Group

I want to group my business e-mail addresses, keeping them seperate from my
everyday contacts. I can't find in help where I can do this grouping. Sorry
to bother you on such a trivial question.
--
Thank-you
Carl R

Check 'Categories' in help

"Carl R" <carlritcey@bendbroaband.com> wrote in message
> I want to group my business e-mail addresses, keeping them seperate from
my
> everyday contacts. I can't find in help where I can do this grouping.
Sorry
> to bother you on such a trivial question.
> --
> Thank-you
> Carl R

0
DL

Group By, Max, many to many
I tried posting this before, but it hasn't shown up, sorry if this ends up being a duplicate. I have the following tables and fields: Catchments (UID) Districts (DistID, Name) Lookup (UID, DistID, percent) UID, DistID, UID and DistID are the primary keys To give you an idea of what the data mean; the percent field refers to the percentage of each catchment that is made up of a particular district. Catchments and Districts have a many to many relationship. I would like to create a query that will take the Max percentage for each catchment UID and return the name of t...

excel stack tabs in groups, less scrolling L2R, hovering over gro.
Should be able to "stack" tabs in excel according to groups, hovering over group name pops up the rest of the tabs in that group. This helps organize large/extensize workbooks that have tons of tabs. All tabs/groups are layed out in the same place that the current tab method is now. You could write to MS expressing your concern for a future version: mswish@microsoft.com xlwish@microsoft.com (include excel in the subject so that it gets to the correct group.) Stephen Robb wrote: > > Should be able to "stack" tabs in excel according to groups, hovering over >...

Can you print a group schedule? If so, how?
I would like to print a group schedule. Is this possible? ...

First report question. How to have a header for a groups details?
I'm new to report services and have a simple report for my first report but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it laid out properly I have simple data with 4 fields. I want to group on one of the fields....lets call that field Case I'd like the layout of the report to look something like this. Case: 12343 header2 header3 header4 field2 field3 field4 field2a field3a field4a field2b field3b field4b Case: 12556 header2 header3 header4 field2 field3 field4 f...

Owner Draw Listbox, where each item is a dialog or group of contro
I'm trying to implement the equivalent of an owner draw list box where each item contains either a child dialog or an identical group of controls. I found the ListDlg sample, which apparently does just that using dialogs, but the link to download the code is dead. Does anyone have something like this or know where I could find the sample code? ...

Problems pasting grouped objects
Using PowerPoint 2007: 1. Create a drawn object using the drawing tools 2. Group that object 3. Create a second drawn object and group it 4. Insert a MathType equation (OLE Object) to annotate the first drawn object and group it with the first drawn object 5. Insert another MathType (OLE) object and group it with the second drawn object. 6. Group the two grouped objects together so that the end result is a single object. 7. Copy that and paste into Word 2007. This results in mangling one of the drawn objects. If however everything is ungrouped and I simply do a select-all it ...

Comparing avg value to other data in a group
I need to compare a subtotal value to each set of data for that group. For example, part # status $ amount 1002 Active 20.00 1002 Active 25.00 1002 Sold 40.00 1002 Sold 60.00 1003 Active 55.00 1003 Sold 60.00 1033 Sold 45.00 In other words, I need to find the avg price for the 1002 Solds. Then I need to calculate the difference of that value to each one the 1002 Actives. This will be true for each part #. I don't know if I need to use pivot tables or subtotals, etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated.... I need to figure this out very badly for work. It would be a great help. If ...

Pivot table grouping dissappear after data refreshed
Hi, I am encountering some problem with pivot table's data after i refreshed the pivot table. I have a template with grouping and setting done, however, when i paste new data into the raw data worksheet and refresh the pivot table, the grouping in my pivot table dissapear. But, when i check from the drop down box, i can see my grouping but it doesn't appear in my pivot table. Anyone know why? ...

Routing Group Connector / VPN
we want to add a new exchange 2000 server at a new site (active directory site). this site is connected via VPN to the top location and the server is connected with a routing group connector to the server in the top location. users get mail adresses like user1@site.de at this a site (mailbox at this server) additional to the local adress user1@xyz.local. when we now try to send a message to user1@site.de we get the following NDR : " #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user1@site.de ". when we delete this smtp adress for user1 we can send a message to the internal adres...

Filtering and Grouping Report data based on option group
I have a report with a bar chart. I want to be able to print a seperate report for each of three categories. The user will select the category they want to print using an option group. I have included a grouping level on the report to seperate the category graphs on each sheet. This works when I open the report directly (all records show), and i get three nice charts showing the data specific to each category on its own page. The issue is when I try to pass the category name using the option group on the other form. I get a blank page. I suspect this has to do with the grouping...

OT: Have the MSP OE and Outlook groups in eternal sept been attacked?
All is gibberish in 'microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general, and in .....outlook' today, Does this mark their final passing? Shame. S "Spamlet" <spam.morespam@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:hutqru$buj$1@news.eternal-september.org... > All is gibberish in 'microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general, and in > ....outlook' today, > > Does this mark their final passing? > > Shame. > > S Correction: it's only OE that has gone gibberish. Apols. S On 11 Jun 2010, "Spamlet" <spam....

Change grouping on x-axis
Hi, Employee LastMonth CurrentMonth ------------------------------- Mark 31 34 Brian 11 13 Jim 2 1 Derek 9 13 Susan 3 0 I have plotted the above data in a simple clustered column chart with series in columns. So I have 5 series in total - one for each employee. On the x-axis excel groups the data by 'Last Month' and 'Current Month'. How can I group the columns so that each employee's figures are side by side while still keeping the 5 series? I am aware that I could change the chart to hav...

When Restoring .PST, Address Book Groups Missing Members
When I restore a .pst, the address book is restored with all my group names but no members are in those groups. Everything else restores just fine. Why are ther no members in my email groups? Any help would be appreciated. What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Gofermatch asked: | When I restore a .pst, the address book is restored with all my group | names b...

Group Based Rules
We are using Exchange 2000 Standard. It has been requested that I set up a mechanism by which various addresses can be CC'ed based on which AD group they belong to. So that if a manager from group A emails an employee from group B, the manager of group B will also receive a copy. Ideas? Matt On 30 Nov 2006 11:02:55 -0800, code.name.eric@gmail.com wrote: > >We are using Exchange 2000 Standard. > >It has been requested that I set up a mechanism by which >various addresses can be CC'ed based on which AD group >they belong to. > >So that if a manager from gr...

Create group out of vba code
Hi, When a new database is created a group 'Favorites' exists already. I would like to create additional ones, but with vba code. Furthermore it would be great to assign tables and queries to the groups which have been created. Is that possible? Thanks, Ralf The code below should get you going and the original source is listed if you wish to looked it up further. Public Sub CreateUserGroup(strGroupName As String, _ strPID As String) ' Create a group ' Source: Graham R Seach - MS Access MVP ' http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.ac...

[Group] next to file name
In excel, while I'm highliting cells, the word [Group] appears next to the file name. I can no longer sort my data. How do I get rid of this mode? Howard R-click the Worksheet tab, and pick Ungroup Sheets HROSEN wrote: > In excel, while I'm highliting cells, the word [Group] appears next to the > file name. I can no longer sort my data. How do I get rid of this mode? > > Howard THANXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Bob I" wrote: > R-click the Worksheet tab, and pick Ungroup Sheets > > HROSEN wrote: > > > In excel, while I'm...

Fixed Assets Account Group Integration Manager
After a recent upgrade to GP 10, the Fixed Assets integration for general records created accounts using the same accounts for all items. After comparing IM 9.0 to IM 10.0, I noticed the account group ID field was no longer in Destination Mapping. I then found KB 971836 that mentions the account group ID field can no longer be mapped in IM and they recommend using the company setup or class ID setup to assign default account group IDs. Unfortunately for my client this is not a realistic mapping b/c their chart is structured to be specific to a location and our Asset classes are n...

New Group cannot be added into Contact list
Dear MS technicans, Currently, I tried to put a 20 contact person into 1 new group. But unfortunately, I could not see the group after I added it, and I have tried this 3 times already. It was very strange!!! The total number of my current contact list is around 400. Also, I cannot see some contacts on the list except I am using a "Find" function. It only can see when I typed the email and find it... Is there any limitation of Address book in outlook Express 6.0? I am very wondering why such kind of things will happen. Thank u very much if u guys can give me a help. Best Re...

Recovery Storage Group question #2
Hello I have a exchange 2003 w/ sp1 server running. I setup a RSG and added database from my production exchange box. I restore a previous backup to RSG and can use exmerge to extract mailboxes and merge them into the production database. I also have a another exchange 2003 w/ sp1 running as backup. There is no mailbox in this server. I noticed if I setup a RSG and restore to this RSG, I cannot use exmerge. My question is does exmerge works with RSG only on the server that actual mailboxes exist? If this is not the case, is there a way to setup RSG on a different server so exmerge can b...

How to monitor group policy changes in real time?
Hi all, I'm interested in developing a real-time monitor that saves all changes to group policy objects. Hopefully, this module will be notified if any admins add/delete/modify GPOs. Can anyone show me some pointers? Thanks! -Simon Simon, Simon wrote: > I'm interested in developing a real-time monitor that saves all > changes to group policy objects. Hopefully, this module will be > notified if any admins add/delete/modify GPOs. > > Can anyone show me some pointers? If yoiu're looking for some change control mechanism, AGPM (Advanced Group...

How do I remove an Exchange 2003 server from a server admin group.
We have six Exchange 2003 servers in an admin group. Two server are being retired. I have already deleted mailboxes, moved services etc. I stopped the exchange server for a month to make sure it was ok to remove. Today I ran ADD/REMOVE exchange server from the control panel, seleceted REMOVE. The uninstall ran but nothing seems to have changes except that the add/remove for the exchange server is no longer listed in add/remove programs. The exchange services still run and the server is still listed in the aadministrative group. I just want to remove this server not all of exchange. ca...

How do I protect sheet, but allow "group" function to work
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with multiple sheets, and want to prevent people from seeing my formulas by protected the sheets. However, I have data "grouped." If I protect the sheet, people can't click on the "+" to expand groupings. How do I accomplish both? David -- dwsmha ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dwsmha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26764 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=400174 If you already have the outlining applied, you can prote...

Universal Groups on AD and exchange
This is a repost. I can add any AD user to the Universal AD group which has an e-mail address associated with it. SO you can send an e-mail to havefun@abc.com and all members get the e-mail. My problem is I wish to add e-mail address of people who are not part of my AD to it. Example: add joe.user@rr.com to the havefun@abc.com universal group. Howver AD will not let me do this. Any thoughts on how to accomplish this? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C51AA9.F015C180 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Enc...

Sub menus within groups
Hi Is it possible to create such a thing a group which acts like a familly tree. I have many system driver cd's and would like to create an easier way to find certain drivers. I would like to have a list of manufacturers and driver types which open out to show subdirectories something like the example shown below. -Asus -Motherboard -A76DR +VGA +Sound +Lan -Gigabyte -Motherboard -G7VMM ...

Error message when sending to a large Distribution group
When sending a message to a new Dist Group I'ver just set up, the email sits in the Outbox and won't send out. On Send/Receive, I get the following error message:- Task 'mail.golfholidayscornwall.co.uk - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 421 Error: too many errors' Is it that the Dist Group is too large? That is a possibility. Try recreating the distribution group or send it it t...