Friends, Help me create a digital signature please.

Hello friends!

Can you please help me create a digital signature for all my mails?

Thank you.

Cheers!
Salma J. Khan
0
Khan (15)

Not enough information to go on, but if you are trying to find a vendor that
offers free personal certificates so you can do s/mime, then see:

https://www.thawte.com/secure-email/personal-email-certificates/index.html

"Salma J. Khan" <Salma J. Khan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello friends!
>
> Can you please help me create a digital signature for all my mails?
>

> Thank you.
>
> Cheers!
> Salma J. Khan

0
Neo (372)
12/4/2008 10:22:50 AM
Hi Salma,

have a look on this sites:

"Digital Signatures (for Outlook)"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/CH010045641033.aspx

"Create a signature for messages"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP052427461033.aspx

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange (Vista Ready): Public ShareFolder

"Salma J. Khan" <Salma J. Khan@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:4F26FBBC-EC07-4DE7-949A-327B9061F352@microsoft.com...
> Hello friends!
>
> Can you please help me create a digital signature for all my mails?
>

> Thank you.
>
> Cheers!
> Salma J. Khan

0
trash1891 (8)

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

Need HELP! for Linking data

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Help with Registration

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

Odd e-mail duplication problem