I have been using Outlook for over 1 year with Comcast
Broadband. Suddenly last week, I received a message that
Outlook 2000 was experiencing a problem when receiving new
e-mails and was going to shut down. I re-opened Outlook
and it looked different and then it asked for me set up a
profile and I canceled it. But after that window coming up
a couple of times after it shut down, I decided to put in
a new name and then I could not get to my old e-mails and
it acted like a new set up. Then I really got frustrated.
I was eventaully able to get back to my old e-mails and
have been able to receive new e-mails by going to the
Comcast web site.

I have double and triple checked the set up on my account
window, run the repair disc, reentered Outlook but to no
avail. I compared my set up with my husband's as we share
a router and both use the same Comcast/Outlook
combination. When I check the account window under tools,
mine comes up with a wilndow name of Internet Accounts and
his says E-mail Accounts. I can't find one that says E-
mail Accounts.

I just called Microsoft to get some help and they tell me
that I will need to pay $35 to get tech help as I had used
up my 2 free phone calls last year and Comcast tells me
that they don't support Outlook.

Something happened and I need help getting it straightened
out. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,
Jeannie
0
anonymous (74722)

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Question -Problem

New Implementation