Getting an Internal Support Function Error

I am getting this message when I try to send and email to one of my
distribution lists. I have even re-entered the email addresses in the
distribution list. I can't figure out what is wrong I would really
appriciate some assistance.   I am using Microsoft Outlook, I had been using
Express and transfered my data.
Thanks.  TK
0
TK (14)

exactly what does the error say? Did you recreate the DL using a new form or
just reenter the addresses in the old form?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"TK" <TK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting this message when I try to send and email to one of my
> distribution lists. I have even re-entered the email addresses in the
> distribution list. I can't figure out what is wrong I would really
> appriciate some assistance.   I am using Microsoft Outlook, I had been
> using
> Express and transfered my data.
> Thanks.  TK

0
outlookmvp (5838)
3/7/2006 3:21:23 PM
I did completely re-enter the address's... The Error Message reads as
follows.  In the Blue Line with the X to close the box it say's Microsoft
Office Word, ( which I think is wierd)  The main box includes an exclamation
point in a yellow triangle and the message reads "An internal support
function returned an error."

Thank you for trying to help me.
TK

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> exactly what does the error say? Did you recreate the DL using a new form or
> just reenter the addresses in the old form?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

> "TK" <TK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am getting this message when I try to send and email to one of my
> > distribution lists. I have even re-entered the email addresses in the
> > distribution list. I can't figure out what is wrong I would really
> > appriciate some assistance.   I am using Microsoft Outlook, I had been
> > using
> > Express and transfered my data.
> > Thanks.  TK

0
TK (14)

*major* functional issue with MOSS/WSS?
We are looking to move a big site over to using MOSS in a big as an alternative to shared network drives (ugh). One of the biggest issues is sending docs as attachments via email for others to edit. We'd like to get everyone to use the 'send a link' functionality from thew Sharepoint DL BUT when the user receives the email and clinks on the embedded link the doc opens read only. They then cant edit and save their changes. Seems a big an counter intuitive functional flaw. Are we missing something here? Is there any easy (for the end user) way to send those links to a doc ...

Getting control IS in Active X controls
The common recipee is to use m_dwControlId=::GetWindowLong(m_hWnd,GWL_ID) m_dwControlId=::GetDlgCtrlID(m_hWnd) both return 0 So what can be done ...

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Errors saving to network drive

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

Adding support for mfc / atl types in a Win32 project
MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & mfc (I'm just after points and rects btw)... just add the header ( atltypes.h ). I'm getting linker errors for these classes though. Is there a lib I need to add? Any screwy build options need changing? It's in VC 2003. In the project wizard I note that atl and mfc support aren't available when creating an empty Win32 application. Ta. On 26 May 2006 07:42:09 -0700, Simon L wrote: > MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & > mfc (I'm just after points and rect...

getting started
I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? damselindistress <damselindistress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL > address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? When you obtained your packet from SBC, they included all that information. Moreover, it's in the Help section of SBC Yahoo's site. The most likely settings are "pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com" for the incoming serv...

Error loading XML into DataSet

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

date function #3

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...

Excel error 1706

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Oulook 2003 dial up sync errors
we are using outlook 2003 will all current updates insatlled and are using cashed exchange mode. our operating system is windows 2000 SP4 with all the current updates as well. when the user connects and hits f9 to sync we get the following error in the sync log (i have run detect and repair and removed and recreated the users outlook profile) any suggestions??: 18:57:44 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 18:57:44 Could not connect to public folder server. 18:57:44 [8004011D-526-80040115-0] 18:57:44 The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are networ...

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...

Rule Wizard: "Rules In Error"
I have a blackberry, and I have my outlook forwarding emails to it, but about once a day, I get a message that says "Rules in Error: Error in Rule Execution" and it won't forward any emails after that. I only have one single rule, so it's not a rule conflict. Does anyone know the deal? This is extremely frustrating as sometimes I'll be out of the office during the weekend or at night and won't receive any message for hours on my blackberry, only to find out later that this "Rules in Error" dialog box popped up and it won't forward emails. It see...

Support Services
If you need to activate a POS product after it has already been done, good luck. Microsoft support sucks. I've been on hold for an hour and no one can help re-activate a product after a replaced hard drive.... I've had to re-activate oen station about 4 times, and never had a problem. -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer Systems > If you need to activate a POS product after it has already been done, > good luck. Microsoft support sucks. I've been on hold for an hour > and no one can help re-activate a product after a replaced hard > drive.... > I've also...