Forwarding a message with full header -- outlook 2002

Hi all,

I need to foward a message to abuse@somedomain.com with full header, so they
can see it originated from their domain, but I cant seem to find how.  Is
there not a way to do this?

thanks,

0
kachal (10)

"Hasan Kachal" <kachal@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I need to foward a message to abuse@somedomain.com with full header, so
they
> can see it originated from their domain, but I cant seem to find how.  Is
> there not a way to do this?
>
> thanks,

Open the message, go to View-options and copy and paste the internet
headers.

0
me6 (309)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

message delivery problems

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook Recall Msg Process

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03