Forms go straight to Outbox instead of sending

Hey ho.
When I send a form it goes straight to the outbox and will
not let me send it until I hit the send/receive button.
Why is that, anybody know?

0
anonymous (74722)

How do I set up a URL address to send and recieve e mail?
I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e mail from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. -- Thank You James P Murphy Outlook's WebDav (HTTP) protocol doesn't support HTTPS urls. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050322.htm -- "J Murphy" <JMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D0201CB-113B-44C6-946B-206C3AAF069D@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e > mail > from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. > -- > Thank You...

OL2007, messages don't always close after sending
Let's say I've just finished a spreadsheet and I want to send it to someone. I'll click the big Office button and choose Send -> Email, and up pops a new email message with my spreadsheet attached. All fine so far until I click the Send button (or Alt-S, or Ctrl-Enter, doesn't matter which). The message appears in the Outbox and Outlook will send it, but it also stays open in front of Excel until I click the Close button. I can still make further edits to my workbook, but the email message is in the way and I can't see what I'm doing, until I manually close...

Stripping Blank Characters form Imported Data
I am trying to verify 2 worksheets full of data. One has been imported from Visual Basic and the other from Business Object. The Business object sheet, brings over the entire field not just the charaters needed. Example: For the city field there are 50 characters available. If you use Nashville, the Business Object brings over 50 characters where the Visual Basic brings over 9. When trying to find descrepancies, this brings back a false positive if the city is the same. Is there a way to manipulate that data when it is sent to Excel? The easiest way to deal with this would be to find...

Trouble with Forms based authentication in OWA
I am having some problems in setting up OWA with forms based authentication. From my understanding it should work like this: I go to my usual address http://<myserverdomain>/Exchange and I will be directed to the Forms Based Authentication login screen. Once I am there I can choose basic or premium function in OWA and once I authenticate I should be able to access OWA without any other login prompts. Well none of that is happening. Here is what I have done so far. 1. Enabled Forms based authentication in Exchange System manager. 2. Verified that that Authenticated Users group has Read...

Query by Form Problem 06-19-07
I'm using QBF with about six different combo boxes using: [forms]! [formmain]! [combo1] or [forms]![formmain1]![combo1] -like in a VBA book. This is so users can select criteria on a form with the combo boxes, and when they are done, they hit the search button, and it opens up another form based on the query just performed by the combo selection. This worked for about three combo boxes, but when I added another one, it freezes up and opens up a blank page. It's supposed to open the new form based on the query. Is there a better way to do this? I've looked exhaustive...

click on page form tab to filter subform
I have page tab with following names: Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate. I would like to have subform only show the rates for each page tab. How do I go about doing this. I am new to VBA and from reading all the threads, I can't seem to find the one that fits my exact need. Please explain step-by-step since I am new. Let me know if I need to provide more details. Thank you. Hi Kris Presumably you have a field in the RecordSource of your subform that contains one of the three values (Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate) or some other text or code that corresponds to these values....

Table relationships
I've created a database with about 15 tables for a participant data in a research study. Each participant will complete the 15 assessment measures. My ultimate goal is to create a data entry system whereby a research assistant can pull up a form and enter an ID number, plus the answers to the 15 assessment measures. I know I can create a query to combine all the tables, but it seems like the research assistant would have to enter the id and date 15 times (once for each table pulled in to the query). Is there a way to just enter the ID number one time and have it apply t...

sending to group gets "sending reported error 0x80040610"
Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0x80040610) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040610' This person sent an email to a distribution group we have set up. It seems that everyone got it but the error came to her like that. Any ideas? Bryce. Does this help? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885917 -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Bryce" <fukuzz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:46119f2c$0$503$815e3792@news.qwest.net... > Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported e...

Sending Attachments #14
In Outlook 2000, when I added an attachment to an e-mail message, the name of the attachment neatly appeared on a line just under the subject line. In Outlook 2003, when I add an attachment, a rather large icon representing the attachment appears plonk in the middle of the message, wherever the cursor was last located, just before I clicked on the attachment button. I've looked, but can't find any way to make Outlook 2003 behave as Outlook 2000 did. Is there a way? If so, what is it? Thanks. -- Bob S. "Bob" <xxxx@xxxxx.com> wrote in message news:esskk2tc2796h9en5...

Outlook 2007 send group emails without disclosure of recipient details
i got an email, i cannot see the recipient details. when look into the email header, it seems come from X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook, Build 11.0.5510 Can i do it at Outlook 2007? Thanks a lot. Tony Sure, you can do it in any email clients if you put the senders in the BCC field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://ww...

Lock and Unlock a Form
I have read many of the other posts in regards to locking and unlocking forms but i am still unable to get it to do what i want. Let me explain my setup. I am working on form to help capture incidents that we have. Each form can have up to 4 subforms. 1 subform is embedded on the main form and the others are on tabs and can be opened using an option group. I have one main number as a key to group all the forms together in a 1-1 relationship. On the main form I have added a combo box with "open" and "close" to help prevent accidental erasing of already entered recor...

Macro to send grab email address and open Outlook
Hi there I am trying to write a simple macro to be able to send an email based on an emai address in a form. tblAgency Details has a field EmailAddress (data type is text) I have a Command Button on a form frmAdd Agency Details to run a macro. Macro name is SendEmail - Action is only SendObject There are only two items in the Action Arguments To: =[EmailAddress] Edit Message: Yes (I only want Outlook to load with the email address) So far it does not work. When I have a field for a Web Address and the data type is a hyperlink that works well for me....

How do I delete outbox e-mails that aren't sent.
I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "jwinn" wrote: > I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my > outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. ...

Send To as attachment
When I click the Send To (As attachment) from withing MS Excel, Outlook Express opens. When I do it from withing Word, AOL Opens. I want AOL to be the default for MS Excel too. How do I change this? ...

CRM, Reporting Services & Forms Authentication
Our company has an app with forms auth that is integrated with Reporting Services. We have forms auth working successfully with Reporting Services. We'd like to integrate CRM and still use forms auth. Is this possible with CRM? Would anyone be kind enough to point me to any documentation or examples of CRM w/ forms auth & Reporting Services? ...

Using Code instead of Criteria
In my query builder, I'm getting the message: "The string returned by the builder is too long. The result will be truncated." I think I understand why, as I am using a form to specify a large number of options for the report. Can I use VB to specify these criteria instead of the query builder? Examples in query builder: If [Forms]![boxSeatsMailings]![PW] Criteria =1 and (PFDirect>0 or PFBulk>0 or PIDirect>0) then select record. If [Forms]![boxSeatsMailings]![PW] Criteria =2 and (PFDirect>0 or PFBulk>0 or PIDirect>0) then select record. As ind...

Form with adding
Hello I want to create a form for people who use a cabin The columns titles are: name, number of nights, age group, $ per night, then total $'s The $'s per night depends on the age group. It's $10 for ages 0-12, $20 for 13-18, and $30 for 19+. I'm doing a drop down menu for the age groups. Based on their choice, I want the $'s per night to come up automatically in the next column My questions are 1) Is it best to be doing this in Excel, or should I use Word 2) Assuming Excel, how do I set up the $'s per night based on the drop down menu selection 3) I'd like ...

How to detect when user switches between open forms?
The user can have multiple non-modal, restored, forms open at once and can switch between them as they want, often by just clicking on their titlebars. These forms are all instances of F_URL. I am using Vista, Access 2007. How do I run a routine anytime the user switches form? F_URL.GotFocus doesn't fire because the Focus event only fires for the particular control that has the focus on the form, and, there are many such possible controls. F_URL.Activate doesn't fire. So, four possibilities as far as I can see: 1. There is probably some obvious event that I'm ju...

Conditional Formatting for Image box on Continuous Forms
Hello again, This problem is driving me crazy. I am a car enthusiast and love taking photos of classic cars. I have a table which describes the make and model in a series of fields. There are several fields that contain a reference to photos of those cars. Ie: the fields are called "Front" "Side" "Rear" "Angle". My form has four image boxes to display the images stored in these fields. But when I open the form all the records show the images of the first car only. I asked about this a few days ago and was advised to check out http://www.lebans.co...

Outlook error in sending and receiving
I have all of a sudden lost my ability to connect to my ISP. I have contacted my ISP and have confirmed everything is working with them and all settings are correct. When I hit Send and Receive it comes back with an error message to contact my ISP. In contacting them they says its an Outlook problem. I am running Outlook 2002 and have done the latest updates. Help Please include the error message verbatum in your post. This will help us to help you. You may also want to include what Operating System you are using and if you have installed any Service Packs, Updates, or new programs just...

General mail failure when sending e-mail from Excel
Hello everyone! I am having a problem using the Send To function in Microsoft Excel 2003. When I go to File, Send To, Mail Recipient(As Attachment) I get an error message that says "General mail failure. Quit Microsoft Excel, restart the mail system, and try again ". I have closed Outlook and opened it back up many times already and it doesn't help anything. My OS is Windows XP SP2 and I have Office 2003 SBE. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with the size of the document I am trying to send. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your help. -- ...

How can I go borderless
I have the same problem and I am about to pull my hair out. I want to do brochers but I always have a problem with a huge ugly border that only shows up after printing. Looking at the document it seems to be borderless. I actually bought Publisher because I thought it was a problem with MS Picture-It. I have used HP and Epson printers and I can only think it has to do with settings. But which one? dhiler wrote: > I have the same problem and I am about to pull my hair > out. I want to do brochers but I always have a problem > with a huge ugly border that only shows up after > p...

How do i print an excel file in the form of a booklet?
I have a list of phone numbers and addresse that I need to print in the form of a small booklet that I can carry in my purse. How do I print it? What program and how to set it up? Also I want ohotos on the left and data on the right side pages. I'm not sure excel is the best application for this kind of thing. I'm sure you could do it (after a few hours/days/months of frustration!), but maybe you could find a better application by searching google. Or even put the data into MSWord and use that for all the nice formatting. shireen wrote: > > I have a list of p...

Form now Sub-Form, Query Broken
I recently posted this problem in "Forms" (Lost Focus of Form 7/27) thinking that was the problem, but recently discovered the problem appears to be in the query(ies). I've dropped a from into a form that has multiple tabs/pages to consolidate things. The other - now sub-forms still function as before, but this one retrieves records from the archive and drops them in the the main employee table. The following pops up as an input box - Forms.Archive.track I found this in one of the queries where: Field: Track - its the unique identifier for the employee table Table: E...

send to mail all the context
I need to send by mail all the context of a folder something like "z:\transmission\*.*" but it doesn´t work like this. I nned to do this becouse not always are the sema names for the files, they can change, but I always have to send them no matters the name they have. Try this for thr files in the folder C:\Data Sub Mail_workbooks_Outlook() Dim FNames As String Dim MyPath As String Dim SaveDriveDir As String Dim OutApp As Object Dim OutMail As Object SaveDriveDir = CurDir MyPath = "C:\Data" '<----- Change this path ChDri...