Forms through outlook.

I have been trying to develop a form through Outlook. That
part I have done. Now  what I'm trying to do is sent this
form to the units in my battalion as a reoccurring task. I
would like the form to be sent to them and make it were
all they have to do is answer some questions and fill out
an issue block then just click a "SEND" button. I would
like the "SEND" button to send the form through outlook to
my e-mail inbox. Right now if I click the "send" button
the address box opens and in the "TO" box there is a date.
Even if I delete the date and add the right address and
click the ok button the box goes away and thats it. Is
there a way I can make a form in the outlook 2000, have it
so people can fill it out and then have them be able to
simply click a "SEND" button I have made within the form?
I would also like to have it sent to my e-mail account.
thank you for you time

It seems that you have done a lot of work but need some hints on how to
finish it.  Since I am not a programmer, you might find the information on
this page:
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms.htm

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, william witt asked:

| I have been trying to develop a form through Outlook. That
| part I have done. Now  what I'm trying to do is sent this
| form to the units in my battalion as a reoccurring task. I
| would like the form to be sent to them and make it were
| all they have to do is answer some questions and fill out
| an issue block then just click a "SEND" button. I would
| like the "SEND" button to send the form through outlook to
| my e-mail inbox. Right now if I click the "send" button
| the address box opens and in the "TO" box there is a date.
| Even if I delete the date and add the right address and
| click the ok button the box goes away and thats it. Is
| there a way I can make a form in the outlook 2000, have it
| so people can fill it out and then have them be able to
| simply click a "SEND" button I have made within the form?
| I would also like to have it sent to my e-mail account.
| thank you for you time

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

How do i set up outlook 7 with sky broadband?
I have been through the set up process hundreds of times and run up a huge phone bill with sky trying to set up my outlook since we changed from orange to sky as our ISP. I have gone through the help pages and gone onto sky eforum but it still doesnt work. Any help would be great. Cheers. Susie Which settings did you use? What exactly isn't working? Which error messages are being returned to you? Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently pr...

best outlook for exchange 5.5
we have exchange 5.5 with outlook 97 and 2000 clients. The 2000 users seem to freeze more than the 97 users. Has anyone else noticed this? Is outlook 2002 better? We're using OL2000 connecting to Exchange 5.5 mailbox. Never seen any lock-up. "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA28B7C1-7188-434C-AA7E-232047BFCBB6@microsoft.com... > we have exchange 5.5 with outlook 97 and 2000 clients. The 2000 users seem > to freeze more than the 97 users. Has anyone else noticed this? Is outlook > 2002 better? generally speaking, it's best...

Importing Outlook data into Access 2003
I recently reinstalled Office 2003 and have encountered the following problem: I want to import my contacts in Outlook into an Access 2003 database. When I go to File/Get External data, there is no option to import from Outlook. In fact, the only choices I'm given are Microsoft Access, Windows Sharepoint Services, XML and ODBC databases. How can I enable the options I've had in past installations of Access? Thanks in advance, Pic Select Full install instead of typical Pieter "Pic" <compuBUTNOTTHIStoot@att.net> wrote in message news:uqqbh3t26icr6bo0httq2b6640b78pq56...

Saving User Settings in Outlook...
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to save the user settings for MS outlook 2003? Thanks to all who reply, Ismael The reason I would like to be able to save the user settings is so I'll be able to restore these settings should I need to in case I had to do a clean install of WinXP and office 2003 either on the same computer of on another newly bought computer. Thanks to all who reply, Ismael "Ismael" <I_Tena@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ueqwqfaHGHA.2948@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello everyone, > > Does anyone know how to save the user setting...

Viewing recurring Items
I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I go to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that occur weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it displays NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised with the same category. What's going on? (They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....) "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%23YnlScKkHHA.2272@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my cale...

Passing data from one form to another

Multiple Outlook #2
I imported an Outlook 2000 pst file into Outlook 2003. Now when I open Outlook my Personal Folders appears 4 times in the left hand "All Mail Folders" When I close Outlook it gives me an error and msvbvm60.dll is mentioned. Any help on how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated. Mick ...

Outlook Notes #4
How do you change the look of Notes from full-screen to a smaller size. There are no drag handles or "top right hand corner" options. Sounds like you dragged it too big or maximized it. Can you double-click the blue bar at the top? <-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-> Hope this helps! Anne Troy (better known as Dreamboat) Author: Dreamboat on Word Email: Dreamboat*at*Piersontech.com Web: www.TheOfficeExperts.com "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:170d701c420ee$0960a350$a001280a@...

Outlook attachments #9
Can you seach for any powerpoint attachments in an outlook folder? Hit Ctrl+Shift+F to bring up the advanced find form. Then search by "ppt" in "frequently-used text fields." That will search all fields for the term "ppt" which should find all the files that have a .ppt extention. I just tried it, and it seemed to work on mine. --Colin Jensen ...

Outlook 2003 Cant get to newsgroups
I dragged the NEWS icon from tools/customize/commands/go to the GO button on the tool bar. It worked fine then I got on a newsgroup and a posting that read "payback" multiple times. I didnot open the attachment. Next time I tryied to go to NEWS it was not there. How can I get newsgroup access back? Tryied reinstalling Outlook2003 and Office 2003 with no luck. Expect the answer to be in registry. Help please. I got the similar problem and got the fix. Here is what you need to do: - add the NEWS button under Go menu - accept Outlook Express is your default NEWS client - c...

Outlook vs. Netscape
Hello all, Maybe someone can help me. I'm encoutering a weird bug and I'd like to get to the bottom of it and fix it. I have a system using Windows XP Pro as an OS. I have the Office 2002 suite and for my mail service I use OUTLOOK (not xpress). I had the McAfee 2003 anti-virus installed which I removed for technical reasons (annoying tests) and the compuetr was sacnned free from viruses..... I have an account set up in OUTLOOK, my outgoing and incoming servers are exactly what they are supposed to be, I can receive all mail but for some odd reason I'm unable to send anything fr...

Outlook 2003: Print address book
I'm running Outlook 2003 as a stand alone program without a network. I can't print the address book. The address book menu does not offer any print options including those found in the Help and Support and the MS Knowledge Base. It also doesn't offer the option to export/import. What am I missing here? Operating Windows XP Home SP2, IE 6 SP2, Outlook 2003. Thanks for any suggestion -- Phil pdischert@iname.com There is no address book in Outlook. There are lots of choices for ways to print your Contacts Folder: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/print.htm -- Russ V...

Cannot send mail from outlook, error 0x800CCC78
This message started to appear back in Sept and I haven't been able to send e-mail from Outlook ever since (apart from a 2 day period in Novemeber when the issue disappeared just as quickly as it appeared). I now have to cut and paste e-mail i recieve into the e-mail interface of my provider in order to get e-mail sent. I have posted this error 3 times now and haven't got a solution, plenty of questions about versions, platforms, port numbers etc etc, but no fix. Judging by the hits on google to this, it is and established problem. Come on Microsoft, do your stuff.....

form and query problem. please help.

Outlook 2002 SP3- Runtime Error when opening Outlook
I'm getting a runtime error- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library / Program C:/Program Files/ microsoftoffice/ office10 /outlook.exe. This App has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusal way. This only happen the first time I open Outlook for the day. It shuts down, then I can reopen it and all is fine. I have try to debug it and the detect & repair option in the help tab. Any help is Appreciated! ...

outlook inbox refresh issue
Has anyone come acrosos an issue in MS Outlook 2000 where an incoming data packet processes but isn't deleted? There seems to be a refresh issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? Can you give a little more detail? Did you press the delete key and the message remained in the inbox? Or do you have a rule processing that should have deleted the message? Or...? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Johnny Jackman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02d301c39ffa$66c91380$a401280a@phx.gbl... Has anyone come acrosos an issue in MS Outlook 2000 where...

Conversion from Outlook 2000 to 2003
Currently using Outlook 2000. I am planning on getting a new computer and it will have Outlook 2003 contained on it. How do I save my "data" files (active as well as archive) so I can resume using them with my new computer? Thanks in advance for any help. -- Have a great day, except you spammers To email, remove the obvious ....... On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:10:00 -1000, Les <lester123_nospam@att.net> wrote: > Currently using Outlook 2000. I am planning on getting a new computer > and > it will have Outlook 2003 contained on it. How do I save my "data&qu...

Setting up my Outlook at home
How do I set up my Outlook 2003 to work from home, but leave the messages on the server (as I do at the office)? I right-click Outlook and choose Email accounts. I choose Microsoft Exchange Server. I put in our server and my user name. I also uncheck "Use Cached Exchange Mode", which is what I assumed was what would move the data to my machine (which I don't want). When I say click next, I get the Message: "Mail from this Microsoft Exchange Server account will be delivered to the existing Personal Folder on your local computer. If you wish to keep your mail on your server...

Outlook Express #60
I don't even know if this is the correct newsgroup to post, but I can't find any group under the name Outlook Express, so I'm trying my luck here. I'm due to upgrade to a new computer, and I'm wondering if I have to save my old mails into diskette or CD. I certainly don't want to lose all my old mails collected in Outlook Express. The big problem is - I'm not able to find anything in Outlook Express that looks like the data files for my old mails. So what do people do when they want to keep their old mails in the course of changing their computer? "p...

Outlook 2007 will only open in Safe mode
I have tried disabling all the add ins and it still will only open in safe mode. What else do I need to try. Also tried switch /resetnavpane Thanks. Is this a new problem or triggered by some event? "safetymom" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:eKlkhRJZKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have tried disabling all the add ins and it still will only open in safe >mode. What else do I need to try. > > Also tried switch /resetnavpane > > Thanks. safetymom wrote: > I have tried disabling all the add ins and it s...

reply formatting in Outlook 2010
I set up my normal.email.dotm file to have 12 pts below each paragraph, which helps formatting issues when sending emails to people using gmail and other programs that interpret paragraph breaks differently than Outlook. That works just fine with new emails. However, when I reply to an email, even an html email, the formatting is not applied. I can fix this by choosing Format Text and then setting the spacing as per above, but this is a pain in the neck. Why don't reply emails use the same template? Is there a way to template replies so i can use the same formatting? thanks in advance, ...

Print from Outlook to Avery Rolodex Cards
I am unable to find any way to print my Outlook contacts list on Avery Small Rotary Cards #8385. Please advise. And thanks much. S ...

Microsoft Office outlook connector fails to load
Hi, I recently had to refresh my PC but was able to backup and restore my profile data (including emails etc.) using our a backup/restore utility (that comes bundled on our corporate PCs based on windows XP professional). I am using Outlook 2007 and when I launched outlook I would get error msgs regarding some missing third party Add-ins that I hadn't installed yet. The most important/useful add-in for me was the MS Office Outlook connector to allow me to connect to my Hotmail account. So I started by installing the connector but restarting Outlook did not bring up the Outlook Connector m...