Free/Busy not updating

I have a user whose Free/Busy has not updated since 11/28
of this year. All times are synchronized and all typical
free/busy settings are correct. Any ideas as to why
free/busy is not updating?

Thanks,

0
anonymous (74722)

Try opening Outlook using the ".../CleanFreeBusy" switch. The
link(s) below will give you the instructions on how to use it.

OL98: Additional Command-Line Switches

OL2000: Additional Command-Line Switches
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;197180&

OL2002: Additional Command-Line Switches
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;296192&

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

"tfriebel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I have a user whose Free/Busy has not updated since 11/28
of this year. All times are synchronized and all typical
free/busy settings are correct. Any ideas as to why
free/busy is not updating?

Thanks,

0
Skippy9697 (148)

Which credit card company offer free statement(transaction) download?
Hi, Does anyone know which credit card offers free statement (transaction) download for MS Money 2004? I know Discover Card does it and I like the way they do it. Everything is automatic and free. I want a VISA card or Master card does the same. Thanks, James In microsoft.public.money, James wrote: > >Does anyone know which credit card offers free statement (transaction) >download for MS Money 2004? I know Discover Card does it and I like >the way they do it. Everything is automatic and free. I want a VISA >card or Master card does the same. Citi Dividend Card Master Card w...

Australian border/background to use for business card
I need an Australian theme border/background to use on a business card. Can someone help me find something to use...I've searched clipart, etc. Elsie wrote: > I need an Australian theme border/background to use on a business card. Can > someone help me find something to use...I've searched clipart, etc. go to yahoo.com type the word "Australia" into the search window and specify "images" see what a wealth of images you will get!! Pick one and make it your own :) so easy YOU could do it for yourself!!! thanks, but not exactly what I was looking for......

DPM tape backup failing with free tape (even after the erase tape.
Hi, I am having continuous problems with the tape backups of DPM 2007 SP1 (hotfix upto 976542). We have 2 HP Ultrium 960 stand alone tape drives. We use a daily backup with a 1 week rotation with the tapes so I have used the ersae tape powershell script to mark the tape as free befvore the backup starts. The script runs ok and the tapes show up as 'free (contains data)' in the GUI. We have 4 protection groups (with colocation enabled) and 2 protection groups get backed up to each tape drive overnight When the backup runs we get some strange results. Sometimes one protect...

Selling Business need to reset sales
Selling Business need to reset sales to zero but keep all items and associated info. I just don't want the new owner to know the history. Jack: In Store Ops Administrator do a backup of your sales and store in a safe place (you don't know when you'll need it!). Second, also in Admin's database menu, do a Set Next Transaction Number to 1, Delete Transactions and Delete Audit Logs. If you want to clear the Quantity of you items in case the new owner wants to start fresh and do an initial inventory: Goto Query and New. Run the following SQL command: UPDATE ITEM SET QUANT...

Updating GL Account Descriptions
I need to update hundreds of GL account "Description" fields and would like to do them automatically. I have Integration Manager and have the new descriptions in a .csv file but noticed that the Account integration has an "Insert Only" option so I can't update the fields. Does anyone know of another way to do this instead of doing it manually? The account integration has "Update" ability as well. I've used it a lot. Do you have the right object? "JTT" wrote: > I need to update hundreds of GL account "Description" fields a...

Update Question
I have a form that I enter data and then I click a button to print a report. The data that I typed in does not appear unless I save the form or scroll the mouse wheel. Is there a way that as I type the data the form saves without me having to click save every time? yes, just force a disk write..... if me.dirty = True then me.dirty = false end if docmd.OpenReprot "your reprot"....... -- Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP) Edmonton, Alberta Canada pleaseNOOSpamKallal@msn.com On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 22:16:17 -0700, jay <libertysmith10@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have a for...

UPDATE KB979202 MS silverlight problem
Hello, I was able to have all updates install, but i'm stuck with this KB979202. When I install it, a box popup (windows Installer) and ask for "enter path to folder containing installlation package silverlight.msi". ??? I try to uninstall silverlight and same message appear and ask for silverlight.msi?? Can anyone help? Thank in advance. By the way, I'm using Windows XP SP3 PRO. "powersupply" <powersupplydot007@gmaildotcom> ���g��l��s�D:O0dCAgz%23KHA.1892@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I was able to have all updates i...

How can I type business cards?
I'm trying to type and print out dinner tickets that are business card size. I have business card paper. How can I type and print several copies of the tickets on the same page? Hi probably not an Excel question. Try this in the MS Word NG -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bobby9093" <Bobby9093@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B22770ED-B521-4C81-8CC5-DE73459BFFFD@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to type and print out dinner tickets that are business card size. > I have business card paper. How can I type and print several copie...

Outlook 2007 Edit Business Card Format
I've just started using Outlook 2007 with the Business Contact Manager. I'd like to edit the format of the Business Card in both Outlook and Business Contact Manager. I have discovered how to edit an individual card but not how to edit all the existing cards and future cards. Can this be done and if so how? Thanks, Bob It can't be done; that functionality just isn't built into Outlook. I = expect, though, that some enterprising programmer will produce an = inexpensive tool or sample application to apply a particular format to = all EBCs.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook ...

Business Portal Issues
When I type my url to the portal I am getting a 404 page can not be found error. Any suggestions on why I may be getting this? I am spelling it correctly ...

MSM2004 Sm Business Invoice Templates
It appears that one cannot adjust the columns in the invoice templates. For example, I need a wider descriptiojn field and a smaller Qty field. BTW, it would be nice if there was a "Date" field (not to be confused with the invoice date). Are there proprietary packages available that one can purchase that will read the invoice data from MSM2004 -- and are more flexible in design? Bill ...

Schedule+ Free/Busy Folders
After a site consolidation there are still left over folders for the previous Exchange 5.5 sites that were consolidated into two Exchange 2003 Mixed Admin Groups. After switching to native mode, can these left over folders which are empty and have no replicas be deleted? Just to add, every mailbox now has a legacyexchangedn pointing to just the two remaining Admin Groups Hi, If the folders are empty, have no replicas and the users are not experiencing any problems (related to this) you can delete/remove the folders. Leif "psifur" <psifur@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

17 repeatedly offered updates not installing
I have 17 updates repeatedly being offered & failing to install. I don't even *begin* to know where to start troubleshooting on this! I have automatic updates installed & mulitple people use the computer, so I do not even know which was the first update to fail to install, though I have tried installing them one at a time with no luck at all (I realized something was wrong when people commented on it trying to shut down and install multiple udates each time). The updates include Windows SP3, Genuine Advantage, and at least a couple of security updates. ...

update query for continous form
Hello, with the following code i am trying to uncheck a box on my continous form as it's closing and this does not work. my recordsource is ProdHistory and in that table the record that i need to disselect everytime the form closes is Select. can anyone help? Private Sub Form_Close() DoCmd.SetWarnings False If Me.Dirty Then Me.Dirty = False 'Save first. strSQL = "UPDATE ProdHistory SET Select = false " & _ "WHERE Select = true;" DoCmd.RunSQL strSQL Me.requery DoCmd.SetWarnings True End Sub Will wrote: >with the follo...

Prove that security update from the MS Corp.
--osvplvojrjk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="hmdrfiuanpnogmuk"; type="multipart/alternative" --hmdrfiuanpnogmuk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="igenctodv" --igenctodv Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect you...

Does 2004 Small Business...
I currently have Deluxe & Business 2003. One of the main things that annoys me in this versio is that when I am in the receive payment window when entering the payment in, I cannot just double click the invoice in the list and have that amount apply. I have to click the checkmark and then manually enter the amount to apply. Does 2004 have the ability to just double click and stop the double entry? Thanks Much! Derek ...

Event Planning Business
Has anyone used CRM 3.0 with an event or conference management business? only time i have heard of this is when crm is used by associations who of course host many events for the members ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "kristenf" <kristenf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:718BCFBA-08B5-492B-BD44-6B74E48DB0A6@microsoft.com... > Has anyone used CRM 3.0 with an event or conference management business? Maybe not the same, but we run management training programmes: Several a week at differ...

Integration with Small Business Manager
Has anyone tried to use the Integration piece with SBM? I would think it would work if the table structures are the same as with GP 7.5... ...

microsoft update error message
The update site keeps telling me to check "background intelligence", "automatic updates" and "event log" - I did, and they are all running, but nothing happens... What do I do? Thanks in advance :) Trond Trond wrote: > The update site keeps telling me to check "background intelligence", > "automatic updates" and "event log" - I did, and they are all > running, but nothing happens... What do I do? > > Thanks in advance :) > > Trond When did you notice this on your Windows 2000 with SP3 system?...

Personal vs Business??
What to do? If I'm an employee tracking my personal finances I can easily see using the basic Money programs. If I'm running a small business I can see using Money for small business. The question is....[since I don't yet own the small business version]...will I also be able to manage my personal finances along with my business finances with the small business version of Money or do I have to use both, somehow??? Hello Pat, Based upon the possibility of using Money for a business application, I would purchase the Small Business Version. If you search the WWW, you can p...

Need help making a spreadsheet for my business.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C5937C.667DDEC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I am new to Excel. I am starting a business online, and I am using = osCommerce to run my online shop. I have installed a contribution for = osCommerce called "Easy Populate", and I am in need of help. Easy = populate exports a tab-delimited text file with the info in my store's = database regarding my products, and my vendor provides me with a daily = ..csv file with all of the d...

Online clip art usage...free or not?
We have a site license of Office 2000. In Word, I can insert a picture by clicking the "Clips Online" icon in the menu bar. Is this art free? I've read numerous answers to this question saying both it's ok and it's not okay to use online clip art for a printed brochure for my company. Does anyone know if this is or is not free? Thanks. -- dannart Interesting. Microsoft has changed their information. It used to say: "Clip Art The Microsoft Clip Art Gallery provides a compilation of artwork for your personal use. The following guidelines apply to yo...

Task updates are lost in PS2007
We are using timesheets only and the resource enters their actual hours and remaining hours within thie timesheet. We only alllow resources to provide thier task updates via the timesheet. We are also using the codeplex and do not use the my task page at all. Sometimes the status manager does not get their task updates, but the actual hours show in the timesheet that was saved and submitted. Do you know of a fix for this, or is this a known bug? Hi, This NG is for the desktop versions of MS Project. Better repost in microsoft.public.project.server Greetings, -- Jan D...

Maintenance of Business Alerts
Go to Cards --> System --> Business Alert I then select an existing Business Alert. I then choose [Modify Alert]. This initiates the configuration Wizard. Once the wizard has completed, I would expect it to return to the Business Alert Maintenance window. It does not! This means I have to open the window again (and enter the system password) to move onto the next Business Alert needed for maintenance. The Business Alert Maintenance window does not get closed if the [Schedule Notification] or the [Print/Remove History] button is chosen. This indicates inconsistency. --------...

GAL updates slow
Upon adding users to Exchange 2003, the email address gets added quickly to the account AND the user appears in the address list under ALL USERS. The user, however, takes sometimes days to appear under the main Global Address list-even after I choose the RUS and select Update Now. What are some other areas I can look into as to why the address book updates are happening so slowly? Does OWA find them? If so I'd assume the client is using cached mode? If not your having RUS issues. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and con...