Forwarding Messages #3

When I forward a message out of my sent items box I lose the text of
the message. The message is still there and tells me of the action on
the top. How do I retain the text of the message also.

Nathan
0
HafnerND (1)

No Schema Manager in Deployment Manager 3.0
Folks I've got a weird one - I can't find Schema Manager! My Deployment Manager has 3 nodes - Server Manager, License Manager & User Manager. Has this moved in 3.0? Cheers Hany Answered my own question - Settings | Customisation | <<Entity>> | Attributes Interesting - does that mean that some of colleagues get a change of job title - Attribute Administrators? ;-) "Electronic Workplace" <info@electronicworkplace.losethisbit.com> wrote in message news:u4yH0xj8FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Folks > > I've got a weird one - I ...

Need message box to be at front of screen
Greetings all. I have set a timer on a form which has a message box that pops up at defined intervals telling the user they are still being timed. The problem is that if they are using another application with access minimized, the message box is not visible until they minimize all other applications that are on top of it. Is there a way to make the message box show on top of all other open applications? I am using Access 2003 with XP Pro. Thank you. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com If you are using the Access application to pop up an Access messagebox, I ...

RedirectFromLoginPage warning message
Hello. I have a class library with a class for authentication that uses forms authentication. The RedirectFromLoginPage class is called through my application using: ClassLibrary.Authentication.FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(UserID, False) and, although this method works as intended, it leaves a warning (green squiggly) which looks like I don't know what I'm talking about (unprofessional). Here is the declaration: Public Shared mFormsAuthentication As New System.Web.Security.FormsAuthentication Public Shared Property FormsAuthentication() As System.W...

Displaying Message from event sink to Edit control in dialog box
Hai I am working on FTP Software using MFC and i have to write the ftp server request and response to tracer window. The server request and response were caught by Eventsink and i donot know how to pass this text to edit control in dialog box which is another class. Here is coding of Event Sink / EventSink.cpp : implementation file // #include "stdafx.h" #include "RoboFTPClient.h" #include "RoboFTPClientDlg.h" #include "Eventsink.h" #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #undef THIS_FILE static char THIS_FILE[] = __FILE__; #endif extern long gnResult...

Venn diagram #3
Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial form; Right now charts do not provide such a functionality Using the circles tool in the Draw toolbar? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "S Ganesh" <S Ganesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A20FB89E-CEAA-4D8F-864D-327DB090A10E@microsoft.com... > Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial > form; > Right now charts do not provide such a functionality Bernard wrote on Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:18:36 -0400: BL>...

Messages not showing up in Properties window
I just converted a VC6 MFC app over to .NET and the Messages window is not showing anything when I click on a Dialog class in the class viewer. Some dialogs do show up, but I can't see anything that indicates why. MainFrm doesn't even show up. Has anyone seen this or know what causes it? Thanks, Steve I have seen that before. Click Solution view. Delete the ones that don't work and add them back into the project. Do that to both the .cpp and .h files Good Luck, Christopher J. Holland [!MVP] "SteveK" <asasd@asdfasdfsd.com> wrote in message news:el88qJiXEHA....

Messages send but stay in Outbox
Hi, Has anyone come across this before? Messages with medium sized attachments - .5 MB or larger, send, but stay in the outbox, resending over and over. This is happening only on an ADSL connection. Dialup up connection from the *same* ISP with the *same* SMTP server is okay. Tried: different ADSL routers; different computers; even different locations and ADSL connections (but the same ISP). Seems to be worse with Outlook 2003 with or w/o SP1 This even happens with two different ISPs (ADSL), but one is much worse. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am stumped! Peter Peter Kaufman <pm...

NDR: consider this message to be spam
Recently i've been getting NDR's saying: Action: failed Status: 5.5.0 X-Supplementary-Info: < #5.5.0 smtp;552 Unable to process message: msg.1272621548.124850.15867 - error: recipient: emailaddress@domain.com failed, reason: consider the message to be spam> Anyone have any ideas on what can cause this? My mail servers are not on any RBL lists, as far as i can see. Maybe that's because: - your domain or server is blacklisted - your ISP is blacklisted - they're doing a reverse DNS lookup and you don't have valid PTR reverse lookup record ...

New "Card Vault" retrieves card numbers in version 1.3
We have released a very useful application that I feel anyone could benefit from. With version 1.3 the credit cards are all masked, there is no way around this. They are also deleted from the batch table after the settlement so they cannot be retrieved at a future time. Before version 1.2 if there was a problem settling the batch you could just change the status in the visanetauthorization table and re-batch, this is not possible with version 1.3. If this ever happens with the new version you have to call the bank and they hopefully have the credit card number, you then have to re-ring in a tr...

Default save of unsent messages to inbox NOT drafts: Why?
My Outlook automatically/by default saves unsent messages to the inbox not the drafts folder. Why? And how may I change this? Thank you. Vere Scott What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | My Outlook automatically/by default saves unsent messages | to the inbox not the drafts folder. Why? And how may I | change this? | | Thank you. | | Vere Scott ...

Outlook HTTP access generates blank message
Server: Windows & Exchange 2000 Client: Outlook 2003 We have some users that remotely access their email via the HTTP functionality in Outlook. Doing so is generating completely blank messages in their inbox � no subject, sender or recipient and the headers are totally blank. It seems like these messages usually appear after deleting a normal message from the Inbox. Any ideas what is causing this? TIA! Tony ...

When you click a hyperlink in a cell i get a Warning message
This message is about harmfull files and gives you an OK and CANCEL. Is it at all possable to disable this particualr message because i have a document full of hyperlinks and its getting anoying!!!! Thanks. ...

Can't download hotmail messages after installing Explorer 7
I'm running Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2 and have not been able to download my Hotmail folders/messages since installing Internet Explorer (ver. 7.0.5730.11IS). Goes on a loop requesting username and password for the hotmail server. I have no problem accessing my Hotmail account via the long way Any comments/suggestions? Callaway <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm running Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2 and have not been able to > download my Hotmail folders/messages since installing Internet > Explorer (ver. 7.0.5730.11IS). Goes on a loop requesting userna...

SUMIF question #3
Hi, I have a workbook with column A formatted as dates, and column B containing numbers. I would like to know how to get excel to tell me how much the sum of the numbers would be for a given time frame. So, for instance, if I wanted to know the sum of the numbers in column B that have year 2006 in column A, etc. There must be a way to do this, but I'm stumped. Also, can the criteria in the date be narrowed to give me a sum of just, say, a given month within a given year? Thanks in advance, Jim Try this: With Dates in A1:A30 Amounts in B1:B30 Here are 2 variations of the same formu...

Internal Mail Forwarding & Rules...
All, I have a curious problem: We have disallowed external mail forwarding, but of course users can still auto-forward emails within the organization by using rules. For the most part this works rather well, but one or two users can only forward email to internal users via rules by running said rules manually. I have deleted the rules and rebuilt them a number of times trying different built scenarios; I get same behavior. Before I take the drastic step of deleting the users’ profiles and starting over, I thought I’d look for a solution here. Vincent Martin MCSE/MSCA 2000/2003 + M...

How to switch off Outlook2003 out-going warning messages? (Or get Access to use a different email client??)
Outlook2003 + Access2003 under WindowsXP Pro Hi We have a customer list of over 20,000. We are trying to use Access to generate emails in Outlook. The problem we have is that Outlook doesn't like having other programs in this case Access generating AND SENDING emails. It generates a warning message for each and EVERY email saying: "A program is trying to automatically send emails on your behalf" ... "do you want to allow this - it may be a virus" i.e. If we are to sent out 20,000 emails we'd have to click "...

Excel 2007: Return rownumber when text data on 3 columns match exa
Using: Excel 2007 I want to document Windows Group Policy settings side by side on a single sheet. To accomplish this task I want to return the row number of the current sheet where the data of the row that has an exact match. The data I want to lookup is in three colums. Example: Column B | Column C | Column D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Policy | Control Panel | Load a specific visual style Policy | Desktop | Do not add shares Policy | Desktop | Hide Network Location...

HOW DO CANCEL/DELETE message from Newsgroup server??
Once email is sent, it cannot be deleted before reachign recipient's address (unless you own server at recipients' end which is extremely highly unlikely) So just as with spoken word, be careful and dont' allow emotional rushes to result in spontaneous email you may regret later. But my question is about Usenet/Newsgroups (NNTP protocol): Is there a way to cancel/delete you rown posted message, at leas tbefore any followups appear (or even after)? As you all know, most of us hate Web Forums and we remain loyal to Usenet. But I have to admit, there's ONE fea...

Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading
I have an environment with 4 exchange 2003 servers 1 frontend and 3 backend servers. I have 3 servers in one site 1 is the FE server and 2 are the BE servers, one of these servers is on another site. There is no proxy server between these servers and all of them are in the same network and there no traffic being filtered between these exchange servers. Suddenly I started seeing this message when users are oppening OWA ( Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading..." Message Is Displayed). I have checked the authentication settings and all settimngs have ...

email forwarding #20
am running Exchange 2003 and I want to set up email forwarding to send email from one some in our Active directory domain to an external recient. It works fine when the e-mails are originated in my Exchange Server environment but it does not work for those messages coming from outside. I have exchange in a front-end-back end configuration. It will work just fine if front end server is down, but when up the emails in up in the Queue. Any thoughts? I think this is by design because exchange sees this as a relay, what's the ndr you are getting? James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, M...

WM_PAINT and message queues
Hiy I have an application (Direct3D) which repaints its windows when required by posting a WM_PAINT message to them From doing a bit of reading, it seems WM_PAINT isn't a 'normal' message in that it never appears in the system queu (eg. http://www.flounder.com/messaging.htm) A couple of questions Is it a bad idea to PostMessage(WM_PAINT) directly rather than use InvalidateWindow() Can there ever be more than one WM_PAINT in the queue for a window? In other words, can there be a backlog o WM_PAINT messages if they're being generated faster than the screen can be redrawn ...

cannot delete inbox messages
When deleting messages from the inbox they go to the deleted folder but will not delete from the inbox folder. I cannot find any information or any setting that will change this. Please let me know what direction I should take. Rob <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When deleting messages from the inbox they go to the deleted folder > but will not delete from the inbox folder. I cannot find any > information or any setting that will change this. Please let me know > what direction I should take. So, you're saying that you delete an item from the inbox and ...

Not enough memory #3
I am using publisher 2000 on a Windows 98 machine and it has worked fine for some time. Now for some reason when I try to open an existing publisher doc I get the message: There is not enough memory to complete this operation. To make more memory available, close other programs, and try again. I have closed all other programs and I still get this message. Does anyone have any idea's. All help is greatly appreciated. Tommy Tommy Romans wrote: > I am using publisher 2000 on a Windows 98 machine and it > has worked fine for some time. Now for some reason when I > try to open...

How to import from Eudora 6.1 and show graphics in message?
Hi, I've tried every format and cannot import my address's from Eudora to Outlook 2002. Anyone know how to do this? Also if someone sends a picture imbedded in the message i cannot view it. I can't find a setting other than preview pane which makes no difference. Thank's Rich Rich <rnienowremove@hotmail.com> wrote: > I've tried every format and cannot import my address's > from Eudora to Outlook 2002. > Anyone know how to do this? Try importing first into Outlook Express and then import from OE with Outlook. > Also if someone sends a picture imb...

Windows Live Mail Message Rules
I have two installations of Windows 7 one 32 bit Home Premium and one 64 bit Ultimate. I want to copy the message rules from the 32 bit installation to the 64 bit installation. They are on different drives. I have already gotten the messages, folders and contacts which seemed simple emough but I can't find the message rules. Where are they and how do I copy them from my 32 bit installation to my 64 bit installation? Rules are stored in the Registry.... HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Rules If you are not adverse to working with the registry, you can e...