Font set for reading plain text

I've set Courier as the font to read and compose plain text message.
However, I don't have idea why my Outlook showed with Arial rather than
Courier.  The message was from Yahoo account.  It seems no difference where
messages came from.  Can Outlook show plain text message with the font that
I set?

Thanks,

Charles
OL2003 SP2 on XP Pro SP2

CRM should let us set display order of child entities on side nav
Currently, there is no way that the list of custom child entities appearing on the left side navigation bar of a parent can be ordered in any way. It is random! I have tested all ways and means, and have even worked with MBS Support on this matter. There is just no way to dictate the order of their appearance on the side navigation bar. The future version of MSCRM should allow the Administrator to set the order of appearance of the custom child entities. This is very important because some of our customers require the child entity forms to be filled by their users in order of priority ...

Citrix/set files
Is there a way to have the set files that the citrix clients use point to a mapped drive or UNC path? We are currently not running a log in script. I have not been able to get a mapped drive to work, I am not sure what the format to try a UNC path would be. Any feedback would be appreciated. Hey Scott Ask Shelley for my Contact info and Give me a call to talk about this. Bu tin the mean time are you using Published desktops of applications? -- Fliehigh "Scott Trenholm" wrote: > Is there a way to have the set files that the citrix clients use point to a > mapped d...

Font changes when email has been sent
Hi, this issue has been posted many times in this newsgroup, but I still can't imagine that there is no solution or workaround for it. We are using Exchange 2003 SP2 and Outlook 2003 SP0. The default font in our company is Verdana 10pt HTML Now, since a few weeks, we have a user who's emails change when he clicks on SEND. For example: he writes a message in Verdana 10pt HTML. On his screen, everything looks fine. As soon as he clicks on SEND, the message changes and some words / paragraphs change to Verdana 12pt. This is randomly. Very often one sentence is 12pt and the rest is 10pt. ...

Text Cuts Off
When typing text in the cell, no matter whether I have "WRAP TEXT" on or not, the text is cut off. I read an earlier posting response saying there is a limit of 1024 characters and to use "ALT-ENTER" to get around this. It does not work. Is there anything else I can do? Thank you. Try using a text box from the Drawing toolbar. You can align the box with the cell by holding down the Alt key while you move the borders. "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1025851C-A1FA-4439-A29D-4C179D3D37EF@microsoft.com... > When typing...

Excel & Shadowed text = ?
How can I make double shadowed text in Excel? I don't believe this is possible in Excel. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Ant_LV" <Ant_LV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30DAA7CA-D162-4EC3-B046-FA7DF9EC03F8@microsoft.com... > How can I make double shadowed text in Excel? ...

Date Settings 09-27-06
Hi All I have a CRM installation and i cannot change the date format I go to settings..... then set the date format to dd/mm/yyyy click save and then close. i then open the option again and it is reset to mm/dd/yyyy Anyone have any ideas on how i can change the format ? Thanks Luke Solution notsupporte by Microsoft (but works perfectly!!!) Modify DateFormatString field on OrganizationBase table on MSCRM database. Luke ha escrito: > Hi All > > I have a CRM installation and i cannot change the date format > > I go to settings..... then set the date format to dd/mm/yyyy ...

Can I make certain text NOT print in publisher?
I'm looking to leave directions for the user - when using the template I am creating in Publisher - but some of the users are not as savvy as others and I'm afraid they will forget to remove the directions when printing the final copy. Is there a way I can insert a text box that does not print? Try putting it in the scratch area? maybe that will work for ya. "rivertown" <rivertown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACE3F0F5-8A34-454D-9047-9815200B1DB0@microsoft.com... | I'm looking to leave directions for the user - when using the template I am...

User Form / Text Box / Combo Box
Is there anyway when a choice is made from a Combo Box that several other Text boxes can be filled in Automaticaly. Example: Combo Box Contains 5-6 Different Address's. User picks the Address needed. Text Boxes for City, State & Zip code are automaticaly filled in. I am really trying to learn how to do this stuff, what is the best way to learn how to do all this? It seems for me the best way to learn is to just do it. Thanks Brian The code does the work. The ComboBox has a click event or a change event that could be used. In either case the code would then issue...

text in a circle #2
How can I write text and get it to show in a circle. You can do this with some greeting card type software. Can I do this in pub 2003 or 2007? It can be done in Publisher 2000 so I'm guessing it can be done in later version. Use Word Art; in 2000 it's a button on the left that looks like an "A". -- Don Vancouver, USA "Bill H" <wheaney@verizon.net> wrote in message news:qadcj.4901$pi7.655@trndny02... > How can I write text and get it to show in a circle. > You can do this with some greeting card type software. > Can I do this in pub 2003 or...

text to number
I import data onto Excel from a horseracing database. The odds of the horses are expressed in the form 3/1, 15/8, 9/4 etc etc . I have to import these as text otherwise they become dates. They are therefore on the LHS of the cell. I don't know how to convert these to single numbers (decimals) in order to make calculations, and following the process 'text to numbers' on Excel does not seem to achieve any result - possibly because of the / Help please Hi, It's a little clumsy, but this will convert your text fraction to a decimal. LEFT(A1,FIND("/",A1)-1)/RIGHT(A...

Duplicating Text #2
When I am working on my newsletters I want to duplicate some text that I type in one text frame to another text frame on another page (i.e. date of newsletter, volume # etc.) How do I do this withiut re-typing it every time?? Please help. Well, you seem to know how to do that in a newsgroup. :-) Create a master page with the data you want repeated. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Blair" <kbuxon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2263c01c45d55$bbae6b70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I am working on my newsletters I want to duplicate > some text that I t...

How doI set up an auto send and receive in outlook?
Hi there! I will appreciate if anyone can help me on this. I have a PC(WinXP) acting as a server with MS Outlook 2003. I would like to set up outlook to send&receive automatically even after powerfailure. So basically I want outlook to go into the net after a powerfailure(or a restart) and do send&receive in every 10 minutes. Please someone tell me how to set it up! Many Thanks, Zorro Zorro <Zorro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi there! I will appreciate if anyone can help me on this. > I have a PC(WinXP) acting as a server with MS Outlook 2003. > I would lik...

Changing fonts in Client View

Can any application read data from CRM database?
Hi, I would like to check if any application for example a RightFax Server reads data like fax and contact name from MS CRM database? There's no need for copying of data from MS CRM database but just for reading records purpose only? The application does not have a database. All it does is to retrieve the data (contact name and fax number) from MS CRM database and use the retrieved data to send a fax to the respective retrieved contact name and fax number. Because currently the RightFax Server connects to an Access database using ODBC. Can I reuse this ODBC to point to MS CRM dat...

text-to-speech with different languages
Hello! Is there a way to use the integrated text-to-speech feature in excel with tts engines other than English engines? I already have some tts engines with different languages (from lernout & hauspie) installed, but they are not selectable on the text-to-speech tab in the speech item located in the control panel. Thanks in advance, Peter ...

retaining leading whitespace in text of an xml node
when I run the following code the leading spaces of the "data" node are removed. How do I retain whitespace? private void CreateBasicXmlDocument() { XmlWriterSettings writeSettings = new XmlWriterSettings(); writeSettings.Indent = true; XmlWriter writer = XmlWriter.Create( filePath, writeSettings ); writer.WriteStartElement("data"); writer.WriteWhitespace(" "); writer.WriteValue(" data with leading space"); writer.WriteEndElement(); writer.Close(); } * Steve Richter wrote in microsoft....

integrating .wav to text s/w in mfc #2
Hi friends, I want to integrate wav to text converter in my application,can any body help me which API or fuctions in mfc that I can go for thanks, rajendra ...

How to create an unbound Subform related to an unbound Text Box
Hello, Can somebody help me. I wish to make an a bound/unbound Form and bound/unbound subform. This is needed for creating an GRR entry form with the Receipt details on the header and part, qty details in subform along with a button in the bottom to finally raise a auto generated document number to corelate the header table (Order header) to detail table (Order Detail) You have the advantage of seeing your database. For those who cannont, I think more description will be needed of the database's purpose and structure before it is possible to provide a meaningful answer. For ...

Sorting misc text into new fields if data exists in record update
I have inherited a database where someone in their infinite wisdom asked staff to put four key fields into a memo field and separate them with a line break. I am trying to tidy up the field so that I can select the data (if it exists) into four fields: Date of payment. Net amount. Tax amount. Interest added. As a second complexity the data doesnt exist in all of the records i.e. the member of staff may not have required to have input interest, have put the heading in different orders or no descriptive of the amounts. I have tried to input wildcards but dont know where t...

combine text
i have a table with repetitiive values in field 1 but unique text in field 2. how can i combine the text fields in field 2 to 1 record of field 1? Why would you want to? It sounds like you are trying to store two (different) facts in one field. This is contrary to good database design. But maybe your situation is different. If you'll provide a little more specific description (and maybe an example), the folks in the newsgroup may be able to offer more specific suggestions... Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "maxwell" <maxwell@discussions.microsoft.com&...

can't read other language on outlook 2002
when i open up a file on outook and its in korean it comes out as symbols Bummer. What is your question? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, daniel asked: | when i open up a file on outook and its in korean it comes out as | symbols ...

set up landscape & portrait page layouts within a file
When I change the page layout (landscape to portrait) for a page, ALL the pages in the file take on the change...how do I set up pages so they don't lose their layout? You need to rearrange the way you're thinking. Instead of mixing the orientation, rotate the pages that you want landscape. :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "snailkiller" <snailkiller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD9A714F-9E5B-4B41-BE42-C57751B7B9C6@microsoft.com... > When I change the page layout (landscape to portrait) for a page, ALL the > pages in the...

how do I print selected text only from email on Outlook 2003?
I want to print selected text from within an email and then print only that slected text. I have recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 and dont seem to have this option. I could do it with the old version. Can any one help?? Hello murcuis, you wrote on Mon, 13 Jun 2005 02:57:01 -0700: > I want to print selected text from within an email and then print only that > slected text. I have recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 and dont seem to have > this option. I could do it with the old version. Can any one help?? To print only selected text in an e-mail, the e-mail must be a html...

What function convert text value to numeric value
What function convert text value to numeric value I want to sum 2 column in query Cloumn1 column2 1 2 I'm use expr1=([column1]+[clumn2]) that give me 12 But I want the result = 3 use: Val([fieldname])+Val([fieldname2]) that should work hth -- Maurice Ausum "a" wrote: > What function convert text value to numeric value > > I want to sum 2 column in query > > Cloumn1 column2 > > 1 2 > > I'm use expr1=([column1]+[clumn2]) that give me 12 > > B...

Help! Synchronize text in Publisher 2003
Hi, I can find all kinds of information about how to BREAK the synchronization between objects (such as text entered into one text box filters the same text through synchronized text boxes throughout the document), but I can't figure out how to CREATE synchronization between objects. I want to create a newsletter template from scratch, but I can't figure out how to synchronize objects so I don't have to change the title or the volume/issue information on every page, every time I need to change it. Am I stuck with working from a template and keeping those particular objects...