forward message to 'contact' that is our internal paging system

We are trying to create a rule in Outlook 2002 to forward
email messages to an internal paging system.  The paging
ids have been created as mail enabled contacts.  Nothing
seems to be going to the paging system.  When we forward
the message using the same rule criteria to an internal
email account it forwards fine.

Is there something about Exchange 2000 that doesn't allow
forwarding messages to email ids outside of it's system?

Where do I fix that?

Thank for any pointers.

Max

How to remove Business Contact Manager
MS Office 2003 came with my laptop. But since I use it at office I wa required to install the corporate version of Office which is Offic 2000. When prompted for Business Contact Manager I said yes and afte installing I realized BCM was included in the new Office 2003 and i does not integrate with Office 2000. Now every time I open outlook th following error is displayed. "Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040200" I do not want BCM. SOme one please tell me how to remove BCM or avoi this error. Please help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www....

2 Page Newsletters
I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they they saved on my computer. On his computer it is two pages and there is the 1,2 page numbers you can click on the bottom. When he sends it to me it only shows one page. When he comes to my computer and tries to open his from my computer it does the same, only one page. Can anyone help with this? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dpandozzi@r-masters.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they > they saved on my comp...

Outlook Express message links all dead!
Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. Pointing to them produces the "hand" icon, but clicking does absolutely nothing. Is there a setting I'm missing that prevents activating links? Something else? Hi Greg The article is about an error message and outlook, but maybe it could solve your problem, too! -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "GregS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:609101c474f3$4327c010$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. ...

OWA not finishing loading messages
I am using SBS 2003. OWA has been working correctly for days (a miracle in itself, I think :-) ) Today, we have the same problem on all machines inside or outside the LAN. We get the message "Loading..." and no messages show up on the Outlook desktop. If I switch to Calendar, I get "Updating view..." forever If I switch to Contact, I get "loading..." forever. We enabled new virus scanning software: TREND MICRO Office Scan, and wonder if that could be a problem? - Frank Frank Rudolph wrote: > I am using SBS 2003. OWA has been working correctly for days (a &g...

Page Numbers
I have a document and I'm using page numbers in the format of Page 1 of 1. I want to print several copies of the same document, but I want the page number to go up for example Page 1 of 2, etc. Can this be done? On 10 Dec 2003 07:31:10 -0800, jobe.gates@akrn.com (Gates) wrote: >I have a document and I'm using page numbers in the format of Page 1 >of 1. I want to print several copies of the same document, but I want >the page number to go up for example Page 1 of 2, etc. Can this be >done? Custom footer "&[Page] of &[Pages]" - without the quotes? --...

Right column spilling onto 2nd page
I bought a template from a vendor and saved it as a new template with my version of excel. The link to that file is: http://www.utahhousevalues.com/lgfiles.cfm. The vendor is not able to help me figure out why the right column is spilling onto a second page. There are 49 total pages and about 25 of them spill the right column onto a second page. They claim each page is identical and it should not do that. I'm using Small Business version of Excel 2000 with XP Professional SP-1 THANKS MUCH Darrell Catmull http://www.utahhousevalues.com Hi Darrell, If the vendor can't tell you w...

How to update contacts in WLM via csv file?
I have nearly 2,000 email addresses in my contacts list. I managed to get WLM to list them, although I do notice some are missing. Now, I want to update them with new/revised contacts through a new cvs file, which I exported from OE. However, the contacts import program just hangs and doesn't take. Do I need to delete the existing list first? If so, how do I do that? I am using WLM v.2009 Build 14.0.8 on Windows 7 Are you logging in to Live services? It will say your profile name under the close X. -- Ron Sommer "Bumper21248" wrote in message news...

How to convert a Chinese registry value from within a US code page?
First of all, our Win32 MFC VC++ app is not written in Unicode as it should have been. Given that - it reads uninstall information from the windows Uninstall registry tree and writes it to a report. It writes out the displayname of the application. Normally this is not a problem, but when it encounters a Chinese application name, it displays the name as question marks. I assume this is because the string is in Unicode in the registry, but our app is not Unicode so it can't represent the characters. Unfortunately for the moment, converting this very large app to Unicode is not an o...

Display names in Contacts
When I create a new contact and after that I type the email address, then Display name is written like this : LastName FirstName(email). Is there a setting that I can change to eliminate the email address in the display name ? I would like to have the display name showing like this : LastName FirstName . Antoine Veilleux Change the 'Display as' setting when creating new contacts. "Shidewa" wrote: > When I create a new contact and after that I type the email address, > then Display name is written like this : LastName FirstName(email). Is > there a settin...

address being appended to contact's name
If this is not the proper newsgroup for windows mail, please direct me to it. When I create or forward email, the email address is appended to the name of the contacts in the "To:" line. How can I stop this from happening? Thanks, Jim B. Vista's Windows Mail? microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail "Jim Birke@yahoo.com>" <jimbir<nottthis> wrote in message news:#RKwAWMuKHA.4796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > If this is not the proper newsgroup for windows mail, please direct me to > it. > > When I create or forward email, the email...

Export all header information from Inbox messages
Hi I received a lot of undeliverable error messages in my Inbox and I want to be able to flag those addresses as invalid. The only way to see the address is to view the header of each message. What I'm looking for is to be able to export all the header information for all those messages to a file that I can use to update my database. Is it possible? I'm using Outlook 2003 Thanks Josep ...

"Your message....was read"
I've got a user who claims that every time she sends a message to a particular group of people (about 20), she always gets a read receipt email from somebody it wasn't sent to. I've checked all the recipients mailboxes and i can't find any rules or delegate access that would account for this. I tracked the message on the Exchange server (2000/SP3) and the only thing it shows is that she definitely sent the message and the unintended recipient definitely received it. Based on the tracking info it looks like she intended to send him the message, but looking at the email direct...

duplicated items in calender and contact folder due to palm synch
To all, all the contacts and calendar events in one of our user's Outlook got triple or more duplicated copies after he synchronized with his palm yesterday, and duplicates happened to his palm as well. to manually delete those over thousand of duplicates from Outlook will take lots of times. is there anyway we can fix that instead of restore them from backup. thanks calvin ...

page settings in Business Portal
We have a customer who wants to print the time sheet in landscape (page orientation); currently there are two ways of achieving it: 1. Change the printer settings (Control Panel > Printers and Faxes > Select printer; right click and choose properties > Printing preferences of General Tab > Advance tab). This would set the printer to the desired page orientation size; however, all documents that will be printed on the said printer will use the settings made. 2. On the Business Portal page go to File > Page Setup; choose the page orientation and size desired. The effect ...

Delegate marks messages as read
Hello everybody, I have the following problem: I configured an Exchange 2003 mailbox on Outlook 2003. On another client I configured (alway on Outlook 2003) a delegate who reads his mailbox and my mailbox. The problem is that when he reads my messages he marks them as read, and unfortunatly this messages are displayed as read on my outlook too. As a result I cannot distinguish which messages are new to me. Is there a way to avoid it? Thanks ...

Opening page
How do I configure Outlook so that when it opens it displays immediately the weekly calendar? Thank you 'Tools|Options|Other|Advanced Options', set "Startup in this folder" to be "Calendar" Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com "Jorge Bravo" <open@closed.com> wrote in message news:egO6toXKJHA.5904@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >...

AppleScript Page Setup and Paper Size

Page jumps forward when clicking on the background of a form docum
I've created a form with input fields, and dropdowns. After I fill out an input field, if I click outside of the field on the background of the document, word jumps forward in the document. This varies from 3 full pages, to only a few lines. Does anyone know why this would be happening? Thanks. It's working as designed. The effect of protecting a form is that the cursor cannot be placed anywhere outside the form fields. If you click in a protected area, Word moves the cursor to the *next* form field, no matter how far away that might be. Although it's improbabl...

Forwarding E-Mail to an external e-mail address
Hell I have recently installed a new Exchange Server 2003 machine and I have it both sending and receiving e-mail just fine. However when I create a rule in a users web-client or outlook to forward all mail to an outside e-mail address eq. jsmith@company.net instead of username alone the forward doesn't take place. I have tried to send mail to the address in the forward by simply composing a message and that works fine and so does setting a forward pointiing to a local account on the system If anyone has any idea why this may be happening I would love to know... Robin: 1. I am not sur...

Web pages will not update in IE8
Web pages will not update in IE8 I have a problem with a web page that does an automatic update. I use msn and foxnews.com as my home pages. Fox’s website does an automatic update for changes in news. This always worked fine with IE7, but now that I have change to IE8 it no longer will update unless I do it manually. Is this a problem with IE8 or is there a setting I need to change. As June Allyson used to say, "Depends." What's your setting IE Tools | Internet Options | General | Browsing history | Settings | Check for newer versions of stored pages <...

Visual Basic System Error-Userform
When attempting the use a userForm I receive the following error: System Error &H80070057(-2147024809). The Parameter is incorrect I also receive this error when I attempt to insert a new user Form. The code of the Form should be correct as I have used it in the past. The only programs that I have installed recently are the normal window updates including the new version of Windows Media player. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Problem solved by using the office install/repair. "GENEF" wrote: > When attempting the use a userForm I receive the following ...

Outlook automatically downloading selected messages?
Hi all, I have 3 problems and I think they are all related: 1) I did set up my IMAP and HTML mail accounts to download only the headers of the messages it works, but *if I select a message* (without the Reading Pane open) Outlook downloads the message body and Header status icon next to the message changes in "downloaded". 2) This one looks like a bug but I'm sure it is related to the previous one: I compose a message click on "send" and the message goes to the Outbox, *if I select the message* the icon changes to edit mode and the message cannot be sent ...

Have over 300 messages (and growing) i can't open or delete!
Every time I try to access any message, I get an error message "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." This has happened a few times in the past and I was able to ignore those messages. Now every message knocks me out of the program, some of these messages are about my bills, and I desperately need to be able to open them!! PLEASE HELP if you can. This is my first time to try this newsgroup. Thanks. You didn't say what ver of Outlook you are using. Have you tried using Help / Detect and Repair? If that didn't work, my second thou...

One Way Contact Synchronization on 3.x
With regards to Outlook Synchronization on 3.x, is there a way to only allow Outlook Contact Synchronization to go only one way? Enable it from CRM to Outlook and disable the Outlook to CRM. A registry entry maybe? It depends on what you mean by disable Outlook to CRM. If you mean you don't want new Outlook contacts to be tracked in CRM, that's possible. If you mean you don't want updates to Outlook contacts tracked in CRM to be reflected in CRM, that's not possible. Enabling contact synchronization in Outlook does not push all Outlook contacts into CRM; they have t...

Specifying Contacts Folder
I have Outlook 2000. Is there a way to specify a particular Contact Folder to open up when I click the Send tab and the Select Name window pops up. I have several Contact Folders set up for different mailing lists. I know this can be done in Outlook 2002. Thanks, Victor What do you mean by "Send tab"? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:ej3U6rP5DHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl, la90292 wrote: > I have Outlook 2000. Is there a way to...