Forcing all outbound mail through one account

I have two ISP's, NTL and BT, so I have to IMO accounts, NTL and BT, in my
Office 2003.
I only ever connect through BT these days, so I can receive NTL mail
(password authenticated) but not send NTL mail (IP address authentication).

Is there a way that I can force replies to mail that came in via the NTL
account to go out through the BT account? I would expect the origin of the
replies to be my BT email address, and that is fine.
I can force this change manually, by selecting the account once I'm in the
reply, but I'd prefer to automate this task.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.ringers.org.uk       (Personal Webpage)

0
Swifty (59)

Account and contact IDs
Ok right now I am importing an old Telemagic Database into the CDF database for importation into CRM, Here is where I am running into problems. Well first off, The ID numbers. I was told they need to be GUID's so I imported both the accounts database and the contacts database into access, and generated GUID's for both tables and set them as the primary Key. I also cross-referenced the GUID's betwen the contacts and accounts. now when I do a DTS in SQL enterprise manager, It keeps kicking back errors for the "account ID" field on both tables. any Idea what I am ...

How to erase MS OUTLOOK 2003 duplicate mails in my INBOX
Hi, I'd like to erase, from my PC, all duplicate mails of my Inbox. Duplicate mails are identical mails (same date, origine, sender, ...) that my mail server (POP) loads more than one time a day because of the option "Keep mails on server for x... days" is selected. I don't want to change this setting and I can't use an IMAP server. So I need a script or a VBA macro to check that point. Any idea?? Thanks Rodryg <rodryg@magic.fr> wrote: > I'd like to erase, from my PC, all duplicate mails of my Inbox. > Duplicate mails are identical mails (same d...

Junk E-mail filter problems in Outlook 2003 #2
The Junk E-mail Options - Safe Senders tab states "E-mail from addresses or domain names on your Safe Senders List will never be treated as junk e-mail. In that list I have (for example) nytdirect@nytimes.com which is the from address for a daily DealBook summary to which I have subscribed. Yet, in an unpredictable pattern, email from this address lands in my Junk E-mail folder. Each time, I click on the "Not Junk" toolbar button and am then informed in a "Mark as Not Junk" dialog box that "This message will be moved back into the Inbox Folder." I then leave...

Exporting One File to Two Others
Here's the situation - hopefully someone can answer my question or come up with a better idea. My daughter owns a used book store and has and inventory of over 10,000 books. My thoughts were to have three different files for serch purposes. ie Title, Auther, Subjuct Matter and add a Referance Number to each book. This way if a customer askes for a book, the serch would be easy. The problem lies in the sales. When a customer purchases a book, she would write down the Referance Number on a sheet of paper then at the end of the day, enter all the days Reference Number into the fi...

How to create item price list based on account number
Dear Wise People, Please forgive me but even though I have been working with Great Plains for a couple of years now, I am only now introducting myself to Report writing. I am trying to create a report that will produce Item Price List information based on Account number. In other words, instead of restricting by price level, I want to restrict by Account number (customer number) and then join from the price level on the Account Master to the item price list information and from that produce the Item Price List report. Is there a table already existing in GP which shows the price level...

Sent mail
I am getting an error message when I try and open my "sent" file. It tells me the file cannot be loaded because "the handle is invalid" I don't remember doing anything to to make a "handle invalid". Can anyone be of help? Try running the Mailbox repair tool (ScanPST.exe) on the PST file. You will find the file SCANPST.EXE in the \Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033 folder >-----Original Message----- >I am getting an error message when I try and open >my "sent" file. It tells me the file cannot be loaded >because &quo...

many-to-one relationship with systemuser
I would like to create a relationship many-to-one where the systemuser is the main part of the relation, but the Microsoft CRM don't show this entity as available. If I go to the systemuser entity and try to make the relation from there the button to add a one-to-many relation does not appear. I have planned to create many relations from custom entities to the Systemuser entity. Is there any solution to that problem? Thanks. Renato. Unfortunately, there is no supported solution for this. the app only allows a single relationship to be added between any 2 entities and there is alr...

setting up outlook to receive mail from Comcast (.pst)
How do I set up my outlook 2003 to get my mail from Comcast -- I have all the settings right and the communication to the server has been established, I think there is some type of .pst file routing problem -- I did not change the path when I set up communications, but No mail gets frmo my comcast inbox to my Outlook inbox -- I can send mail from Outlook 2003 fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Zak I use comcast daily without problems. What information did you use to set up your comcast mail account? Have you checked the web to ensure you have it set up correctly, including ...

Setting contact to different email account
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C9C572.AEA25E70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have 3 email accounts and I want to set one of my contacts to one of = the other accounts - not the default account that Outlook is set to. Is = there a way to do this in Outlook 2007? I sometimes forget to change to = the account when writing an email and it doesn't reach the recipient = because they have their email setup to only receive email from people in = their address book. Thanks, Wyman...

Set default account in Outlook 2003
Hello! I have a client who has a hosted Exchange account (AppRiver) and a POP3 account in his stand-alone computer that is NOT connected to an SBS domain (but I am cross-posting there because so many large brains hang out there!). He wants to have the Exchange account be the default, but it sometimes flips to be the POP3 account "without me touching it" as he says. I have found several references to the exact opposite problem when on an SBS network, i.e., people want the POP3 to be the default but it reverts to Exchange. The fix for that is to add the following. Key: HKEY_LO...

is anyone using microsoft for order taking in a direct mail catal.
I am trying to see if anyone if using crm as a pure order taking function with a direct mail catalog/online catalog environment. In particuliar, has anyone modified Microsoft CRM to handle credit card processing via call center agents, links back to their online store etc. We have extensive customizations in place to accomplish this functionality. We use a combination of Great Plains, eConnect, the out-of-the box Integration, and our own credit card processing product to facilitate order entry in real time. This is highly customized to our operation but we do sell development kits for our...

multiple e-mails #5
I send out one e-mail to one particular user and the user responds back saying they got 4 e-mails all saying the same thing. It seems to happen only on this one account I haven't gotten anyone saying the are receiving 4 e-mails all saying the same thing. Curious as to why multiple e-mails are being sent to this person. ISP says this: Sounds like your email software or network connection may be causing this problem. If someone receives multiple copies of an email message, it's generally because Outlook (or other email software) failed to receive an acknowledgement (due to net...

Send mail to secondary email address
Hello, Is it possible to send an email to the secondary email address of a CRM contact? If a customer wants a email from us to his business and private mail address, we do not want to create two contacts for that. Instead we would like to enter the private as secondary email address (3 mail fields are available out of the box) and put that in the CC. The problem is, that the mailaddres is "parsed" to the contact, so the mail gets to the primary again. Is there a way to force CRM to send to the primary and cc to the secondary (or even ONLY to the secondary?) What else would the se...

Cannot Merge Duplicate accounts/Match to Existing accounts
I currently use Microsoft Money 2006. I had some technical issues connecting with my bank to download my account information. I contacted my bank and this is what we did to try to resolve the issue and where we currently stand. The first problem we tried to address was the fact that for my bank there were 2 separate "instances" to manage on my online services. Let's call them Bank X and Bank X #4. What we did was "stop using online services" for both. The idea was we should simply deactivate them both and then reestablish the connection under one of the two ...

Does Windows Live Mail have a newsgroup function ?
I read this newsgroup using Windows Mail. Does Windows Live Mail have a the newsgroup reader function ? TIA FDLeyda "Frank Drew Leyda" <mymail@nothere.com> wrote in message news:ew%23i$ar7KHA.1424@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I read this newsgroup using Windows Mail. Does Windows Live Mail have a the >newsgroup reader function ? > > TIA > FDLeyda Yes. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx Thank you " mac&...

e-mail #26
I sent an e-mail to Germany only to discover that it never left my computer. Attempts to open it are met with a pop-up window saying that "Outlook has already begun transmitting this message." This is going on for over 48 hours. The messge is shown as 26 MB, but I know it is not that big. Basically, I am stuck: can't send, delete, resend, Zip it - nothing. Any suggestions? Thanx. tad <thovik@blulinetech.com> wrote: > I sent an e-mail to Germany only to discover that it > never left my computer. > > Attempts to open it are met with a pop-up window ...

How do I compare item text of combobox to one string
Hello all experts I have used combobox I ms Access like that Combobox.rowsource="xxxx" combobox.bound Column=2 Limit to List=yes all above it working but I can not get item text of this combobox,so How can I do can you healp me. Thank combobox.value "cambo" wrote: > Hello all experts > I have used combobox I ms Access like that > Combobox.rowsource="xxxx" > combobox.bound Column=2 > Limit to List=yes > all above it working but > I can not get item text of this combobox,so How can I do > can you healp me. > Thank > > > ...

Repost- account list balance and ending balance different amounts (in MONEY 2004
When I click Account list my bank balance shows an amount say "A" dollars.. but when i go to the particular account the ending balance is not "A" dollars but "B" dollars. Why is there a discrepency?? Also the cash flow takes the "A" dollars into account while computing instead of the current ending balance "B". The difference is "B-A=C dollars" Could it be because i cancelled a electronic payment of "C" dollars and marked it void in the account and then deleted it later thanks nithya ...

Can't see inbox mail messages
Have been working with Outlook on this laptop and was working. Started it up recently and when I go to the Inbox, it indicated I have (8) messages in the shortcut bar but where the messages are listed, there are no messages. I looked for an alternate Inbox but do not see one. Any ideas as to what is happening? Appreciate the help Alden Do you have any views set on the in-box, such as unread messages or have you sorted by Icon? >-----Original Message----- >Have been working with Outlook on this laptop and was >working. Started it up recently and when I go to the >In...

sent e-mail #2
How do I save sent e-mails in Outlook 2000? Where are the kept? In a folder? file? PLs reply to terry6515@yahoo.com "terru" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:085501c3b59e$93c33550$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do I save sent e-mails in Outlook 2000? Where are the > kept? In a folder? file? > > PLs reply to terry6515@yahoo.com they are in your Sent items Folder ...

Using one column to trigger an other
I know very little about spread sheets as you will soon learn. I am making a spread sheet to sort a grocery list for two different stores by aisle and department. The items to be sorted are in column A, the quantity to purchase in column B, the aisle #s in column C for one store and D for the other. I want to be able to impute in Column B and only sort the imputed cells row in Column C and D. This will produce a printable list of only the item want in a sorted list for either store. I have the spread sheet and can sort each column but when I sort it I also get the un-marked rows of colum...

Incoming Mail going to Unread not Inbox
I have Outlook 2003 I have not changed any settings, but suddenly all incoming mail is going to the Unread folder not Inbox. Grateful for any help. Jeff <jeffxx@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have Outlook 2003 > > I have not changed any settings, but suddenly all incoming > mail is going to the Unread folder not Inbox. The Unread folder is not a real folder. It's a search folder that merely shows new messages no matter what folder they're in . It also shows what folder they ARE in. So, where does the Unread folder say your messages reside? -- Brian Tillman ...

New Accounts on Exchange 2003
This week I entered two new people and the reciepent policy is not providing the necessary email addresses. Of course without those, the GAL does not get updated and no one can email them. I have Exchange 2003 running on Server 2003 with a w2k AD. Any suggestions for jump starting the default reciepent policy? Omer, Thanks for the response. The Recipient Update Service was scheduled for once an hour. I changed it to every 15 minutes. I also tried the "Update Now" feature. For both of these, there were no events generated. I remember setting up trace logs earlier this y...

Yodlee-managed accounts no longer syncing?
Since this past weekend my accounts which are managed through Yodlee are no being synchronized. Has anyone else encountered this and knows of a solution? Having the same problem with Bank of America accounts for California with no updating since April 9 "Bob" wrote: > Since this past weekend my accounts which are managed through Yodlee are no > being synchronized. Has anyone else encountered this and knows of a solution? Yes, one of my account affected is a B of A account in California, but ALL of my Yodlee-managed accounts are equally affected. My last suc...

Apostrophe in e-mail name
I want to send an e-mail to someone whose address contains his last name, O'Leary. The e-mail address is of the form xxxx.o'leary@yyyyyyyyyyy.com. He e-mails me so the name but be valid but Mail won't even attempt to send if I use his address. I think the problem might be his using the apostrophe. Any thoughts on how to trick Mail to allow me to e-mail him? Thanks, Mark try "xxxx.o'leary"@yyy.com or "xxxx.o'leary@yyy.com" "Mark in Detroit" wrote: > I want to send an e-mail to someone whose address contains his last name, ...