forwarded mail

How do I recover mail that was forwarded, but was not saved in the sent box?
0
nickis (1)

nickis wrote:

> How do I recover mail that was forwarded, but was not saved in the sent box?

Ask the sender to send another copy.
0
V4521 (722)
6/5/2009 11:36:04 PM
And then ammend your Mail Options in whatever version of Outlook you are
using as to how to deal with forwarded mail

"nickis" <nickis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I recover mail that was forwarded, but was not saved in the sent
> box?

0
notvalid5776 (249)

Outlook won't clear outbox and move to sent mail. Mail is sent.
I am using Office 2003 Pro. Outlook will send and receive mail. But is doesn't move the outbox mail to the sent mail folder. Please help Pasta guy <Pastaguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using Office 2003 Pro. Outlook will send and receive mail. But is > doesn't move the outbox mail to the sent mail folder. If you are scanning mail with an antivirus scanner, disable the scanning. Increase your server timeout value and your send/receive interval. -- Brian Tillman ...

OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail
Hello, I have a new computer with a new outlook version and I have not had this problem before. Every email with an attachment has the above message on it so that when I open an email, I cannot access the attachment. The way I get around this is forward the message and the attachment is again available for me to click on the about to be forwarded email. Can I turn off this "unsafe" option. How else can I see my attachments when I open up emails? Any ideas? Thanks Try a little research next time before you post - this is probably one of the most often asked questions in...

Problems with e-mail alias in WLM beta
I have recently bought a new laptop with Windows 7 pre-installed. As Outlook Express is no longer available I have downloaded Live Mail Beta and it has installed fine. I have set it up to access my ISP e-mail server (pop/smtp - no encyption) and this works fine. My problem occurs in trying to swet the account up with an alias for my e-mail address (something I have always done on previous packages). E.G. My e-mail address is bloggs53@zombiecorp.com. I own the domain smith.co.uk and wish to use the e-mail address john@smith.co.uk. Any mail sent to that address is forwarded...

Items not saving in Sent Mail folder / Public Activities
This one has a few moving pieces to it, so I will try to explain as best I can: Server: SBS 2003 w/ Exchange configured. Users: 12 Our client switched earlier this year from Goldmine to Exchange on SBS 2K3 in order to take advantage of the integration between Blackberry Enterprise Server and Exchange (not available for Goldmine.) Functionally, they liked much of what Goldmine offered, especially Shared Contacts and client communication history. In Exchange, shared contacts is a breeze, but keeping track of communication for shared contacts was a bit more involved. What we've d...

Publisher 2000 mail merge #2
I am running XP home, have Works Suite 2002, but not Office. When I try to do a mail merge from Publisher, I get a message saying I need to install this feature. To do so, I need to insert Disc 2 from Office 2000, which I don't have. I was hoping to use ACT as my data source, but at this point, will be happy to use any program if it allows me to do a mail merge. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from nancy b <nancy b@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I am running XP home, have Works Suite 2002, but not Office. When I > try to do > a...

Using Outlook 2003 As Default Mail Client #2
After installing Outlook 2003 on top of Outlook 2002 on an WXP Home machine, I can't get Outlook to work as the default mail client. It does work properly if you type mailto: in the run box, but it doesn't work from IE or any other applications. I have set it as the default mail client. I have changed it to Outlook Express and back again. I have set it as default when Outlook opens and asks to be made the default. The error message is: a small window opens with a yellow caution sign saying, "Micosoft Outlook "Not Implemented". Any help would be appreciated. Thank...

Outgoing mail server #2
I'm getting an 'error' message,rather i'm being timed out;the outgoing mail server is not responding. What's the solution? ...

Deleted mail notification
In a GroupWise system you can receive notification when a recepient deletes messages you have sent them, is this functionality available in Outlook / Exchange? Thanks. _______________________________________________________________________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><> In the email select Options and Request read receipt. That'll tell yo...

Recall of e-mail message problem
HELP! I tried to recall an e-mail message which I sent to three people. Unfortunately, I keep receiving an error message of "failure retreive message". I must have received that message 20 times. It is driving me nuts! How do I stop that message coming and filling up my mailbox. Talk to your Exchange Admin. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no an...

Double queue item from incoming e-mail messages
Hi there, whenever I receive an e-mail through the exchange connector, one (1) e- mail activity is created for the correct user. But in the 'my work' user queue for the specific user I get a double item for that one e-mail. If I accept one of these 2 items both items get copied to the in progress view. If i delete one of these 2 items only one item get's deleted. I stopped the exchange connector service to check if the email was forwarded double (maybe a wrong rule), but no such thing. As expected only one message gets forwarded. So I think the exchange connector itself creates...

problem receiving mails for remote clients.....
hai all, we are using exchange 5.5 and we have 6 branches they all connect to exchange server remotely using outlook 2000 with pop3 ip address before everything ok from two days to what it is showing for clients when they press send and receive downloading mail from '202.125.85.187'........ Receiving message 1 of 9 Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details. Receiveing mail on account 202.125.85.187 Failed then in outlook...

No emails on windows live mail
Windows live mail wont work for some reason it says have have no emails at all That would usually indicate that you are using a POP3 mail server and another program has downloaded and deleted all the messages on the server. Or you haven't set the mail account up correctly in Windows Live Mail. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "STEVO" <STEVO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D69C94EF-AE66-41B2-B914-6E096CCBD428@microsoft.com... > Windows live mail wont work for some reason it says have have no > emails at all so w...

Email forwarding #16
I am runnning Exchange 2k3 server. I want to forward email address. I create a contact in ADUC, but when I go to the contact's Properties page it gives me only 8 tabs. Exchange General tab has no Delivery Option. Can someone tell me please what I am doing wrong?Thanks. Are you attempting to forward all mail from a specific user account? If so, you have a couple of options. You can configure an outlook rule to forward all mail incoming to this specific email address to another or in ADCU configure the forwarding options to forward mail to a specified users. Jermaine "john"...

Outlook mail profiles change
I have several machines ranging from Win98 and Office 2000 to W2K and XP with Office 2000 and Office XP that change mail server settings on an intermittant basis. I find that the outgoing mail server will suddenly be set to the incoming mail server. I have not been able to find a resolve through microsoft on this. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thanks, Ed MCSE dersdisnut@yahoo.com ...

Outlook mail #5
I get a message that my mailbox is full. Why is that? Can I increase the size of it and how do I do it? How do I increase the size of an attachment that I am sending? I have a personal home computer and I work at home and I am having lots of problems. Please help. Tom "t.vorce@comcast.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:297b01c3e11b$f0e964e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I get a message that my mailbox is full. Why is that? Can > I increase the size of it and how do I do it? How do I > increase the size of an attachment that I am sending? I &g...

Forwarding email with same domain to another mail server
Hii, I have a DNS at my network and subscribe a mail server (I'll say external mail server) with domain name same as the domain name at my network. I am still using Exchange Server 2000 as the mail server at my network (I'll say local mail server), but it has no MX. If there is an email from outside/from the other domain, it will be sent to the external mail server. For the local email (email with the same domain), will be sent to the local mail server directly. I think because the system will find the local mail server firstly while sending email. How should I do if I want to m...

Publisher should merge to e-mail.
The only way I've found to mail merge with email AND publisher is to save the publisher document to a 'single web page'. Then open Outlook, select contacts and then mail merge and select the new .mhtml document. Then RE-EDIT said document, and then finally click on merge to email. You'd think it'd be a simple upgrade to just add a 'merge to email' button for Publisher. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in ...

make a distribution list based on CC field in received mail
Hi I like to make a distribution list based on all the addresses in the CC field in a received email. How can I copy all these addresses and put them at once in a distribution list. I did it once but I forgot how to do it. It is even so that the email addresses in the distribution list are not seen individual in the Contacts list but form only part of the distribution list. In this way I can combine my private addresses with e.g. business distribution list. I hope I made my self clear Louis (the Netherlands) http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040116.htm=20 --=81 Milly Stapl...

Setting Windows Live Mail
:I have Vista and it came with WM. I could not get my server to connect. I downloaded WLM and still cannot get it to connect. I have my server ingoing and outgoing correct, I have deleted and redone it many times. I have the correct username and password. I keep getting an error 815: The broadband network connection could not be established on your computer because the remote server is not responding. This could be caused by and invalid value for the :Service Name: field for this connections. please contact your ISP and inquire about the correct valued for this field and ...

mail delivery
Why is Outlook 2002 sending incoming mail to my Out Box? ...

How do I expand messages in Unread Mail search folder?
I use a search folder to identify unread mail that has been moved into nested local folders by my rules. Previously, when I displayed the Unread Mail pane, I would see all the unread messages in groups, with headers indicating their folder. Something has changed, and now the messages in each folder group are collapsed. I have to click on a little "+" box in the header to expand each folder's messages and make them visible. Where is the setting that controls the display as a collapesed tree? I would like to have the messages always display in an expanded form, and not have to m...

server status: Mail error
In Outlook 2003, I get this error shown on the bottom with a red X. How do I fix this? Thanks. ...

forward to a shared contact
is it possible to foward a message to a shared contact. i can send a new message to a shared contact but i have not been able to figure out how to "foward" to a shared contact The Forward button doesn't work on your machine?=20 I'm not sure what a shared contact has to do with this.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 ...

Exchange did not deliver mail
Hello My exchange server 2003 did not deliver mail to any other site of exchange 2003 server it stuck in routing group queue and then unreachable queue, but if I log off from this exchange server then delivery woriking fine, some time I have to restart the server as well. nagori Anything relevant in App or Sys Event logs on the server? You are not VPNing somewhere when logged in, aren't you? Managori wrote: > Hello > > My exchange server 2003 did not deliver mail to any other site of exchange > 2003 server it stuck in routing group queue and then unreachable queue, but...

cant delete outgoing mail
i have attached too many photos to an e-mail and everytime i open ms outlook express, it's sending the e-mail and takes forever to use the e-mail. when i try to delete the outgoing mail (from outbox) it won't allow me to delete it) i tried unplugging the ethernet plug, rebooting computer, using control a and delete, and hitting the delete button, but none of this works,) as a last result, i think i have to delete the outbox through ms explorer and reinstall it. any suggestions? ...