purple). Then ...

Need Help in RMS 1.3 Configuring Peripherals
Hello I started a new job a few months ago and have never worked with RMS before. With that said I need help getting a new pc setup to talk to the, Barcode Scanner, Credit Card Printer, Pole, and Cash Drawer. I have the PC talking to the database so you can see inventory it is just not working with the Peripherals. I know there has to be a place in the software to configure these I just do not know where. Can someone help me out? For Store Operations most of the configurations you mention are found in the Store Operations Manager - go to Database; Registers; Register List and click on ...

Really need help finding the Clean Sweep Utility for Exchange 5.5
I don't have the back office resource kit and apparently I need to run the clean sweep utility on my mailbox to clear out corrupted rules. I'm running Outlook 2003 and Exchange Server 5.5 with SP4 and hotfixes applied. I've tried everything that has been suggested to date with the excption of the clean sweep utility. Does anyone know where I can find this? Thanks, Larry ...