Groups of mail boxes in Outlook Express

Hello!

I often send similar emails to the same group of people (=the same mail
boxes).
How to send one message into the a few emails at one time, but previously
having
thrown them into the one group, so I would type not "example@example.com;
example1@example.com;
example2@example.com", but I would like to type one group of emails:
"EXAMBLE GROUP".
Is it possible to do it in Win XP Home Edition Outlook Express?
If so how?

Thank you in advance for help
M.

Open Tools, Address Book, then click New, New Group... Add the individuals
to the group then send to the group rather than the list of individuals.

"K." <halinacierniak@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I often send similar emails to the same group of people (=the same mail
> boxes).
> How to send one message into the a few emails at one time, but previously
> having
> thrown them into the one group, so I would type not "example@example.com;
> example1@example.com;
> example2@example.com", but I would like to type one group of emails:
> "EXAMBLE GROUP".
> Is it possible to do it in Win XP Home Edition Outlook Express?
> If so how?
>
> Thank you in advance for help
> M.

0
Bill
12/10/2007 1:17:56 PM
U�ytkownik "Bill Brehm" <don't want spam> napisa� w wiadomo�ci
> Open Tools, Address Book, then click New, New Group... Add the individuals
> to the group then send to the group rather than the list of individuals.

I did so, but it doesn`t work. I added 4 emails into the one group (called
"EXAMPLE GROUP") and then I clicked "OK" to confirm these changes.
Then I returned to the "Local folders->Mailbox->New mail" and then in the
"To:" field I typed
"EXAMPLE GROUP", and clicked "Send" and I`ve just got such error message:

"There is no fits/individuals" (maybe I translated it wrongly)

It seems like this group would not exist.
But why? I clicked "OK" after creating group

Please help me
M.

I was assuming you had your contacts in the address book already. if not,
please try to create new contacts for each of your contacts, then add them
to a new group. you can also create the new contacts from within the new
group dialog by selecting New Contact rather than Select Members.

> U�ytkownik "Bill Brehm" <don't want spam> napisa� w wiadomo�ci
>> Open Tools, Address Book, then click New, New Group... Add the
>> individuals to the group then send to the group rather than the list of
>> individuals.
>>
> I did so, but it doesn`t work. I added 4 emails into the one group (called
> "EXAMPLE GROUP") and then I clicked "OK" to confirm these changes.
> Then I returned to the "Local folders->Mailbox->New mail" and then in the
> "To:" field I typed
> "EXAMPLE GROUP", and clicked "Send" and I`ve just got such error message:
>
> "There is no fits/individuals" (maybe I translated it wrongly)
>
> It seems like this group would not exist.
> But why? I clicked "OK" after creating group
>
> Please help me
> M.

0
Bill
12/10/2007 2:16:59 PM
K. <halinacierniak@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

> Is it possible to do it in Win XP Home Edition Outlook Express?
> If so how?

Ask in an OUtlook EXPRESS newsgroup, like
microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general.  This newsgroup is for Office
Outlook, a completely different application.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)