From Field not showing up

I am using OL2k3, using IMAP Folders on a server other than Exchange.

I know how to add the "From Field" when creating a new message, but it
is not there for me to add with this particular install.

Has something changed recently to take away that field?

Thanks
 - M

Taking sum of a field from sub report
Hi On a sub report I have a field datetot which is the sum of two fields those two fields are in turn coming from two further sub reports of the sub report. How can I take the sum of datetot field to the main report? Thanks Regards See: Bring the total from a subreport onto a main report at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-18.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:OCWbU...

Running total field
I have built an education assistance database for tuition reimburstments. The running total field I have on the data entry form needs to reflect how much each employee has received in the current calendar year. The school information, semester and dollars are in a sub-form of the data entry form for employee information. I have a running total control on the employee form that pulls from the subform school, however I can not get it to calculate only between dates of 1.1.2008 and 12.31.2008. Any help will be appricated. Thank you Michael S. On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:48:01 -0800, Michael ...

Excel auto filter does not show all choices for the field?
I have a spreadsheet with client information in approx 3900 rows. Using auto filter to scroll through alphabetized last name field, the data ends part way through alphabet. Deleting that row, or a group of rows surrounding that one, doesn't change the result, it always stops at the same line number. This is a recent problem, it worked fine for two years! Jim, AutoFilter dropdown list will only show 1000 entries. Have a look here for details http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to...

How Email Router fills field Regarding in email activity?
I have a problem with emails which arrives in support queue. If email has the same subject as a case title from the same contact, message automatically is associated with the case (field Regarding). Even if a case is resolved. I tried to update the case Title with case number, but new email is associated as well. Do you have the suggestion how to solve this? ...

Field Level Security not on Menu
I tried to locate the "Field Level Security" option, but it is not on the menu, Tools>Set Up> System, even with the sa log in. Is it a separate module that need to be purchased? We are using the Advanced Security. Our server spec is GP9.0, SQL Server 2005, Win 2003. kka, yes, Field Level Security is an exra-cost option. Frank Hamelly, MCP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL KKA, Your Dynamics.set File must have a Dictionary 3104 Advanced Security as one of the product. Uou must have licesence keys to use it. as Frank Said. Note: License keys for Advance and Field Leve...

Field-level Help Files
Has anyone implement this with their dexterity third-party applications? The Winhelp Functional Library mentions a field-level help capability but it seems that even GP does not implement this feature. I'm currently using version 8.0. Thanks. ...

how to create a calculated field from another calculated field?
In a pivot table report I would like to add a calculated field that is like the following: = count( columnA ) / count ( columnB) But when I create a calculated field like the above, all I get is a value of 1 in every row of the pivot table. I realize after some experiments, its really performing = count( sum ( columnA ) ) / count( sum ( columnB ) ) So , how do I get what I want? ...

Find Last instance of carriage return In a Memo Field
Hi, I have a form where the user usually pastes a glob of text into it a memo field called "Comment". After he pastes the text, the cursor is obviously at the end of the text. I would like the user to be able to click a button and for the comment to be highlighted from the very end of the text to the first instance of a carriage return going backwards. In other words, I want to automatically select the very last line of the comment. I was thinking that I could use seldown, but I would need to first find the Last instance of Chr$(13). Or, can the instr function can be ...

Crystal XI will not show all possible values in a parameter field
Hello: We have a Crystal XI report that has one parameter value that is a "static" rather than "dynamic". It works fine and, when you type in a value upon refreshing the report, the data is correct. We made a copy of the report, because we want a second report where the parameter value is dynamic rather than static. We do not want a range, but we do want a parameter that will show all possible values on the left and allow you to pick and choose one or more of those values. For some reason, not all of the possible values are showing in this dynamic parameter field...

show msg if subfrm is not null
I have a form with an unbound subform that is bound to a particular form depending on which selection in the control group on the main form is chosen. When the subform is bound to one form, and it loads, I have a form that pops up as a message box, but I would like this message box to only pop up if a subform on *that subform* has a record. Confused yet? Main form: ""add_new_all" control group on main form: "frame_choose_sub" option chosen: "btn_contact_info" subform control on main form: "subf_main_blank" When the option is chosen, the 'b...

Showing internet headers in Outlook 2002
I need to print out e-mails from my archive 'sent' folder and from my regular 'sent' folder to show all of the internet routing that the message took. When I go to 'view' and select 'message header', I don't see the internet routing data and can't seem to find where I would select that option to see the routing. You can find the internet headers in View | Options. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:11c701...

Custom baseline fields
Hello, I have created a custom table which includes extra cost columns for each task. I use these columns to direct enter material and travel costs. I then have another cost column which totals the labor ([COST] column and these other cost columns. I would like to save this subtotaled column as a baseline since it represents my total cost for that task. Is there any way to add additional fields to the original 9 baseline fields available? I can't seem to find a way to do this and it would be very helpful. Thanks No there isn't. You will need to manually c...

Field can not be updated....Why?
Dear All, Why does access send me below error message "! Field can not be updated " I type some value to my field but the error message appear,I have to click OK 4 times and then the value I type is typed.And this condition occur for the first typing only then others work normally.?Any guidance? I think this error occur cause I input the data into a child table,but although the relationship is deleted, the problem still exist.Why? I use access 2000 and my form type is continuous form. I plan it to become subform.Please help.Any assist would be greatly appreciated.Thank's...

Populating a field using a pull-down/combo box menu
Hello all, I'm working on MS Excel. I am trying to find the source code for something that will allow me to do the following novel procedure with a pull-down menu and a text box: There is a pull-down menu, and another text box right besides the pull-down menu. The pull-down menu has the names of all the states in the USA in it. When one state is selected, the text box is automatically populated with the capital of that state. In MS Excel, I've created a novel way to handle this issue using Boolean logic. Unfortunately, I can only have 7 states in my pull-down menu, and the sour...

gmail address shows distribution list
After sending a meeting invitation to a gmail user from outlook, the distrbution list that was set as private, is displayed. Anyone know the fix for this? Did you put it in the To or CC Field? If so, that is to be expected. Use the BCC Field next time. (In Meeting requests, it’s the Resources field) See http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/ccmeeting.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net ...

Showing wire transfers correctly
I have Money Plus Deluxe 2008 and I had wired some funds from my investment account to my checking account. This shows up on my checking account as an "uncategorized income" line. I tried to change it to a "Transfer" to investment account, but that causes the the investment account to be adjusted as well. Any thoughts on how to fix it? Don't you want to change it to a Transfer **from** the Investment Account? Wasn't your investment account out that money? Don't you want to reflect that in the investment account as well? Why shouldn't it effect both a...

Plotted line to show OVER plotted points
I have two separate plots on one chart. A set of points (blobs) and separate fitted line. However the line is 'engulfed' by the points. have tried 'series order' - but it doesn't stop the points appearing o top of the line How do I ensure the line properly displays on top of the points ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com This works if both series are Scatter. Plot the points-only series on the primary axis, and the line-only series on t...

having something show up
how can i hover over a word and have a box show up or click on the word and have word come up. like the one in www.zyrtec.com? Check out Insert > Shape ScreenTip to see if this accomplishes your task. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "amy" <amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAD19F89-46C1-48CB-9018-10B735C23E37@microsoft.com... > how can i hover over a word and have a box show up or click on the word > and > have word come up. like the one in www.zyrte...

why does .eps graphics files show as transparent?
using office 2003, and can insert .eps formatted graphics, but all i get is a transparant white box. is there a setting i must change? i have already made sure that the .eps graphics filter is installed in office. any help? thanks. dan m <dan m@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > using office 2003, and can insert .eps formatted graphics, but all i > get is a transparant white box. is there a setting i must change? i > have already made sure that the .eps graphics filter is installed in > office. any help? thanks. Does the graphic show when you...

Why does forumula show in cell instead of formula result?
Sometimes when I enter a formula into an Excel cell, the formula itself is displayed in the cell instead of the formula result. However, when I open Formula Wizard, the Wizard shows the correct formula result that should be displayed in the cell. Why does this happen and how do I get it to stop happening? It sounds like the cell is formatted as TEXT. Change the cell format to General. Then, with the cell still selected hit function key F2 then hit Enter. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Ashley" <Ashley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6...

CD-RW DRIVE/CD Drive Not showing up under device manager.
Hola, I have a dvd-RW drive and a regular cd drive installed on my computer. Up until a few days ago it was working fine. Now it dosen't even show up under the device manager. I ran a compelte virus scan which came up with nothing. I tried using the Microsoft auto-fix program and it failed. I followed the instructions for a reg edit of the upper and lower files and still no sucess. I'm kinda at a loss here. The drives open fine I haven't installed or removed anything major recently that I can think of. Once I put a game or any cd in it just comes back err. canno...

multi-value field
I'm still learning Access, so I must apologize in advance for my question. I have four tables, tblBrochure, tblStaff, tblOrganization, tblResourceDistribution. tblBrochure has two fields -BrochureName -Active (y/n) tblStaff has two fields -StaffName -Active (y/n) tblOrganization has two fields -OrgName -textbox (0 and 1, explained below) tblResourceDistribution has 5 fields -DistribDate -StaffName (lookup from tblStaff ->Staffname -Organization (lookup from tblOrganization ->OrgName) ...

Outlook 2K3/Exchange 200, Cached Mode, mail not showing up
I've found the post listed below; the same problem I'm having. I've searched and found no other reference to this, or a fix. Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a fix or workaround for it? Thanks ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >We were having issues with Outlook 2003's Cached Exchange server mode >connecting to an Exchange 2000 server. The problem we experienced was >basically the user was unable to receive messages, when this setting was >enabled the users didn't get messages for 1 month! To fix...

Public Folders show up twice in folder pane
It's an exact duplicate. How do I fix it so there is only one "Public Folders"? Thanks in advance. To clarify...it's the mail tab. Outlook 2003 on my home computer. "Tull" <tull@outgun.com> wrote in message news:4i86v6F2l2kaU1@individual.net... > It's an exact duplicate. How do I fix it so there is only one "Public > Folders"? > > Thanks in advance. > ...

merging a value in a text field with each line in a memo field
I am trying to merge a value in a text field with the information in a memo field using a query to create a report. This is the query I am using: SELECT AVRelay+","+IPRange FROM T_Sites AVRelay is the text field and IPRange is the Memo. IPRange has multiple lines, each of which I need appended with the value in AVRelay for the report. It should look like. 2,192.168.1.0/24 2,192.168.0.0/24 2,192.168.2.0/24 Instead it looks like 2,192.168.1.0/24 192.168.0.0/24 192.168.2.0/24 I have searched far and wide but has come up empty. Please help! I would gues...