Get Identical Double E-mail Messages

I receive identical double e-mail messages when I receive
e-mail.  How can I stop getting double messages?

Thanks in advance!!!
0
alliance1 (1)

What version of Outlook do you have?  What sort of mail account(s)?  If you
have Outlook 2002,
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q284404 may help.

--
Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

"Paul" <alliance@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> I receive identical double e-mail messages when I receive
> e-mail.  How can I stop getting double messages?
>
> Thanks in advance!!!

0
stephenson (1246)

intelligent message filter moving everything to junk mail
i recently upgraded to exchange 2003 on a windows 2000 server and installed the intelligent message filter. no matter what i set the scl rating threshold for gateway blocking or store junk email configuration (in global settings/message delivery), every message that is sent from an external source gets automatically dumped into the junk e-mail folder in outlook. but when a message is sent from the same exchange box to another user on the same exchange, its fine. i also installed a utility that views the archived messages, but that utility shows a blank SCL rating. maybe thats why its ending ...

How to get picture in PowerPoint2007?
Hello ,Everyone In PowerPoint 2007,use vsto How to get Slide background picutre? And,if the Slide use Layout or Master how to get background picutre? if a shape is fill with picutre,How to get the picture? I try to use Export method,but is not apply to rotated PictureShape and the shape filled with picture, the picture file quality is poor. Another,How to get gradiant color from background,I always get same color from GradiantStops property. Thank you. ...

Get Computer Listing
I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I'm creating a remote installation program using VB.NET 2005 and am looking for a really fast way to scan the computers in my domain and create a listing them in a treeview. Is there a way to grab the computer information in the domain and display it quickly from a central workstation programmatically in VB.net? Thanks On Feb 1, 4:29=A0pm, Sean Winfield <swinfi...@cinci.rr.com> wrote: > I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I'm creating a remote > installation program using VB.NET 2005 and am looki...

bad mail folder #3
Every day I have thousands of email in the bad mail folder. The ones that I am concerend with is the ones that are address to old employees who no longer work here and who no longer have a sign on. I have turned recipent filtering on, so why are the emails being excepted in only to be rejected and now getting NDR to go back to the sender (which is spam). Thank you What version of Exchange? You can strip the attachment from NDRs if it's Exchange 2000 SP2 or higher, per http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308303 Another technique you can use is to create a distribution list with no members...

junk mail #6
I'd like to copy the "junk mail folder" e-mail addresses to another folder outside of outlook. Is there a way to export all the e-mail addresses in the "junk mail folder", or Are these addresses kept in a folder in some Microsoft Office directory that can be accessed. ...

2003 wont send new mail from default account
I am running Office Pro 2003 SP1 I have read several postings and accept that Outlook will reply to mails via the account the was received from. However, i have added a new account and set it as default, but mail still gets sent from my other account. This even happens when i select the account from within the new mail... the message says 'This message will be sent via mail.mydefaultdomain.com'.. but its actually gets sent via the non default account.. How do i sort this as it is really annoying.. On 19 Jan 2005 14:44:35 -0800, Winshent wrote: > I am running Office Pro 2003 SP1...

Set message subject here ...
I use excel to store my audio cd information, i have a big collection of music cds I have it like Column A = Currently blank Column B = Artist Column C = Track Column D = Cd Name Then say a cd as 10 tracks then it will be 10 Rows containing artist, track name, cd name etc. What i would like if it is possible so far i do it manually but would like it easier etc. Where i drag down column A and it will automatically number each cd for me, it would be similar to this... 0001 / Prince / Alphabet Street / Greatest Hits 0001 / Prince / 1999 / Greatest Hits 0002 / Madon...

Entourage message
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Sometimes, not always or often, when I click on a new message received to open the message - it appears as blank. If i close entourage and then reopen it and click the message it opens fine- any reason for this and can I prevent it Thanks ...

Getting a LockMatchID error using sp_rename
When I'm trying to rename a table in the tempdb table, I'm getting an error when I run it in a stored procedure or code, but it works ok on MSSMS. I get the error: Invalid EXECUTE statement using object "Object", method "LockMatchID". EXEC sp_rename 'Tempdb.dbo.oldFile' , 'newFile' Don't ask me why I have to mess with the tempdb files (This is probably the problem). But I have old legacy code that writes to the tempdb database. On Jul 14, 10:00=A0am, Cindy Lee <danparker...@yahoo.com> wrote: > When I'm trying to renam...

Unwanted Warning Pop-up message.
I am running outlook 2002. I have some code in VB Scritp that automatically sends a cc to another email address. But every time I send a message, a warning box pops up and says, "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this? I this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose NO. " Is there any way to have my messages sent to the cc without that message popping up every time? Please let me know. Thanks. Michael msalama@chefmerito.com Questions regarding the Outlook Security prompt are asked very frequen...

Bellsouth.net mail not coming into OL2007
I have been having problems with my bellsouth.net mail coming into OL2007. Some of the messages make it to OL2007 but not all. I spent 4 hours on the phone with att.net trying to fix the problem and it seemed to be working after we disabled all of the startup programs through msconfig, but this morning I see in webmail that there are messages that aren't coming to OL2007. The send/receive is just hanging up. Any help is appreciated. You should not change any windows files on the advice of att. Startup files have nothing to do with Outlook. You must have an error in your account or c...

OL03 and Exch 03 with Mail Marshal
Does anyone know if Mail Marshal (or other filtering s/ware) can add the SCL Rating or another marker to emails so that Outlook 03 can automatically put them into the junk mail folder? If so, can the Junk mail settings in Outlook be set by Group Policy or do they need to be pre-done when we upgrade the PC's? cheers Martin ...

Outbox messages unable to be sent
On using MS Office Outlook 2003. whilst sending a message through Outbox the does not get sent. Inbox works okay. Is it the SMTP settings even though on checking the Test Testings in tools Email accounts, everthing is okay. Very confusing. Did download new Window upgrades from MS about the same times and Adobe Acrobat 7. Has thiks had an effect. I like using MS Office Outlook 2003 - its professional compared to MS OE6. Was told to download Mozilla Thunderbird but found this amateurish and similar to OE6, and it couldn't even recognise my new and main ISP email address! Hence my de...

Another unclear e-learning question
Hi! The question is: "If you were creating a culture of your own using the CultureAndRegionInfoBuilder class, which value would you set for the CultureAndRegionModifiers parameter ?" 1. None 2. Neutral. 3. Replacement In this question it's not quite clear if the question mean if a new culture from scratch should be created or if an existing culture should be changed. If the question mean that a competely new culture from scratch than alternative 1 or 2 should be used. Alternative 1 for a neutral culture and 2 for a specific culture. If the question mean...

Incoming mails from another external domain are lost
Hi, I have a Exchange Front-End & Back-End combination. Front-End Server also has SMTP Relay server and Intelligent Message Filtering. Front-end server is in a DMZ Zone. I have a pix firewall. I got a peculiar problem. One user has complained me saying he has not received a email sent from another company (external domain say xyz.com). I have checked the server logs and the filtered spam emails. I could not see any email from xyz.com in the server logs. Also the sender from xyz.com did not receive any NDR for this mail also. Can anybody help me on this? Regards Ganapathy Is the...

Getting started with GP10.0
So, now I've installed it, what do I do? If I open the application, I get a list of servers (means nothing to me) and a username and password box. Again, I haven't a clue what I could put in here. Is this software supposed to be for lay-people? It seems horribly complex if you're not a programmer. Where is your reseller? You need a good VAR to help you implement this product. I don't know of any product in the price range of Dynamics GP that is "super-friendly" the first time you use it. A good rule of the thumb: more functionality = more complexity. -- Japhe...

Trying to mail merge to email
I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? You need to have Entourage set as your default email program. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/12/10 1:39 PM, in article 5F41ACE6-2801-46E7-ABCD-2C5D0EE1EC86@microsoft.com, "Leslie" <Leslie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that > icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? Entourage is not your default email progr...

Exchange 2003 gagging on mass mailing
There have been a couple of occasions when clients have not used distribution lists or bcc and stuffed hundreds of addresses in the To: field. When they send, I've noticed my XP desktop locking and my Outlook 2003 client "not responding" for a few seconds. Exchange is relaying all external mail through a local campus server. One instance resulted in the relay server rejecting based on a header size limit, but the latest instance was a text email with no attachments send to ~ 400 recipients. I have set a 500 recipient limit on the Exchange server and contacted the users a...

How do I get rid of this error?
Outlook 2000 I get an error after Outlook runs for a few minutes.... I ran Office repair, removed Office and reinstalled, formatted the and reinstalled the OS and apps....but I still get the error: OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being generated. First of all, I don't know where the error log is....it must be a windows error log. Any ideas? Thanks. Sorry for the post....there's a kb article on this. "SAC" <sac@sac.com> wrote in message news:uYgXneUPGHA.3260@TK2MSFTNGP11...

Export "Received" timestamp from Outlook Messages
I am trying to build a database that will track responses to and from an email group. I would like to export the timestamp in the "Received" or "Sent" fields. The standard export feature in Outlook does not include these fields. Does anybody have a suggestion on how I can capture these fields in my export file. Thanks, Ken ...

Getting data from Access
I am trying to use the Get External Data function to pull data from an Access query however I keep getting an error that says: "Microsoft Query: msqry32.exe - Application error The instruction at 0x000000072 referenced memory at 0x000000072. Memory could not be read Click OK to Terminate Click on CANCEL to debug" I am using Excel and Access 2000. Does anyone have any idea why I keep getting this error? Check out this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/accessexcel.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "NChris" <NChris@discussions.micr...

Cannot get datagrid to display data
Hi, I have an XML file that I was hoping to use as a database Here is the code that I have copied that should display the data namespace File_Generation_System { public partial class vrholds : Form { public vrholds() { InitializeComponent(); XmlDataDocument xmlDatadoc = new XmlDataDocument(); xmlDatadoc.DataSet.ReadXml("vrdatabase.xml"); DataSet ds = new DataSet("vrdata DataSet"); ds = xmlDatadoc.DataSet; dataGridView1.DataSource = ds.DefaultViewManager; } But what I g...

messages of a paste of the outlook
because I don't get to catch all the messages of a paste of the outlook using that part code For Each MailMsg In objFolder.Items Debug.Print strEmailBody Next for could diffuse I have to do a count first in the items oh yes he to catch all the messages ...

Outlook 2000 leaves messages in outbox when sent
I have a user with Windows XP Pro SP3, and Office 2000 Pro. Both are fully updated, including Office 2000 SP3. For some reason, whenever she sends a message in her Outlook, it shows TWO messages in the outbox for each one she's sending, and leaves one of them behind, empty except for the recipient information. Any suggestions on how to fix this? "Detect and Repair" doesn't work because it says it can't find a source for Office 2000 SP1 (which is apparently the original installation.) I realize that Office 2000 is no longer even supported under the "extended" /...

mail merger in excel
Hi everyone, Can anyone help me in creating mail merger type of application in Excel... its important. I want to select one record (may be by drop down form) and values associated with that record should automatically be transferred to the fields. Example. if i have engine then i will select the engine name and all parameters will get enter in the forms. Prompt reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance gautam duplicate post ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "gautam" <gautam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3887B867-A614-478F-BA...