Forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook

How do I forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook?

Shawn76

Insert the individual e-mail items into one new mail message and send that
message.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com asked:

| How do I forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook?

0
Milly

Automatic Email Reply
I am going out of town and would like to have an automatic email replied to all emails that are sent to me. I know this can be done, but I just can not remember how to do it. Basically what it is, is when an email comes into my address my outlook will automatically send them an email back saying what ever I want it to. Can anyone help me????????????? Thank you What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Timed Rental
Retail Management Systems Ltd. has just released a new addon for Timed Rental. RMS TimeZone allows you to rent out 'zones'. The easy thing is, you decide what a zone is. Whether you own a golf dome, billiard hall, shooting range (see list below for many other industries) you have the power to specify base pricing, minimum times, and additional per minute pricing. The visual interface tells the employees which zones are occupied/rented, by which customer, and how long the zone has been in use. TimeZone supports an unlimited number of zones. This add-on provides easy to use mouse...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses