Thanks

0
ksdks (1)

Custom Outlook forms? See the Forms pages at www.outlookcode.com

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Mostro" <ksdks@aioscoiasn.com> wrote in message
news:gJ5Cf.19265$Yu.3003@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net...
>I run Exchange 2003 and MS Outlook 2003.  I am wondering about forms under
>my scenario.  Does someone know of a good site that details the use of
>forms?
>
> Thanks

0
kenslovak (742)
1/26/2006 3:30:24 PM
Mostro <ksdks@aioscoiasn.com> wrote:

> I run Exchange 2003 and MS Outlook 2003.  I am wondering about forms
> under my scenario.  Does someone know of a good site that details the
> use of forms?

You can also check the newsgroups
and
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Cell Reference 01-12-10
What I am looking for is that when I enter a formula (In cell B1) to pick up value in A1. Now I need value from cell A5 in cell B2. Next value I need in B3 is A9. Everytime I have to change the cell values manually in column B. Formula I use : - =IF(OR(AK64<$D$4,AK64=$D$4),H331,0) Now I need value from cell H336 and I manually change H331 to H336 shown below =IF(OR(AK64<$D$4,AK64=$D$4),H336,0) Any way to make this automated. Thanks Ankur Bhateja ankur.bhateja@hotmail.com Instead of =IF(OR(AK64<$D$4,AK64=$D$4),H331,0) you could say =IF(AK64<=$D$4,H331,0) ...

outlook 2003 02-18-10
Can not send mail from a distribution list created in Outlook 2003 - why? I get an error message that reads - could not be delivered to the following receive 501 5.5.2 RCPT TO syntax error Can someone help me. "pj jakobsen" <pj jakobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0D15814-B5C5-4153-91EF-F3D36CD3F581@microsoft.com... > Can not send mail from a distribution list created in Outlook 2003 - why? > I get an error message that reads - could not be delivered to the following > receive 501 5.5.2 RCPT TO syntax error > Can someone help me. ...

Record Count 10-02-07
Experts, I'm trying to dynamically stored the record count from a subform into a field on my form. Now I have to look at the record count on the subform and manually entered the count into a field on form. There must be a better way. Please help! In the Control Source property of a text box on the main form: =[SubFormControlName].[Form].[recordset].[RecordCount] Where SubFormControlName is the name of the subform control, Not the name of the form that is the Source Object of the subform control. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Shiller" wrote: > Experts, >...

Forms in two differant views

MRP not creating planned orders in version 10.0
I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below Order Point Qty. It's not working in 10.0. I've checked all my settings from 8.0 to 10.0 and they all look the same. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks, Ken Have you rebuilt your low level codes after the upgrade? -- Tim Foster "KRoy" wrote: > I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live > database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below > Ord...

Date and time onto a form
Hi, I am designing a form that my client would like the date and time automatically recorded in a field and stored so that when they refer back it shows when the record was done. The 'NOW' function only shows the current date & time and keeps updating. Is there a way of putting the 'NOW' value into a field, then locking it so it doesn't change when the record is reopened. Hope that makes sense! Kazlou The form stores data in a table. You need to add a date/time field to your table to record the date and time a record was last updated. 1. Open the table in desig...

Printing Issues when distributing a form to multiple users
I am distributing a spreadsheet to multiple users. The spreadsheet is being used as a form for data entry. The problem i am having is that when it is being printed, the users are getting varying page layouts where the page breaks have changed, due the changes to the length of the document growing from the free text they are entering. The page breaks that excel chooses don't seem to be spaced well, leading to one or two of the pages being very short (i.e., leaving a lot of free white space), whereas the other pages are taking up the entire page. Is there a particular page layout selection...

Upgrading #10
I am currently using MS Money 99 and recently purchased Money 2006. I want to upgrade and keep using the same file in the new version of the software. (This way I still have all my financial data in tact.) When I go to open the 99 file or restore the 99 backup in the 2006 version, I get an error message that says it cannont locate the file or that is has been corrupted. I know neither of these are true because I can still use the file in Money 99. I don't think Money 2006 knows how to recognize the 99 file. How do I use my Money 99 file in the 2006 version of the software? M...

Date question 01-14-10
Can anyone help with this function: =IF[Date Parts Ordered Completed]+ [Date Part Completed]+[Date Purchasing Completed],not blank,=Date The goal is that is all three fields have a date in them, then put in today's date in the final field. If one of the dates is missing, then the final date is blank. The only problem is if I open up that form I do not want it to change the date to today. I want it to stay the date of the actual completion. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, P-Chu -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Try this -- Completion_...

Accpac DOS with Adagio Migration to Dynamics 10
Anybody still do these migrations.... ...

OWA Question #10
Hello, we're running Exchange 2003 and I have the following situation. Several employees in our company decided to start a different branch. Instead of creating a separate domain we just created a new account in AD with a different domain suffix. So let's say they used to have account@companyA.com. But now they have account@companyB.com. They've been able to access email via Outlook just fine but when accessing it via OWA, they are unsuccessful. We've tried logging them in with both companyA.com and companyB.com domains in the login screen. companyA.com just retur...

Money 2001 #10
when using the portfolio I entered a new transaction under a new acount and an error message appeared "M Money has encountered a problem and needs to close". The computer then shuts down or locks up. This happens whenever I click on portfolio. This problem has occured twice over the past month. The first time I went back one month and reentered all my transactions before the error accured and was going along fine but then it happened again while entering a transaction under a new account. ...

Button form control does not work
I have spent over 5 hours trying to get the button wizard to do a simple thing. Open a form and show data in that form that matches the name in the form where the button is but when i follow the wizard the button allways go to the first entary in the second form eg i have the form (form1) open on emma (record 3) and want to open a second form that also contains emma the wizard puts the following in to a macro form2, Form, , "[Full Name]=" & [Full Name], , Normal but when i test the button it open the second form with the first record which is not emma why d...

continous form question
Hi, I have a 'continous form' which gets its data from a table. Im using a form for ease of use by the operator and data is displayed in text boxes. My form has 6 columns and thousands of rows - so many records in the table. (its pretty much like an excel spreadsheet). However, on my form, i have a text box and i want the text box to change to eg VBred, if the time on the current record matches the time on the next record. (obvousley time is one of the pieces of data and displayed as hh:mm) As my form is a continous form, if i add my 'colour' text box to ...

access forms 12-05-07
how can the minimum value from eight numeric fields be found & displayed displayed on the form, following manual entry? Your only way is through a series of If statements to determine the minimum. Remember, too, that you may need to handle missing data. You can use the Nz function in that case, but you need to be able to assign a reasonable value for comparison purposes if the value is Null. Dim lngMinimum As Long lngMinimum = Nz(Me.Field1, 9999) If Nz(Me.Field2, 9999) < lngMinimum Then lngMinimum = Me.Field2 End If If Nz(Me.Field3, 9999) < lngMinimum Then lngM...

Payroll GP 10.0

Trouble with Expression 02-19-10
This expression counts the number of records where a tick box is YES TxtSoleYes: Count(IIf(txtSole,1,Null)) Why doesn't this work to give me the number of No's TxtSoleYes: Count(IIf(txtSole,0,Null)) Thanks Tony -- Why don't my grey cells communicate with each as fast as they used to? I hate getting old! Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/201002/1 Tony - Try Sum instead of Count. Count gives the number of non-nulls, and zero is non-null. -- Daryl S "TonyWilliams via AccessMonster.com&...

Set a value on a form
I use the following code to open a form DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Is there any way to pass data to the form (through the constructor) or to set the value of a label on the form Thank you, Samuel You can use the OpenArgs argument to pass a value to the new form, and then use the new form's Load event to read the value and put it into a control on itself. First step -- pass the value: DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria, , "ValueToPass" Second step - read the value and use it; this code goes with the Load event of the stDocName form: ...

How to find the check form to use for GP 9.0
I don't want to use Deluxe as our check vendor. I want to use Harland. Microsoft MBS sales just gives us Deluxe's phone number, when we request help with obtaining the correct format for Harland checks. Harland has two check formats for GP payable checks. 1) Great Plains Accounting 7.0 - 9.0 2) Great Plains Dynamics Harland isn't sure and can't reference Deluxe. Thanks, John John, From what I can tell from Harland's website, you want the Laser Multi-Purpose checks they show under Microsoft Great Plains. That's the one with the check in the middle, stub on t...

Bill of Lading form
I am looking for a Bill of Lading form for Dynamics for shipments my company makes. Has anyone found a form that works with the system? I know that the German version of the program has one, beets me why the US version doesn't. A reasonably good BOL form can be created using Crystal or SRS. You will need to use some of the optional fields in Inventory to flag any items that may require special handling, if your firm has any such hazardous materials. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and che...

Problem with iif and datediff expression in form
Hi, I have a form where I have to display the value of the field based on some criteria. The first criteria is =IIf((DateDiff("d",[dbo_PWO_Status].[WorkOrderDate],Now())-180)>0,"Y","") and the second criteria to add is dbo_PWO_Status.[Quote] = -1 My first question is how do I accommodate the dbo_PWO_Status.[Quote] = -1 criteria in the iif statement? The second question I have is that with the first expression put in the source for display I am getting Name instead of the Y value for matching condition. I would appreciate any help. Thanks. You n...

e-mail the current worksheet using a form button
I want to create a submit button that when I click on it, the current worksheet/file will be e-mailed to someone. Instead of saving the file, then inserting into an e-mail. I have seen this before in a file before, but can't figure out exactly how it works. I happened to notice in the VB Editor I saw something like... CommandClick() Excel.Application.Send "myname@email.com" End Sub Or something similar to that. I don't know any VBA.. So if that's what I need to learn, then let me know. TIA Richard, check out Ron's site for a LOT of information on this http://...

WMC says UI unexpectedly launched and then closes 01-15-10
Hi All, I was previously able to listen to music via my X-box Extender but now when I try to connect to WMC it says an application launched UI unexpectedly and the connection is lost. I can't seem to resolve this issue - can anyone please help. The extender shows up on my network until this message is shown then disappears yet all connections are fine. -- raw68 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ raw68's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/174452.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/mediacenter/1293397.htm ht...

Operation Failed #10
I'm trying to delete an item in the Outgoing Folder and keep receiving 'Operation Failed'. When I try to open it I get the same message. Does anyone know how why and how can I delete this message? ...

Use values from a form as criteria in a DSum
Hello All, I have a report in which the end user selects a single person or multiple people from a form and then I store their selection(s) in a temp table (ttmp_Prn_Isu). I have a report that uses this temp table as its datasource so that I can sort and group it properly. All the fields are populated via DSum function because the final report resembles a crosstab report that may contain rows with no data and yet the rows still need to be seen. My difficulty is in referencing the personID stored in the temp table ([ttmp_Prn_Isu].[IsuNm]) as criteria in my DSum function. I also have...