For Follow Up folder emails not showing

Hi - for whatever reason, my 'For Follow-up' folder is
showing the numeric number of emails I've flagged to
follow-up.  However, when I click on the folder, no
emails are shown.

Has anyone encounted this problem before?  Please help.
0
anonymous (74722)

What view do you have set on the folder?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Daniel W asked:

| Hi - for whatever reason, my 'For Follow-up' folder is
| showing the numeric number of emails I've flagged to
| follow-up.  However, when I click on the folder, no
| emails are shown.
|
| Has anyone encounted this problem before?  Please help.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
4/21/2004 3:25:49 AM
With Navigational Pan, Bottom Reading Pane.

intact.  Due to
>the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent=20
to my personal
>account will be deleted without reading.
>
>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,=20
Daniel W asked:

>| Hi - for whatever reason, my 'For Follow-up' folder is
>| showing the numeric number of emails I've flagged to
>| follow-up.  However, when I click on the folder, no
>| emails are shown.
>|
>| Has anyone encounted this problem before?  Please=20
help.=20

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Can I show a number like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B?
I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Custom format: 0.0,,,"B" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:262241F3-063E-4F97-B864-A629EC670112@microsoft.com... > I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like > 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Dave, Use a custom format of #.#,,,"B" or 0.0,,,"B" depending on ho...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Sending Email #6

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Recurring email #2

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...