Font size in weekly view?

Outlook 2003

Is there a way to change the font size for appointments in the Weekly view
(not Work Week view)?

Thanks in advance... Bob

0
none8018 (7)

That's the 2 column 7 day view? No.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Bob" <none@nobody.net> wrote in message
> Outlook 2003
>
> Is there a way to change the font size for appointments in the Weekly view
> (not Work Week view)?
>
> Thanks in advance... Bob

0
outlookmvp (5838)
7/17/2007 12:21:14 PM
Bob <none@nobody.net> wrote:

> Is there a way to change the font size for appointments in the Weekly
> view (not Work Week view)?

RIght-click an empty area of the calendar and choose Other Settings.  The
"Week" font setting will control what you see in the main pane.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
7/17/2007 12:43:34 PM
Yes.

Bob

"Diane Poremsky" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in message
> That's the 2 column 7 day view? No.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> "Bob" <none@nobody.net> wrote in message
> > Outlook 2003
> >
> > Is there a way to change the font size for appointments in the Weekly
view
> > (not Work Week view)?
> >
> > Thanks in advance... Bob

0
none8018 (7)
7/17/2007 4:47:13 PM
Thanks.  That did it.

Bob

> Bob <none@nobody.net> wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to change the font size for appointments in the Weekly
> > view (not Work Week view)?
>
> RIght-click an empty area of the calendar and choose Other Settings.  The
> "Week" font setting will control what you see in the main pane.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
none8018 (7)

Maintaing Font with formulas
I have developed a concantenation, but in the new cell it does not maintain the font of the data from the originals (ie, it is a concantanation of names, and the last names are a larger font and different color than the first). In the new cell where they are combined, it is all the same font. In addition, the time column, when added to the formula cell reads as a decimel. Please help You can't format from a formula; perhaps something like this might do instead: F_Name L_Name Time John Smith 06:30 Data on row 2. formula: =A2&" "&UPPER(B2)&" "&TEXT...

System dialog font
Hi all, I'm trying to get my hands on the system dialog font as defined by the user in the in his/hers desktop preferences. Thus Display properties dialog, Appearance tab, Advanced button, I select "Message Box" in the combo box and it says MS Sans Serif 8pt (I'm using the windows classic look) However if I call SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETNONCLIENTMETRICS,sizeof(NONCLIENTMETRICS),&met= rics,sizeof(NONCLIENTMETRICS)); This is the result: the Height is 11pt!!!! - lfMessageFont {lfHeight=3D-11 lfWidth=3D0 lfEscapement=3D0 ..=2E.} tagLOGFONTA lfHeight -11 long lfWi...

How do I set the size of a view window in an MDI app?
Greetings! I am working on my first MDI application in Visual C++ 6.0. When a view is opened, the initial window size is smaller than I want it. But I can't see how to control that size. Where is the view's initial window size controlled? Thanks very much! Rob Richardson Put this in your views OnInitialUpdate and you should be good to go GetParentFrame()->SetWindowPos(NULL,0,0,1000,1000,SWP_NOZORDER|SWP_NOMOVE); AliR. "Rob Richardson" <CedricCicada@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1190224153.178416.325230@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com... > Greetings! >...

font size refuses to change in a text box
I am having a problem changing font size in a text box. The font and size is available and also used on the same page! I am having a problem with the line spacing as well Could you send me that file? I have some ideas but....... Also, which version are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Linda Burkhart" <Linda Burkhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B198D27-A41B-4742-9281-88F33754DEF9@microsoft.com... >I am having a problem changing font size in a text box. The font and size >is > available and also used on the same p...

Excel File Size Observation
1. Enters an Excel workbook A sized 2500 kB ; it contains a single worksheet B. 2. Create a copy of worksheet B called worksheet C. 3. Save the workbook and MS-IE indicates that the file is then sized 5000 kB. 4. Clear the worksheet C (of the used range). Now, worksheet C is discernibly blank. 5. Save the workbook and MS-IE indicates that the file is (still) sized 5000 kB. 6. Please advise what has happened such that the file size once increased, could not be correspondingly reduced. 7. Regards. Hi Tkt, See Debra Dalgleish's notes on resetting the used range at: http://www.contex...

Outlook 2003 - Calendar
Hello, I am working on Outlook 2003. When I put the calendar on the screen with a 5 working days week, I can right click on the hours and choose to split the hours in 60, 30, 15, 10, 6, or 5 minutes. Is it possible to split them into 20 minutes? If yes how? Also instead of seeing the hours from 03:00am to 11:00pm, I would like to see the hours from 06:00am to 08:00pm. Can we do this? If yes how? Many thanks in advance for your help & regards, Jacques infojacques@gmail.com <infojacques@gmail.com> wrote: > I am working on Outlook 2003. When I put the calendar on t...

help with FONT on netbook IE 8 stylesheet
Hi, Under Tools/InterNet Options/Acessibility/User Style Sheet, I'm not sure how to load a style sheet there, or even where to get one. I use a netbook and some of the fonts that display are too small, esp. when reading fonts in hotmail. I use zoom and the 'larger' font setting in IE, and that works ok, but is there a 'premade' stylesheet that has been made for the popular netbooks that I can just load that might work better? I have mainly just found 'authoring' stylesheet information so far. Thanks itchy Hi, Also set Tools>Internet Opti...

public folders view #2
Is there a way for the exchange admin. to force a "view by category" for public folders contacts in the users Outlook? Thanks, Raul Rego rrego@njpies.org ...

How to set NULL brush for splitter view
Hi, I am just starting to mess around with DC calls in my view class OnDraw(), and am trying to figure out how to set the background brush to NULL. This is because I am getting this annoying flicker in my child window splitter views when I resize the child window. I searched for and found an article online that said you should set the hbrBackground member of the WNDCLASS structure to NULL. Then one could paint their own background by catching the WM_ERASEBKGND message or testing the fErase member of the PAINTSTRUCT filled in by BeginPaint(). So far so good, I understand that. But I can...

Problem viewing JPG in message
One of our user is having an odd problem. She is not able to view pictures in emails. It appears as a broken image, with the placeholder but with a small red X on top. When she clicks reply or forward, the image appears! It is not an issue with outlook's automatic download, as it is disabled. She uses outlook 2003. Thanks. PowerCat <powercat1@gmail.com> wrote: > It is not an issue with outlook's automatic download, as it is > disabled. If automatic download is disabled, how do you expect the picture to download? -- Brian Tillman On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:32:11 -0400,...

.PST file size limit
In Outlook 2002 is the size limit on a .pst file 2GB? I've got this one user who I have setup autoarchiving on her mailbox. Her archive.pst is at 1.4GB. It appears that Oulook is no longer archiving to her .pst file. Her mailbox has reach 2.5GB. Shouldn't Outlook archive all the way up to the 2GB limit? The file size limitation is 2.0GB but a .pst file can become corrupt around 1.9GB or above due to the size. It is also possible that the 1.4 GB file may be corrupt so the best idea would be to try creating a new .pst file to use for archiving. Robert Findlay Partner Te...

Default Activity view page to phone call type
Anyone know how to default the Activity view page to the type phone call? Is there some jscript I can put in the OnLoad event? Thanks. ...

How can I create custom page size for tractor-feed forms? (2007)
I have created a report to print out information for book acquisition at our library but cannot change the page size to a custom size for the tractor-feed forms. I am using Access 2007. Any ideas? Jhall@myglnc.com "RunningRonnie" <RunningRonnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:553F4C4B-AF9E-4911-8385-2D6D9DA8B683@microsoft.com... >I have created a report to print out information for book acquisition at >our > library but cannot change the page size to a custom size for the > tractor-feed > forms. I am using Access 2007. Any ideas? ...

Specify Window Size & Position
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C47A0A.B790FA90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I have a macro, then when run, opens up 3 templates at the same time. = Is it possible to add more code to the code already in place that will = open these e-mails at specific sizes & positions on my screen? Jay ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C47A0A.B790FA90 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W...

Database Size, Database Corruption, Message Store & Storage Group
We're just recovering from an Exchange disaster. We discovered that we could not get database backups off of two of our four storage groups. We then discovered we were down one drive in our RAID 5 array. Then we discovered that we could not rebuild onto a new drive, probably due to issues on a second drive. We then attempted to save as much data as we could by exmerging data out of the two damaged stores and moving mailboxes to a second server. In the midst of this, the server crashed and would not reboot. We've since rebuild and recovered what we could, but we want to kn...

querying a view

Unable to Login to view Public Folders through Exchange 2003 System Manager
Hi We are running Exchange 2003 Server (as part of the MS SBS 2003 Server Suite). I have recently tried to access the public folders from within the System Manager. When I expand the 'Folders' folder and click on 'Public Folders' the System Manager prompts me to enter a network password. The Username shows {mydomain}\administrator. I've tried to type in the administrator password (which I can successfully use to login to the console) but this eventually fails with the message: Access Denied Facility: Win32 ID no: 80070005 Exchange System Manager I know I used to ...

Can't view attachments in Outlook
Attachments can be saved to the harddrive and then double click on them and they will open. If we just double click on the attachment in Outlook we get the error msg 'file cannot be found'. Any Thoughts Thanks Tom ...

Mailbox Database size and transition logs.
Hi all i have got 4 gig used up in transition logs used for exchange 2000. what can i do to remove them or clean up the actual storage database file. or shall i buy a bigger HD: Thank Steve If the log files you refer to are what I think then merely running a backup will remove the log files. Are they in an MDBDATA directory? If the files are in a servername.log directory and that directory is shared out then they're tracking logs and the properties of the server (general tab) has the number of days to keep logs for an whether or not to remove those logs after x days. You can safe...

View deleted POs
We have a situation where one of the blanket POs has mysteriously disappeared from the system. Only logical conclusion seems to be that it might have been deleted in error. Is it possible to get a list of all deleted POs? Thanks, GG Unfortunately, unless you have Audit Trails, there is no record of deleted data. -- Charles Allen, MVP "GG" wrote: > We have a situation where one of the blanket POs has mysteriously disappeared > from the system. Only logical conclusion seems to be that it might have been > deleted in error. Is it possible to get a ...

Selecting a Record in Datasheet View from Linked Table
I would like to create a "yes/no" field in a datasheet view that is based on a linked table that I can not modify. Is there a way to create a temporary table that I can pull into the query that could contain this "yes/no" field without having to actually add a field to the original table? Thanks! Oh, forgot to reply to your question below. the only action I want to take in the form is to be able to check the "yes/no" box to select that record. I will be adding functionality to update fields in another table based on the rows I select. "SteveD"...

Viewing a chart in Word
How can I view all columns of my Excel chart in Word without it being cut off? When I make the chart size smaller, it still does not allow me to view the other columns. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. > When I make the chart size smaller, When you make it smaller after pasting into Word? Or when you shrink it in Excel before copying? Are you copying the chart as a chart, or as a picture? Are you pasting as a chart, as a picture, or paste-linking? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/...

File Size #3
When I add an object (JPEG or Visio diagram) to a Pub 2002 or Pub 2000 document the file size obviously increases. If I change my mind and delete it the file size does not reduce, but sometimes increases again. This seems bizarre. Have tried saving under a new file name but this makes no difference. I could end up with a totally blank document of 20MB! Am I doing something wrong? -- Paul 93 A solution... PUB2000: Publication Retains Large File Size When Pages Are Deleted http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;218725 Why the file increases... PUB2000: File Size Inc...

Exchange 2003 Enterprise mail store 4 times the size of mail box t
Howdy, I've been looking at the size of my backups and my edb files, and I noticed that they've hit the 80 Gig mark. So I did a little snooping in ESM and notice the the sum total of all my users mail boxes is a little over 20 gigs. However the size of my mail store is 80gigs+. There has got to be something wrong here, but I don't see any glaring problems in the event logs. I expect that the store should be a little larger for redundancy, I'd even understand a mail store that was double. But 4 times the size seems really bad. Any ideas on what I should be checking,...

View NDR messages
Hello: Just thought someone else might be able to use this. I've been trying to figure out how to view the actual messages that are attached to the NDRs because Outlook doesn't show them as attachments. I have all the NDRs going to the postmaster mailbox, so periodically I got through them to see if there's anything important in there. One way that I am able to view the actual messages that are attached to the NDRs is via OWA. -- Sincerely, Martin MCSA: M If you select "Send Again..." in the open message in Outlook, you should be able to view the actual messag...