Global Column Row Preview Font Size

I know I can change the column, row and preview font size for the current
email folder's view, but how do I do it for all of the email folders? I have
loads of email addresses each with lots of folders. I don't want to have to
do each one at a time. Surely there must be a default font setting (even if
it's only in the registry)?

Thanks in advance,

Tim.

I too would love an answer to this.

Ian

"Timie Milie" <tim_milstead@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I know I can change the column, row and preview font size for the current
>email folder's view, but how do I do it for all of the email folders? I
>have loads of email addresses each with lots of folders. I don't want to
>have to do each one at a time. Surely there must be a default font setting
>(even if it's only in the registry)?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Tim.

0
ian8100 (2)

Column Headings #11
Can you add seperate column headings (A, B, C, ...) into one spreadsheet? I'm attempting to alter the column sizes half-way through the spreadsheet w/out affecting the upper column sizes... Coolumn width belongs to the entire column and cannot be altered in separate sections of that column. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:51:01 -0800, spencer4hire <spencer4hire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can you add seperate column headings (A, B, C, ...) into one spreadsheet? >I'm attempting to alter the column sizes half-way through the spreadsheet >w/ou...

Text to columns

Column Reference to External Source As a Variable
Can anyone help me convert the column referenced in the formula below into a variable that the user can define? More specifically, I have several columns that I need to read from an external workbook (Short_Billy.xls). Each column to the right of column C represents an additional day out in a 14 day projection from today (whose data is held in column C). In cell I5 of my active workbook (Inventory.xls), I would like the user to be able to enter a value representing the number of days out they would like to see the projection for (0=today=Column C, 1=Tomorrow=Column D, etc.). In cell I6, I...

Globalization and culture
Hi! The text at the bottom is from e-learning and there is one thing that I wonder about. If you have a language it could be any language. This language is spoken in many different regions and countries then I mean when you sort a string in all these region and countries where this language is spoken you will have the same sorting. I mean the sorting must be based only on the language and not as the text says "because alphabetical order varies based on the language and region in use" "While developing globalized applications, you may need to sort or arrange ...

make colour in rows stay
How can I lock the fill colours in a row even when I change around the data or sort alphabetically? Thanks and God Bless, Harley Use CF http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Crowraine" <Crowraine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED158D7D-62AB-4DA8-A948-2A6556D8047C@microsoft.com... > How can I lock the fill colours in a row even when I change around the data > or sort alphabetically? > > Thanks and God Bless, > Harley ...

One Entry to Multiple Rows

sizing
In excel, if you use the "forms" toolbar to make a "check mark-box, how do you change the font size while you are changing the information. For example, when you click on the box with the check mark- a little icon says "check box", when you change the wording, how do you change the font also? If you need better explaination let me know.. Thanks! Don't think its possible. For one work-around, try this macro by Bob Phillip: http://tinyurl.com/eute "Nicole" <mnicole0@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c93f01c38217$f639d5f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... &...

Excel 2003 Copy/Paste filtered column
I have a filtered column on my spreadsheet. I have copied the column, changed the figures and then tried to paste it back on to the filtered column. It is not copying over the original filtered column but rather over cells that have been filtered out. The worksheet/cells are not protected. What could the problem be? Kind Regards Heather That's the way pasting works. It'll hit the visible and hidden cells. Heather wrote: > > I have a filtered column on my spreadsheet. I have copied the column, > changed the figures and then tried to paste it back on to the filter...

how to automatically suppress space before after column break?
Having Spacing Before and After on some of the styles, I seem to be unable to have the space before at the beginning of a column automatically dismissed when applying a column break. I have tried a couple of options under compatibility, but to no avail. This in on Word 2003. The No HTML function + No Space Before after column break do not solve the problem. Can you help please? Tools | Options | Compatibility: Suppress Space Before after a hard page or column break. If this isn't working, then check to make sure you don't have an empty paragraph before the first text pa...

matching columns of numbers

Embed Fonts on Excel File
I have a font for GDT symbols installed on my PC, there is no problem to display and print this document from my PC, but when I try on another PC which do not have installed the GDT font, this is missed. on solution could be install GDT font on all PC where is needed, but not always is possible to do it how can I save the font with the excel file? on office word there is an option to embed fonts on document (save options) to avoid this situation anybody help me .. You can do it in word, but not excel. Henry wrote: > > I have a font for GDT symbols installed on my PC, there ...

Changing fonts in msgbox
If i create a msgbox with a prompt, can i change or modify the font of the text in the msgbox ?? Ditto Inputbox.... thanks! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can't change the font used in a MsgBox. This limitation is one of the prices you pay for the simplicity of a MsgBox. If you need to change the font, you need to create a UserForm and display that form instead of using a MsgBox. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel www.cpears...

Setting the default font and font size for Excel comments
Hi, Do you know how to set the default font and font size in Excel for the cell 'Comments'? I have looked in Options as well as in the registry to see if I can change the default from Tahoma (size 8) to another (i.e. Arial size 12). Your help would really be appreciated. Thanks, Clint - UK ...

Page break preview & blue line
I using Excel 2003 In page break preview I have always do some thing wrong I'm just pull the blue line by using mouse all page was destroyed It there any tips to return the blue line to the Default pages size setting As far as I know the 'default' print area is all the data, and once you have changed the print area and saved the file you can not get it to go back to the previous setting. If you have problems with this or any other proceedure do try to remember to save your file before you do the awkward bit and then you can go back to the saved copy it it does not work. ...

Create individual files from a row

Determine number of rows with data

Count the text in a column
I would like to count the text in a column then for it to add a figure in another cell if it meets the text criteria Thanks! Do you mean count the characters? If so =SUM(NOT(ISNUMBER(A1:A20))*LEN(A1:A20)) as an array formula (committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Peter Curtis" <PeterCurtis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94C093C4-38DC-4989-846A-9352F3298B7C@microsoft.com... > I would like to count the text in a column then for it to add a figure in > another cell if it meets the t...

forms and column lengths
Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the row above?? Hi there's n o bulit-in feature for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Blair" <Blair@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C1D2CAAD-C4E9-492A-ADF4-CBDB659514A3@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row > when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the > row > above?? ...

Hide Global.xls (personal.xls) in project explorer
How do I hide VBAProject(Global.xls) in project explorer. I just want my normal project there. Helge You can't hide it, but you could give it a password: Select your project Tools|VBAProject|Protection tab Give it a memorable password At least the project won't be too intrusive. nankerp wrote: > > How do I hide VBAProject(Global.xls) in project explorer. I just want > my normal project there. > > Helge -- Dave Peterson ...

E-mail box sizes. Echange System Manger.
Hi. Now and then I need to find out the size of the various e-mail boxes in Exchange2000. The problem is that the size indicated in the Exchange System Manager do not reflect the same size when you look into Outlook. Is the a way to figure out the correct e-mail size? If not. Is this better in Exchange2003? Thank you in advance. DagN I'd consider the Exchange value to be the most important given this is what will be used for mailbox quotas, etc. Nue "Dag N" <skier@start.no> wrote in message news:OjCaWfjLGHA.2320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi. > Now and then ...

font change when editing
I have this I can place on the sheet module to change font when editing. Is there a way to put this into a macro so I can enter this into the sheet automatically each time I am emailed a new version of the workbook? Thanks. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Target.Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = 4 End Sub ...

underline in row not repeating
It seems as if my bottom of the cell outline is not repeating on subsequent pages. I have a few header rows on a sheet. The bottom row has a bottom line. I'm talking about cell outlines, not underlining of words in the cell. Anyway, I've told the print option to repeat the first 3 rows on following pages but the bottom outline does not seem to repeat. How can I fix this? Thanks, Keith Never mind. This seems to be working. Not sure what was going on the first time. "Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> wrote in message news:OM82rj8rIHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >...