Font size for incoming e-mails

Someone was taking a look at my computer...adjusting a few
things and somehow my font was changed on my incoming e-
mails...the font is very tiny and I can't seem to get it
changed back to a normal size.

Please HELP!
0
anonymous (74722)

you can go to view and then click current view and then
click customize view and from there click other settings
to change the size of the fonts
0
anonymous (74722)

windows live mail
When I try to open my windows live mail, the icon shows in the taskbar, but when I click on it, it won't open. It looks like it "flies away" to the right of the screen. When I click again it "flies" back in to the icon on the task bar. It has worked well before but now I don't know what to do. I can right click on the icon and I get the message "compose an email" which I can do and send out. but I can only see the message screen but no inbox, sent items etc. What went wrong. Should I uninstall and install again? Right click on the minimiz...

Several CRM Instances with one E-Mail Router
Hello, in our Company we want to have 2 completly seperate instances of MS Crm. But we have only one MS Exchange Server. Is it possible to use several instances of MS Crm with just one Crm E-Mail router? What would be the best workaround to get this to work? I think http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2006/10/05/Supporting-multiple-Exchange-servers-and_2F00_or-multiple-Microsoft-CRM-implementations.aspx might help. -- George Doubinski CRM Certified Professional - Developer "Haegar" <Haegar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF5AC290-F4BC-438C-9079-97DD...

Automatically attach incoming emails to cases
I have an email account which CRM 3 monitors and puts in to a Queue. Where the email is in response to an email sent re a Case within CRM, is there away to get the mail to be attached to the case automatically - sorry if I've not explained clearly you will need a plugin like C360.com to do it tkx "Dyawlak" <dyawlak@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:49DB52E3-694E-4F68-96AC-8209D49DA5D8@microsoft.com... >I have an email account which CRM 3 monitors and puts in to a Queue. Where >the email is in response to an email sent re a Case within CRM, is there >away ...

deliver mails to a specific account #2
Hi, I am working on outlook 2003, I have 2 profiles, I want to deliver all new mail to the inbox for 1 profile and for the second profile I want to deliver all new mail to a personal folder. How can I do it? Thanks ...

Font size changing automatically
Hi, I have a user who is having an issue with the font size changing automatically as she enters data in Excel and Word. I have found articles that show the Word hotkeys Shift+Ctrl+ > or < to increase/decrease font, but have found nothing about Excel. Does anyone know of a hotkey that would do that in Excel? I'm trying to narrow this down, and certainly would believe user error, but even Shft+Ctrl+> or < is a hard one to swallow, (since you don't need Shift to type a period or comma). Has anyone else heard of this problem? Thanks for any suggestions. We ...

EXCEL will not show FONT less than 8
I was having aproblem with Outlook so I uninstalled and reinstalled Office. How when I select a EXCEL S/S with any font smaller than 8 - it does not show. When I tried to type in a small font it gave me a Row Height of 500 !! Anyone ever heard of this problem - I suspect I'll be into installing Office again - but if anyone knows a quick fix it would be nice. BTW I tried several S/S that work on other computers. Thanks for any help ...

Need to redirect mail that is stuck in a queue
I have mail stuck in a queue that is pointing to a uninstalled server. Is there any way to move and redirect the mail On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:11:00 -0400, "scott salvatore" <ssalvatore@lmca.com> wrote: >I have mail stuck in a queue that is pointing to a uninstalled server. Is >there any way to move and redirect the mail > Create a DNS entry for it that points to a valid server. ...

Can send email, receive junk mail, cannot receive email
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Can send email, receive junk mail, cannot receive email On 2/6/10 1:20 PM, in article 59bb2600.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Tom043@officeformac.com" <Tom043@officeformac.com> wrote: > Can send email, receive junk mail, cannot receive email Basics: 1. If you can receive but not send then you have a bad SMTP configuration 2. If you can send but not receive you have a bad POP or IMAP configuration The fact you are receiving Junk and no other mail indicates something other than your account setup. ...

Mystery large file size
I recently created a workbook with lots of tabs,data etc. I noticed that the size of the file seemed huge in comparison to a file with similar content (30Mb / 1Mb), but couldn't see why. I found that if I copied a single from the file tab to a new workbook, deleted all the data and saved it, it was reduced from 2.8Mb to 2.6Mb !! Any ideas on why this is ?? How to reduce it ?? -- CPhil ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CPhil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29842 View this thread: http://www.excelforum...

Combining info for mailing labels
I have a basic spreadsheet with contact information. The way it is set up is that everyone has their own entry, even if there are several people living in the same address. How do I set up my spreadsheet so that it amalgomates all names in the same household? I want to sent one Christmas card per household and hopefully address it to all people within that home. My colums are First Name, Last Name, Address, City, Postal Code. I have 30000 names in this list so I am hoping Excel can do some of the footwork. First sort your data by Address, City and Postal Code Delete a...

limitation on mailbox size even if it is not checked?
Exchange 5.5 - I have a user with a 2 gig mailbox size - he has no limit set on his mailbox. Today, he received an error: message store has reached maximum size. The server is not having any issues - the store is up and not having issues. I've tried to find out what this error means, but nothing comes up in the knowledge base. SO - is there a size limit on a mailbox in 5.5 ? I didn't think so - but. I also created a new profile as this user and did not get the error message - mailbox opened properly. Could it just be a corrupt profile? Nancy Stevens Nstevens@tycoint.co...

e-mailing
could I get some assistance please. I currently changing my domain name and would like to send an e-mail to my current address book without send exposing everyone's personal information. I know it's possible I just know how and where to find it. Thanks in advance for any help out there. Abel oorigin <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > could I get some assistance please. I currently changing > my domain name and would like to send an e-mail to my > current address book without send exposing everyone's > personal information. I know it's...

Retirement Income: IRA Distributions
I asked this question within the "Income from Tax-Deferred Retirement Account" thread over a month ago but received only silence. So let me try it a a stand-alone question: What is the purpose of the "Retirement Income: IRA Distributions" category and how is it used? Perhaps you might want to acquire IRS publication 590. When a person reaches age 70 and retired they should take required minimum distribution (RMD), else huge 50% or more penalty. I would start with the publication. Ken "Ron Boyd" <ronboyd@qwest.net> wrote in message news:2BA1182C-AD...

Help with changing page/sheet sizes....resetting on its own!
Okay, I as trying to create a newsletter document for our church, with an 8.5 X 14 page size, landscape. Every time that I adjust the page size (using file, page setup, blank page sizes); it will change the paper size back to 8.5 x 11. I cannot seem to get the thing to STAY on 8.5 x 11 so that I can print it. Any helpful thoughts would be great! Thanks! Craig You first need to set the paper size in File Print setup Then set File Page setup -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Captin Backfire" <Captin Backfire@discussions.microsoft...

How to regain control of the size & place of address on envelopes
For no apparent reason the name and address on my envelopes are oversized. Also, I can't control the setting for which size envelope so I can't get the name and address on to the stickers I have which go to a size 6 envelope. In the Envelope & Label dialog box you should be able to edit your font size under Options -> Envelope Options and change to a "custom size" envelope under under Envelope Options -> Envelope Size. "dchogan" wrote: > For no apparent reason the name and address on my envelopes are oversized. > Also, I can...

mail; problems
bonjour. Mes boites de reception m'indiqueent que j'ai 80 messages lus et 3 messages en attente de lecture. Quand j'ouvre la boite il est indiqu� qu'elle est vide.Au t�l�phone l'assistance technique numericable me dit qu'elle n'y peut rien faire. Avez-vous une solution? merci Good morning. My boxes reception m'indiqueent I read 80 messages and 3 messages waiting to be read. When I open the box indicated it is vide.Au numericable telephone technical support told me she can do anything. Do you have a solution? thank you Robert Gostanian a �cr...

Visio 2000 (Font Question)
I'm trying to have my text with a black boarder but filled with a different color. How do I do this? eg. outline black, fill red. TIA If you have Office installed, insert a Wordart object into Visio. Randall Arnold "ShipHead" <GoAway@SpamBoy.com> wrote in message news:u7W0b10oDHA.2868@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to have my text with a black boarder but filled with a different > color. > How do I do this? eg. outline black, fill red. > > TIA > > > Select text box; Format | Line, and Format | Fill Pemo -- ,-._|\ / Oz \ ...

e-mail attachments
I can't open word, pdf or excel attachemnts all of a sudden. Chenged security settings, still does not work. Any ideas? Are you talking about opening the attachment from inside Windows Mail ? What happens when you save the attachment, then open it outside of Windows Mail? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:6FB832CF-9502-4F6F-B546-3E5F96F35EAC@microsoft.com... >I can't open word, pdf or excel attachemnts all of a sudden. ...

Sending Mail problems
client, Outlook 2002, SP2 server, Exchange 5.5, SP4 When I send an email it just sits in the Outbox until I click on either my Inbox, another email, or another folder, then the email will send from the Outbox and appear in the Sent Items. Also, I constantly need to hit Send/Receive to check for new emails. I checked all my settings and Outlook is setup to send/receive Immediately when connected. Am I missing something? Any advice would be appreciated. I'm having the same problem and also posted the same question (about an hour after you did, as it turns out). If someone res...

OUTLOOK 2000 E-MAIL ERRORS
PLEASE HELP!!!!!! When I attempt to delete a message or move e-mail messages to another folder I receive the following errors: "Can't move the items" and "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook. ...

Insert CRM Icon (i.e. contact) into Outlook menu bar and use hyperlink
hy, my customer doesnt like to access the contacts, accounts etc via the folder structure in outlook client - much too complicated.. he wants a "shortcut": I inserted the CRM icon for contact list view into the Outlook Menu bar and added a hyperlink, problem: with the following hyperlink: outlook://Microsoft%20CRM/Workplace/Customers/Contacts a new instance of outlook is opened. so after klicking 5 times on my contact ican, I have opened outlook 5 times... if I add the hyperlink: \\CRMserver\.... etc... I dont open the contact in the outlook view but open an internet explorer wind...

DNS test connect to mail servers failed
I ran a DNS test from dnsreport.com and got a failure on "Connect to mail servers". The message was: ERROR: I could not complete a connection to one or more of your mailservers: mail.itsatx.com: The mailserver terminated the connection before the transaction was complete (state 4). This is not RFC compliant, and therefore either due to an error, or it may be the result of a non-RFC-compliant mailserver or non-RFC-compliant anti-spam program. Does anyone know how to correct this or what properties I need to adjust? Bruce Along the lines of my response to your other post, do yo...

Cells font colors
Does anyone know how to have a cell font change color What I am trying to figure out is if cell A1 contains a number I would like that cell font to start off in red and if cell B2 contains a number have cell A1 change to red automatically I think it is something like =IF(D4="",0[RED],100[GREEN] And/Or Should I use Condiational Formating or a double IF? Hi Robbins2U! You can't do it with cell formulas. Take a look at Format > Conditional formatting. You need the Formula is option and your formula should evaluate to TRUE or FALSE -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydn...

Font Changes in Emails
All my email settings are set to Arial 10pt black so all emails I create and respond to show the Arial font on screen. However, since the beginning of this year, when I get a response to an email I have sent or forwarded, my original text in the email has converted to Times New Roman. I am working through a network but no-one else has this problem and my network administrator cannot explain why it is happening. Any ideas? Hello Josie, I too have had this happen to me in my own e-mail account form the organisation I work for. It appears that in certain circumstances the sett...

Cannot sign into money AND windows lived ID says there is no such e-mail as I was using as my Windows Live ID
Tonight when I logged into Money Essentials, my user ID, which is a hotmail address came up but the password (which I did have written down elsewhere) came up blank. After a couple attempts to sign in with correct password, I went to my hotmail account, which took me to a windows live id web page, which informs me there is no such e-mail. What can I do to get access to my data again? Help! TIA Jim addendum.... I created the same hotmail ID and password again but Money is still not happy. Do hotmail accounts disappear if not used for mail? I never did use the mail portion. On Sun, 18 Jan...