Getting External Data errors when saving an excel spreadsheet

Hello all,

  I am having an issue with Office 2007. After one employee exports a table from Access 2003 to Excel 2007. They then e-mail it to it's destination using outlook 2007. From there they are having a hard time trying to open the spreadsheet and cut and paste some of the info to another excel spreadsheet on the desktop. It doesn't always happen, and the error says something about an external data error and excel has to recover.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
0
FrankD (1)

Frank <FrankD@eappeals.com> wrote:

>  I am having an issue with Office 2007.

This is not an general Office or an Excel newsgroup.  It is only for
questions about Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

POST or GET?

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

data sort

Pulling data from separate tabs

Error 550 Relaying denied

learning Excel #3

get a result of an sql into a field

Document Viewer installer error

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Excel VBA