  (Then emails by date with this flag color grouped as the following)
    Date:  Today
    Date:  Yesterday
    Etc.

Instead of

Group:  Flag Color Unflagged
   (Where the groups by date are specific including the time).
     Date:  6/9/2006 4:18 PM
     Date:  6/9/2006 4:12 PM
     Date:  6/9/2006 12:36 PM
     Date:  6/8/2006 5:36 PM
     Etc.

Money Changes Transaction Dates
Hi all, How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have already entered into the register? This happens when I accept/match downloaded transactions from my bank. Thanks! Well, I think I just answered my own question. I found a check box to untick under online options to fix this, but I will post back if necessary. "rustyfender04" <rustyfender1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eY3zaLITHHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have > already entered into t...

adding months to an inputted date
I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type "2/12/05" in B1, then I want C2 to be: "4/12/05". Thank you for any help that you may be able to give. Logan =DATE(YEAR(B1),MONTH(B1)+2,DAY(B1)) however what do you want the date to be in C2 if B1 is 01/30/05? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "BLW" wrote: > I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different > cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type >...

Grouping
I am recieving emails and they seemed to be getting grouped by subject line and place in an envelop looking thing that will have a + on it if something has been added with the same subject line. The emails can be from totally different people dealing with totally different things on different days. Is there a way to stop this grouping of emails? View | Current View. Check: Show All Messages only. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Confused emailer" <Confused emailer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A...

defining accounts receivable default accounts
We would like the ability to have limitations on the accounts that can be selected for accounts receviable for a sales order transaction or receivable transaction. Currently you can select any account number for the RECEV trx type. We would like to define allowable accounts receivable accounts to avoid our current out of balance condition. This would limit the possibilities of reasons for ar trade to be out of balance to gl. This is a very hot issue at many clients in trying to reconcile ar to gl. This could also apply to AP!! Thanks, lori b. ---------------- This post is a sug...

Convert date to months
I have a database that has multiple dates in it. What I am trying to do is in one field I have a date and I am want that date to convert to months in another field. Can anyone help me on this. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200707/1 are you trying to find months between dates? or convert 4 to April? Look at format function for ways to display months, datediff function for months difference.. "bohon79 via AccessMonster.com" <u35329@uwe> wrote in message news:74ac2f3f40ce9@uwe... >I have a database ...

Incorrect Receivings Transaction Entry 7.5
A user has received an item in the receivings transaction in error (should not have been received). What is the best way to correct this in the system? Landed costs are also involved. Thanks Was it A Shipment or a Invoice? The best way would be to do a Return Transaction - Transactions - Purchasing - Returns Transaction Entry. If it was a shipment - do a return without credit and if it was an invoice do a return with a credit. "dallas05" wrote: > A user has received an item in the receivings transaction in error (should > not have been received). What is the best...

Need help grouping charts
I have identical charts which occur on multiple sheets. Is there any wa to group them for editing? When I group the sheets themselves, it seems to deactivate the charts I tried doing it with a macro as an alternative and then flipping th sheets one by one and keying the macro, but I get a message box with: "Run-time error 1004", "Unable to get the ChartObjects property of th worksheet class". Does anyone have any ideas -- Izz ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Izzy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getin...

Calendar/Dates Help
Hi All, I have an excel spreadsheet that lists every date in the year, with a particular code in the next cell. IE: Monday 3/01/2005 11M 22M 32M Tuesday 4/01/2005 11T 22T 32T Wednes 5/01/2005 11W 22W 32W Thursday 6/01/2005 11H 22H 32H Friday 7/01/2005 11F 22F 32F Saturday 8/01/2005 11S 22S 32S Sunday 9/01/2005 11N 22N 32N Monday 10/01/2005 11M 21M 33M Tuesday 11/01/2005 11T 21T 33T Wednes 12/01/2005 11W 21W 33W Thursday 13/01/2005 11H 21H 33H Friday 14/01/2005 11F 21F 33F What I need is to be able to search by the code eg "33T" and have all the dates listed for ...

Date comparison better method
Select col1, col2 from TableName where DateColumn BETWEEN '2010-06-01' and '2010-06-17 23:59:59.997' Select col1, col2 from TableName where WHERE DateColumn >= '2010-06-01' AND DateColumn < '2010-06-17 23:59:59.997' I am seeing in a project both the above methods of data range filering is happening in different SPs. I am trying to understand which is the better method of comparing two date values and why? [Btw i know BETWEEN considers both the upper and lower limit] Regards Pradeep I would say the following is the better approach: ...

Extracting Time from a cell that has both the date and the time
Hi Folks, I could do with some help here please. I am trying to extract the time only from a cell that has both the date and the time. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks in advance. :confused: -- Hani Muhtadi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hani Muhtadi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26794 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=466177 If you just wish the time to display, set the cell format to Time. If you wish to use the time portion then =A1-Int(A1) will give you...

cannot send or receive mail
I configured my Outlook 2003 the same as my Outlook express that has been running successfully for years. I can create mail and it remains in the outbox even after send/receive button is pushed. No error message at all. Just no action and when I close it I do get told that there are messages waiting to be sent. ...

Security tasks necessary to post from Sales >Receivables Batch scr
I created a new role and assigned task trx-sales-022, enter/edit receipts batches. Description of task says it doesn't include posting. When I click on post on the Receivables Batch screen I get message that I don't have security to the window that is trying to open. I assume it is one of the posting journals. What tasks do I have to assign to the new role so that I can post receivables batches? This could be a really tricky question to answer depending on whether you wish to use the default tasks that are set up, or if you need to modify to make your security more specific...

Get Start date of Week number and Year
I’d like to build the following expression in my query GetStartWeekNumber(DatePart("ww",[EnteredDate]), Year([EnteredDate])) So if EnteredDate = 11/3/2009 the function would return 11/1/2009 But GetStartWeekNumber does not exist as an Access Built-In Function. Is there another way to do this as an expression in a query? I’m not familiar with creating my own functions. Thanks. That would depend on how you define the start of the week... One option would be to get the day-of-week number of the date (in my system/setup, Monday is day 2), then subtract one less than that...

receiving email with paper clip symbol
Whenever I get an email with the paper clip symbol I cant' open the attachment. It reads, "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail:" I'm quite sure that all received attachments are not unsafe.... This Compaq computer and XP software is only 3 wks old. I'm not computer savvy!!! Where does the problem originate? Try this site for information on removing the block: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm A good website for information on OE is: http://www.tomsterdam.com/ This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of pro...

How do I sort data by date excluding time
I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is the data sorts by time, even though the field is formatted to show date only, with the transaction type not sorting within the date because it shows up in the time order. How do I get rid of the time? If date/time column is A then you have to use an empty helper column filled with formula =INT(A2) and sort by it. -- Regards! Stefi „markd” ezt írta: > I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is > the data sorts by time, even though the field is for...

adding same note to a group of contacts
As we know there is no histroy in CRm, can not see what has been done to contacts in past or what changes have been made. So if I whated to add the same note to a group of contacts such as : email jhfahf sent on afjak" how would I do it. Or is it just not possible. Alison, Well, you could mess with workflow and stubs do get a kludgy solution - or you could just buy VAST, the ISV add on that solves this problem, and shows you all of the historical change made to CRM! (Please excuse blatant sales pitch - but I don't get such a good leading question too often!) Dave ------...

Group / ungroup Publisher 2007
I am trying to group 2 pictures in a text box using Publisher 2007 and Vista. The select / unselect items in the Arrange menu are greyed out. I believe I should be able to use the select tool to draw a box around the items but nothing happens when I click on it. any thoughts please Do you have a border on your page? Are you certain you are selecting all the objects? What happens if you do CTRL+A with your cursor outside the text box? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ancre15" <ancre15@discussions.micro...

Limit value for Storage Groups
Hello, we are running Exchange 2003 Standard edition. The limitation on Storage Groups for e.g. "Issue warning at(KB)" is default set by 2097151. I read that i can change this value by using ADSI Edit and edit the values mDBOverHardQuotaLimit mDBOverQuotaLimit mDBStorageQuota But each of them has a lots of values and i could not find out which one i have to edit. Could you please give me an advice? TIA helpi If you want to set a value bigger than 2GB for all users on an entire mailbox store, bring up the properties of that mailbox store in ADSIEdit and set the mDBStorageQuot...

Prevent excel from changing numeric data ranges into dates?
I want to prevent excel from changing my numeric data into dates (ie. 10-12, into 12-Oct). I want to import specific data ranges, not a date values. Whenever I paste or type a possible date, like 10-12, excel assumes I am writing Oct. 12, 2004. Then, Excel formats the cell into a Custom d-mmm format (see scrn shot @ www.vd4.org/excel_issue.gif). If I change the Custom format to General, excel converts the date into the DATE'S value (ie. 12-Oct, into 38272; which I think is the # of days since 1900?). How can I *prevent* excel from changing my data ranges into dates (ie keep 10-12 ...

Sending but not receiving
Hi there!, I can send email to an especific person, he receives it, but i can't receive only his email. I checked already if his account was on my blocked sender list, but he isn't there. I'm using Outlook express, Full Updated. I have reset all my internet settings, and options. Nothing. Still not getting "his email only". By the way, this other person is using Outlook XP Standard edition, and we checked together all the options and settings and it looks like the emails he sends to me are going out without a problem; but i still don't get it !!! Please Help !...

Counting dates
I am trying to count the number of dates in a column that appear b month and year. For instance, I some that are 11/23/2003 and 11/24/200 and 11/21/2002. How can I makew a formula that will count the instance of 11/2003 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =SUMPRODUCT((YEAR(A1:A100)=2004)*(MONTH(A1:A100)=11)) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "jdavis3874 >" <<jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nos...

Cannot view inbox by date
After a successful test of an Exchange 2003 High Availability product last night a few users have reported issues in Outlook this morning. They cannot view/arrange their Inbox by Date. We have tried /cleanviews switch to no avail. All other views work fine. Any ideas so I can prevent this happening again? Thanks PocketJacks <dallano@hotmail.com> wrote: > After a successful test of an Exchange 2003 High Availability product > last night a few users have reported issues in Outlook this morning. > They cannot view/arrange their Inbox by Date. What happens when they try? -- ...

Recognise a payee with date and time in it
Hi Everyone Each time I withdraw cash from my bank account, it puts it in my statement as: 21Mar 10.13 Well't Sq for example. So each time I withdraw cash, the date and time are going to be different. I want money to recognise on my downloaded statements that any statement line with Well't Sq in it, means a cash withdrawal - i.e. ignore the date and time as obviously that will be different everytime I take cash out. Is there anyway of getting Money to recognise part of the payee rather than thinking all my cash withdrawals are different payees? Thanks! Hannah Quicken doe...

date
Hello When I enter "1-Nov" cell changes to 11-Jan. How do I get the cell to stay as 1-Nov. Thanks suggest format as d-mmm and use 11/1 as your entry or use text to do it your way. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jack" <dmmclean@rogers.com> wrote in message news:cICdnSnW16n91RPcRVn-jA@rogers.com... > Hello > When I enter "1-Nov" cell changes to 11-Jan. How do I get the cell to stay > as 1-Nov. > > Thanks > > On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:07:55 -0500, "Jack" <dmmclean@rogers.com> wrote: >Hello >...

Counting based on Date Range
I have a an Excel spreadsheet that is linked to an Access Databas Table. Each day, the database is updated with new information including the date. I want to set up an automated Excel report tha will count the number of entries for a date range (monthly). In short I want to reference an entire column (the date column), and have th spreadsheet be able to count how many entries occurred in Jan 04, Fe 04, etc... I've played with counta and countif, but have had little success. Thoughts? Thankx, C -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com CT Here's an example using SUMIF,...