grabbing emails and paste into dist list?

Hi there,

Okay, here's the scenario in Outlook 2003.

I get an email from someone who has included about 50 important people in
the cc field.

I'd like to take all those email addresses and dump them into a distribution
list in one fell swoop.

So far, I hit "reply to all" and selected all of those cc email addresses,
but I can not paste into a distribution list.

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Gordon

0
gords (18)

It gets stuck when I open an email or try to send an email in outlook
Whow can help me with this? Occasionally,my outlook gets stuck when I try to open an email in my mailbox on the exchange server or in my personal folders ,or I try to open new mail message to send an email.However,it keeps frozen for about 15 minutes when the hourglass icon appears on the screen,then it begins to work and recovers to normal.What seems to be the problems? Thank you for help. ...

how do I eliminate the nonsense word that is on each new email?
I've just installed Microsoft Offie Outlook, and each time I try to create a new email, this nonsense word is on the page, before I do anything: lkjdfdo How DO I rid myself of this annoyance? Appreciate the help. Anita Are you using word as your editor? find and rename normal.dot. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.s...

Double Items In List
Hi, I am looking for some help with this; I have a worksheet with up to 2000 lines, the first column contains numbers, the entries in this column are either 7 or 8 digit numbers, by formatting it with 0#.###.### I force it to be a 8 digit number in case a 7 digit number has been entered. The worksheet is sorted on this column, I want the first 3 digits of each number being copied into another worksheet without copying double items. ie. original column the copied column should contain 01.123.456 01.1 01.155.897 02.5 01.199.852 02.6 02.527.255 ...

How do I create an HTML email message?

Public phone list in Exchange 2003
Hi ! We are using Exchange 2003 in our company, and i have made a list of all our employees in a public folder. I want the list to be shown as "Phone list", but when my users open the folder, they see it as "address cards", and they manually have to change the view to "Phone list". This is no very good.... Is there a way for me to set it up on the server, so that the list automaticly is shown as "Phone list". Regards, Ole Set up the view you want by creating a new custom view, calling it what you like, and make it the default/initial view on the P...

Copy and paste cahrt to new sheet-update data automatically?
If I have a chart set up oin one sheet and need the same chart on a differnet sheet, but with the data on the new shee represented...do I have to physically change the source on every sheet I copy it to or can it be "programmed" to do it automatically? (I have 100 sheets and 4 sheets to a page so am hoping I don't have to edit source data on all 400 charts.) Thanks in advance for any help! You'll find it easier if you copy the entire sheet, including charts and data, then pasting the new data over the data in the copied sheet. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Exce...

new install email
Just installed CRM 1.2 and receiving an error message when sending email in the web client. "Missing Microsoft CRM key" I am sending the email to another user, I have a license and all roles including administrator. Anyone have an idea this is a brand new install Hi, Did you install the Exchange router ? if so can you check if this key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM\mailserverurl is set on your CRM server ? -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni en l'�tat, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne vous conf�re aucun droit....

How do I get the BCC line to always appear in a new Outlook email
How do I get the BCC line to always appear in a new Outlook email Open a mail item and go to the View menu or there's a dropdown on the menu bar for it if you're using Word as your editor "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:378B4143-79F1-4F20-A8F8-352515FBCA8F@microsoft.com... > How do I get the BCC line to always appear in a new Outlook email Please give me the version of outlook go to options click on drop down arrow next to option and you will find Bcc -- test "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Locating content types, libaries, and related lists
We're planning to use MOSS 2007 as a repository for our project documents and email. We want to use a single container, and rely on metadata and search instead of a folder structure (and instead of different libraries for each project). At the top level of the site collection, I created a content type with a lookup column to a list of clients/projects. The document library itself is in a subsite. My concern is that once the library fills up there's going to be a lot of data in there, all with critical metadata attached. Maybe there would be less risk if the conte...

Send email to same domain name (Expert only)
Hi all, My environment as below: Internal domain name abc.com and server is ex1 External domain name abc.com and email is test@abc.com, server is ex2 Question: I have setup outlook 2003, ex1 using exchange mode and ex2 using pop3 mode, it seem ok for internal or external mail's, but i found that if ex1 no mailbox of test@abc.com, the return message is can't delivery this mail. How can i send email in test@abc.com which ex2 server can recevied? I feel that ex1 server is received the email first!!! Pls advise Hi, This should help: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=321721 Lei...

Not getting emails
Hi, Suddenly, I stopped getting emails to my Windows Mail account. I go through Verizon to get my emails. When I signed on to my verizon account, the email was there and I forwarded it to myself and I did get that one. But I'm not getting any others. Can you help me? Thanks, ...

udate for internet explorer 8 compatibility view list vista KB978
Since update installed internet explorer has stopped working,how do i uninstall? I have same problem - caused by D.E.P. I think!- Try removing IE 8.; but would like to know how to stop Auto Updates! "Teddyboy" <Teddyboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7014C77-4D13-42B9-9E4C-ED01E2501FA8@microsoft.com... > Since update installed internet explorer has stopped working,how do i > uninstall? ...

All my emails are blank
Hi, After (or so it seems) installing msn messenger, all my emails on a pop3 server do not open - outlook reiceves them from the server but they are all blank (with a busy mouse pointer when you hover above them)this isnt only new emails but all the emails on my hard drive!! help! Faz ...

How can I open an attachment with a .pub ending in Office email?
S omeone sent me an attachment in Microsoft Publisher. I have Word and Office 2003. How can I open this document and not have gobble-de-gook? Thanks. Have your sender convert it to a PDF. There are free converters. If that is impossible send it to me and I will convert it for you. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mblc" <mblc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA15FE51-C732-4E94-A054-26A2970D9D93@microsoft.com... >S omeone sent me an attachment in Mi...

Display various currencies in Account listings
Anyone have a solution that makes sense, I would liek to simply list the correct currencies according to the Accounts. Example: I use a Foriegn Bank, the local currency is Euros, I also use my Home Bank which uses Dollars. When I do a listing of the Accounts, I get a display of all amounts in Dollars or Euros and would like to see both. Working abroad! therefore; it would be nice to acutally see what is what. Or should I see Microsoft as on a one track mine set, that it only happens in America! if you have any supportive info please let me know. Thanks in advance ...

Cannot view vendor list on Business Portal
I try view the vendor list on purchasing center Page, but show this message "An error occurred while retrieving data from Microsoft Dynamics GP. Administrator, see the server log for more information" ...

How do I get outgoing messages to send from a particular email ac.
I have multiple email accounts set up in Microsoft Office. Whenever I compose new mail, it is outgoing from one of them, but as I rarely use that internet service anymore, I want it to come from another one. How do I change what email address is displayed on my outgoing messages? State your Outlook version and, if 98 or 2000, the mode (help->about->second line should say.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without read...

receiving email with paper clip symbol
Whenever I get an email with the paper clip symbol I cant' open the attachment. It reads, "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail:" I'm quite sure that all received attachments are not unsafe.... This Compaq computer and XP software is only 3 wks old. I'm not computer savvy!!! Where does the problem originate? Try this site for information on removing the block: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm A good website for information on OE is: http://www.tomsterdam.com/ This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of pro...

external email does not route
I am looking at an exchange server for a client. (they did the setup) They are having problems with external mail routing to internal mail boxes. (they had a sending problem also, but I resolved that) It seems like the system does not know any other address. only the administrator. Mail will arrive at the server and be sent to the administrator. Mail will go back to sender as "error 500" All internal mail is fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!! All incoming mail had this issue? -- Jammyù�ٴ� "vito" <vito@vbnetworks.com> ���g��l��s�D :OHknl6hxEHA.3276@TK2MS...

List box
I am trying to use the list box function from the control toolbar. I am not sure how to get the listings I want in the list box. Is there certain VB coding that is needed? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Todd No VBA code needed. In Design mode, click on your list box and select Properties from the Control toolbox (or right-click your list box and select Properties), then scroll down to the ListFillRange Property and indicate the cell range address that has the items you want to appear in the box (i.e., A1:A10). Then exit out of design mode and test your list box. MRO "Tod...

CTreeCtrl::DeleteAllItems requires resetting the image list, why?
If I call a CTreeCtrl's DeleteAllItems method it seems that I also have to set the controls image list again otherwise the control does nt show either the items icon or text. The following fails: m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); .... m_tree.DeleteAllItems(); m_tree.InsertItem(_T("Test"), 0, 1, TVI_ROOT, TVI_SORT); Where as the following works: m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); .... m_tree.DeleteAllItems(); m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); m_tree.InsertItem(_T("Test"), 0, 1, TVI_ROOT, TVI_SORT); ...

Payables Transaction Edit List
Our customer had the following error print on the Payables Transaction Edit List: **ERROR: One of more landed costs need to be apportioned.Document Total. This prevented the user from posting the batch. The batch went into Batch Recovery. However, the error message did not appear when logged in as 'sa' and 'sa' was able to post the batch. This customer does not even own the landed cost module. Plus, this was an A/P invoice, not a POP invoice. Why was this message appearing? ...

Email & System Administrator
I am using XP Professional. I have Outlook 2003. When I try to click a link in an email I get the following message: "The operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact the system administrator." I am the only one with an account on the computer. How do I fix this problem???? OL2002: Error Message: This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due to Restrictions in Effect on this Computer... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049&Product=ol2002 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discu...

How can I combine data from a list?
For example: suppose I had a very simple list, with two columns: "Name" and "Number". The category "name" has three items: Dog, Cat, and Dog. Each of those three items has a corresponding "number" value: 3, 4, and 5. I'm trying to find a function that would recognize the fact that I have "Dog" listed twice, and would sum the 3 & 5 values listed next to each "Dog", leaving me with a two-item list: Dog, 8 & Cat, 4. Is there a way to do this? A Pivot Table will do that nicely for you: Set the Name as a ROW and the ...