free trial of outlook 2007 has corrupted outlook 2003 after downgr

I downloaded a free copy of office 2007. I did not like it and went back to
Office 2003. Now my Outlook 2003 will not let me backup my mail through
export to pst files. I have also lost my send/receive button. I tried to
delete my old account and enter anew one as suggested by the help file for
losing your send/receive button but to no avail.

I just want to delete and reinstall outlook 2003 but I can't back up my mail
and if I delete and reinstall I will lose all my mail. Microsoft wants me to
pay for a service call but I wouldn't need a service call if the Office 2007
free trial allowed me to go back to 2003 seamlessly. This has to be a bug in
Microsoft's trial version and I should not have to pay for support,
especially when everything was working perfectly until in tried to downgrade
back to 2003.

Someone please help!
0
utah3 (1)

"utah3" <utah3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded a free copy of office 2007. I did not like it and went back to
> Office 2003. Now my Outlook 2003 will not let me backup my mail through
> export to pst files. I have also lost my send/receive button. I tried to
> delete my old account and enter anew one as suggested by the help file for
> losing your send/receive button but to no avail.

Replied to in outlook.general. If you want to post to more than one group,
then please crosspost, and don't multipost.
Have a look here:

gbplinux (1141)