heading of printed message

Hi there.... i have a problem with outlook 2007.
i have two accounts A and B; A is default.
I send a message with account B and all is Ok. My problem is when i print
the sended messages: the heading of the messages sended with account B has
the name of the account A (the default one).
How can i fix it?
many thanks

__________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5737 (20101227) __________

Il messaggio � stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

www.nod32.it

Luca wrote:

> Hi there.... i have a problem with outlook 2007.
> i have two accounts A and B; A is default.
> I send a message with account B and all is Ok. My problem is when i print
> the sended messages: the heading of the messages sended with account B has
> the name of the account A (the default one).
> How can i fix it?
> many thanks

How did you decide to send an e-mail using account B (instead of the
default account A)?

Are the accounts actually separate of each other?  Or do they point at
the same account?

Do you have any rules defined that apply against outgoing messages?

If you add the "Email Account" column to the view for your Sent Items
folder, what account is shown for the sent e-mail?  Presumably you used
different names for the accounts defined in Outlook so you can
differentiate between them.

Have you tried sending using account B to a different e-mail account
(i.e., with a different e-mail provider) and then look at the headers to
ensure that you actually did send from account B and not from account A.

> __________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5737 (20101227) __________
>
> Il messaggio 柳tato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> www.nod32.it

Stop spamming in newsgroups.  You are advertising your personal choice
for anti-virus software.  You have chose to be their spamming affiliate.
Configure NOD32 to *not* append its spam signature (which is NOT a
signature since there is no "-- \n" delimiter line) to your posts.  Them
spamifying your posts makes spam your posts.  Besides, claiming that
your posts are uninfected simply because some text got appended to your
post makes you look foolish.
0
V4521 (722)
12/28/2010 7:31:35 PM
Many thansk for your reply.....

"VanguardLH" <V@nguard.LH> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Luca wrote:
>
>> Hi there.... i have a problem with outlook 2007.
>> i have two accounts A and B; A is default.
>> I send a message with account B and all is Ok. My problem is when i print
>> the sended messages: the heading of the messages sended with account B
>> has
>> the name of the account A (the default one).
>> How can i fix it?
>> many thanks
>
> How did you decide to send an e-mail using account B (instead of the
> default account A)?
when i send a new message i can select it by using a button simply called
"Account"

> Are the accounts actually separate of each other?  Or do they point at
> the same account?
No, they are two separated accounts

> Do you have any rules defined that apply against outgoing messages?
no, any rule defined

> If you add the "Email Account" column to the view for your Sent Items
> folder, what account is shown for the sent e-mail?  Presumably you used
> different names for the accounts defined in Outlook so you can
> differentiate between them.
i have tried to add this column, and there is indicated the right account
that sent that email, but when i print the name heading of the email has the
name of the default account....the sender is correct (account B), but the
heads indicate the name of the account A

> Have you tried sending using account B to a different e-mail account
> (i.e., with a different e-mail provider) and then look at the headers to
> ensure that you actually did send from account B and not from account A.
I have tried all of this... i have tried with another computer always using
outlook 2007, but the result was the same...

Any other idea....?

__________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5740 (20101228) __________

Luca wrote:

> Many thansk for your reply.....
>
> "VanguardLH" <V@nguard.LH> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Luca wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there.... i have a problem with outlook 2007.
>>> i have two accounts A and B; A is default.
>>> I send a message with account B and all is Ok. My problem is when i print
>>> the sended messages: the heading of the messages sended with account B
>>> has
>>> the name of the account A (the default one).
>>> How can i fix it?
>>> many thanks
>>
>> How did you decide to send an e-mail using account B (instead of the
>> default account A)?
> when i send a new message i can select it by using a button simply called
> "Account"
>

>> Are the accounts actually separate of each other?  Or do they point at
>> the same account?
> No, they are two separated accounts
>

>> Do you have any rules defined that apply against outgoing messages?
> no, any rule defined
>

>> If you add the "Email Account" column to the view for your Sent Items
>> folder, what account is shown for the sent e-mail?  Presumably you used
>> different names for the accounts defined in Outlook so you can
>> differentiate between them.
> i have tried to add this column, and there is indicated the right account
> that sent that email, but when i print the name heading of the email has the
> name of the default account....the sender is correct (account B), but the
> heads indicate the name of the account A
>

>> Have you tried sending using account B to a different e-mail account
>> (i.e., with a different e-mail provider) and then look at the headers to
>> ensure that you actually did send from account B and not from account A.
> I have tried all of this... i have tried with another computer always using
> outlook 2007, but the result was the same...
>
> Any other idea....?
>
> __________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5740 (20101228) __________
>
> Il messaggio 柳tato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> www.nod32.it

Stop your spamming.  Bye.  Hope you find a solution.
0
V4521 (722)
12/29/2010 6:24:48 PM

Hello Luca,

I can do it for you.
Please reply if you want it.

Regards Andrej

> Hi there.... i have a problem with outlook 2007.
> i have two accounts A and B; A is default.
> I send a message with account B and all is Ok. My problem is when i print
> the sended messages: the heading of the messages sended with account B has
> the name of the account A (the default one).
> How can i fix it?
> many thanks
>

> __________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database dell
>
> Il messaggio � stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> www.nod32.it

0
tron90 (21)
1/3/2011 12:47:13 AM
hi there. i have to reply to your email? or here in ng? how can u do it for
me? you can explain here and i will do it for you...ok?

__________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5754 (20110102) __________

Il messaggio � stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

www.nod32.it

Outlook 2003 crashes when I trying to print mails
Hi Folks!!, I have a issue with Outlook 2003. When I open a mail to print it causes a crash and Outlook is closed with a error message. I have locked on event viewer and I can see the next error: Tipo de suceso: Error Origen del suceso: Microsoft Office 11 Categor�a del suceso: Ninguno Id. suceso: 1000 Fecha: 13/03/2009 Hora: 13:30:31 Usuario: No disponible Descripci�n: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8169.0, stamp 465f28e3, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 6.0.2600.0, stamp 3b842046, debug? 0, fault address 0x001e9b62. Para obtener m�s informaci�n, vea el Centro de ayu...

Can I print mailing labels for my outlook contact list?
I need to send a letter to 2 of my categories of outlook contacts. How do I do this? And thanks, I'm new to outlook, so any help is appreciated "lucky" <lucky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87EC38B9-82C7-48D9-9725-A68843C24EAF@microsoft.com... >I need to send a letter to 2 of my categories of outlook contacts. How do I > do this? And thanks, I'm new to outlook, so any help is appreciated Highlight the two categories, do Tools-Mail Merge. Click in the radio button "Only Selected Contacts" under Contacts, and under Document Type (at...

print first two rows (heading) and one row per page...
I am a teacher. I have created a spreadsheet. I would like to print a row so student can see just her grade. I would like to be able to print three rows on each "page". I would like student to be able to see the activity (row 1), the points for the activity (row 2) and her grade (row that belongs to that student). How do I do this? g, 1. Go to File | Page Setup | Sheet (tab) | Rows to Repeat at Top (click inside box) and then select rows 1 and 2. 2. Select the data on a row and then print (using File | Print), making sure that "Selection" is check ma...

Change System Administrator message?
In E5.5, can the System Administrator message that starts "Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator." be changed? Our Help Desk wants something a little less generic. Thanks in advance, folks. Larry Wahlers Concordia Technologies The International Center The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod St. Louis, Missouri USA Larry Wahlers <Larry.Wahlers@concordiatech.org> wrote in news:3svr30pt7opb3seq55pa5rtgcfh4u5huik@4ax.com: > In E5.5, can the System Administrator message that starts "Your > mailbox has exceeded one or more size limi...

the messaging interface has returned an unknown error
Hi, When i do a reply all or print it gives me this error: the messaging interface has returned an unknown error Any suggestions? thanks Have you tried using Detect and Repair from the Help menu? "Tommy" <Tommy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51829E9E-F3E4-4027-84C1-0E44CB633C08@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > When i do a reply all or print it gives me this error: > > the messaging interface has returned an unknown error > > Any suggestions? > > thanks ...

Caching for Vista Client-Side Print Spooler
During development of a printer driver what appears to be a bug with Vista spooler (client-side) caching of printer Bidirectional data was discovered. I have a sample application which demonstrates the problem. Sharing a printer from Vista to XP works fine, but sharing a printer from XP to Vista experiences the problem. The problem is that calling DeletePrinterData then GetPrinterData on the client side results in a error code 2 (file not found). What should occur however is that the client side spooler should RpcGetPrinterData to the server side spooler and the server side...

Report printing on two pages versus one page
We are on GP 9.0. I have several users that have to swap between 2 printers frequently. When they use the Ricoh printer (a GP non-supported printer), the Job Status/Closing Report prints on 1 page to that printer. However, when they use the HP LaserJet 4300 (a GP compatible printer with the correct GP compatible drivers), the exact same report (same job number/same report) prints on 2 pages. I've tested it on myself and have noticed that even when I display the report the screen (not even printing it), it has this problem. If I have the Ricoh selected under File - Print Setup, t...

Font size prints same size regardless of how I set it in Excel
How do I get the larger size font to print ? Everything I have tried so far does not work. It still comes out the same small size no matter what size is set. Check your settings under File>Page Setup>Page>Scaling. Play with the scaling settings. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 21 May 2005 17:00:01 -0700, "Marcusmouse" <Marcusmouse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I get the larger size font to print ? Everything I have tried so far >does not work. It still comes out the same small size no matter what size is >set. This didn't work. T...

how can i print postcard onto A5 with 2 copies to a page
how can i print postcard onto A5 with 2 copies to a page without any margin If your postcard is the standard 14.65cm x 11.05cm you can't. If you don't care if it is standard or not just divide your A5 stock in half, each card will be 14.8cm x 10.5cm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "shree" <shree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4444CA0A-6BD2-4724-A512-6DE9744F1623@microsoft.com... > how can i print postcard onto A5 with 2 copies to a page without any margin Hi Mary, than...

I need to save or print my desktop background photo
I saved a photo as my desktop background and now I need to save it or print it. It came from a website that has changed the photo and I did not save it on my computer except as a desktop background photo. With the Desktop showing, press the Print Scrn key, open Paint, Paste, then Save as..... -- Don Vancouver, USA "wellheadman" <wellheadman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38D6C482-136A-40BE-820F-2D547120860C@microsoft.com... >I saved a photo as my desktop background and now I need to save it or print > it. It came from a website that has change...

Error Box when trying to reply to group in re: Upside Down printing.
First of all, thanks to everyone for your help. However, I still need to know how to rotate a text box 180 degrees in Publisher 2002. I right-clicked on the text box and selected Format Text Box, but I can only rotate it 90 degrees. How can I specify the number of degrees I want to rotate the text? When I tried to reply to this group or individually, I got a box with the following strange message: "You can't create a MS Outlook profile at this time... Use Mail icon in Control Panel". This makes no sense to me. This is why I had to make a new posting. I apologize for shouting...

Statements need option to exclude E-mail Customer from Printing
There needs to be a new option in Tools | Routines | Sales | Statements > Select "E-mail Options" that allows us to exclude E-mail Customers from Printing while still Sending them via E-mail and printing all other Statements. We are using Dynamics GP 9.0. One of our goals in sending e-mail statements is to NOT spend effort and postage to print, fold, stuff, and mail the statements that can be sent from E-mail. The current Statements "E-mail Options" do not allow us to exclude printing E-mail Customer Statements while still printing Non-E-mail Customer Statement...

recall message option missing
Hi all, I sent a message to one of my friends which i want to recall. As i believe in Microsoft outlook 2000 SR1 which i am using if i go to sent message and there if i click on that message and in the message window i should have a option at Action->Recall message, which will recall the message if the reader has not read it. But In my outlook that particular option is missing. Should i do something more? On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:40:29 -0800, "Ash" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > > I sent a message to one of my friends which i wa...

Intelligent Message Filter ver 2. Not sure if its enabled or even installed correctly.
I recently upgraded to Exchange 2003 SP2. Before doing this I uninstalled IMF ver 1 as instructed. How can I check whether IMF ver 2 was installed correctly with the SP2 and running properly? There is no longer anything in the SMTP protocols in Exchange System Manager that says Instant Message Filter, although there is still the IMF tab in the Message Delivery. Is it possible that the IMF ver2 didn't install with SP2? How can I install and enable it? The only reference I can seem to find refers to ver1. Many thanks in advance. "Barry Johns" <b.johns@carltonpressgroup.com&...

Half inbox now showing blank messages
I don't tend to keep a lot of emails, but there are a few things that I keep. This morning, I opened my inbox and went to view a couple of older emails. Eight emails from February 2nd, 2010 through January 29th, 2010 are blank, only a date appears. I have emails older than those dates, from January 29th, 2010 to August 2009, which are only 7 emails. I closed Outlook, restarted the computer, and am still having the problem. I am running outlook 2007, I have an MSN email account, run Windows XP Media Center, service pack 3. I have not added any new programs in awhile and ...

Limit of # of different custom views & Automate printing diff view
I have an expense report worksheet consisting of 12 tabs. Each tab has areas for the appropriate number of weeks that month for doing expenses. I created custom views (thanks for the help on that 12/27). I did the 4 views for Jan tab but when I tried to do it for the Feb tab it goes through all the steps but doesn't actually show the view as it did in the Jan tab. Why? How do I get around this? How can I put buttons on each tab to allow someone to automatically view then print a given week's expense report? Thanks for any assistance. I think you have to make the Views yo...

Runtime error when deleting a message
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error" Error Message When Deleting a Message ...

I keep getting the same email message over and over again
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: pop I received an email about 5 hours ago with a large file attached. The same message has been coming in over and over again and I can't get it to stop. Is this a problem on my end or the sender's? I can send emails out and get emails coming in, but it's really clogging my inbox. I've quit Entourage and opened it up again, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? Thanks. On 2010-04-15 09:42:59 -0400, annah@officeformac.com said: > The same message has been coming in over and over again and I can't get ...

Is it possible to print 4.25/5.5 Booklets? I am unable to.
I am creating Booklets in Office Publisher 2007. The booklets are 4.25 X 5.5 with a .5 margin. When I attempt to print these booklets it only renders half the pages and will not print the whole booklet. To quantify what I mean by half the page is that if I have a 12 page booklet. It will only print pages 12-7 or 12-3. What seems to be occurring deals with how publisher renders pages for printing? It automatically generates two copies of the booklet because of the page sizes but not all the pages. I will try and give you a visual example to understand what is occurring. My booklet has 12...

cell pattern displays but will not print #2
Hello, I am trying to format a spreadsheet using colors and patterns. The colors come out fine, but when I add a pattern to the color it only prints the color without the pattern. When I check print pre-view, the pattern is displayed. Can anyone help out here please? Thank you -- Patty Northern New England Please post only once. Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Sear...

Error message on saving a file with math objects in Word 2007
When I write a document with several mathematical objects in Word 2007 I can easily save the document. But after a while, as the document becomes larger and more complex (with dotted lists and other paragraphs), the program won't save the document anymore. The error message says: "A file error has occurred [file path]". Can somebody please tell me what happens, or just tell me what to do? ...

Odd Error Message when Inserting File
When I insert a file into an outgoing email Outlook displays the error message "could not open one or more attachments." In spite of that, the file is attached to the email. There is no visible indication of the attachment in the email as it is composed but the attachment is shown when the email arrives and can be opened by its recipient. This annoyance occurs with all file types and with both HTML and plain text email styles. Any ideas before I uninstall/reinstall the entire Office package? Windows XP SP2, Outlook from Office 2000 Pro SP3. ...

Dynamic Headings in a crosstab query
I have a sales report containing [PartNumber], [TransactionDate], [Qty], [CostCenter], [UnitofMeasure], [TransactionAmount] with data from the last 12 months. The table is linked to a report created in Crystal Report. Creating a crosstab to sum [Qty] by month[TransactionDate] is no problem. [CostCenter], [UnitofMeasure], [TransactionAmount] become Row Headings. But I would like the column heading to read Jul '06 (This Month -12), Aug '06(This Month -11), Sep '06(This Month -10), ... Jun '07(This Month -1). ). And change dynamically when the report changes. Is this possib...

Exchange 2003 SMTP recipient message filtering
I have enabled SMTP message filtering on the virtual server and it is still not working. I noticed that Exchange 2003 version is slightly different that Exchange 2000 (which I had working without any problems). Am I missing something? Thanks Steve Could you confirm what settings you have configured on Global Settings > Message Delivery? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:103e01c4262c$483b0320$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have enabled SMTP message fi...

import messages
I exported my messages which I have in organized in different folders to a file inbox.pst and then saved it to a CD. I then saved the file on my harddrive of the reformatted computer. I am now trying to import the messages. I saved it as a pst file, but when I try to import it, says it is not a pst file. Any suggestions on how to open or import it? Thanks, Dave Dave <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I exported my messages which I have in organized in > different folders to a file inbox.pst and then saved it > to a CD. I then saved the file on my harddri...